Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Interesting Countries To Travel To. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interesting Countries To Travel To. (1411 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 13 Worst Countries To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Countries To Travel To. by mzxxx: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Are u planning to travel without having a specific place to travel to, then travel to the carribean and explore your world.Interesting places within the carribean for you to travel are:

Belize,St.lucia,Antigua & Babuda,Bahamas. To other interesting palces in central Europe are croatia, serbia.

To some western Europe are: Germany, france, spain to mention a few.

For assistance to these countries send your post on naira land. No telephone contact. Any interested person should contact via post on naira land.

Rgds,
Mzxxx
Re: Interesting Countries To Travel To. by SollobEE: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
What kind of assistance can u offer? Post evry on Nairaland. No cantacts plz!
Re: Interesting Countries To Travel To. by rikamann: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
Well, nice talk. Thinking of spending 5-8 days outside d country this period (maybe 24th -30th, Dec) and I am looking for options that won't give me much problem. The cost of everything is also very important to me but might take a risk if it won't create a big hole. Pls talk to me but include cost of everything (Visa+ticket for 2).
Love u all Nairalanders in Travel section. Merry Xmas in advance!
Re: Interesting Countries To Travel To. by flekan(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
mzxxx:

For assistance to these countries send your post on naira land. No telephone contact. Any interested person should contact via post on naira land.

@SollobEE

The guy simply said anyone in need of assistance should contact him on here

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Yacht Hotel / HELP On International Flight Booking / Traveling From Port-harcourt To Lagos By Peace Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.