Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) (64128 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by modanwealth: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
those who give their lives to the devil without considering what they stand to lose were already marked for eternal condemnation....salvation is for all but not everyone will accept it. e.g the Muslim adherents....their ignorance is well understood. ..how are we sure the new converts were really Christians? Religion of peace indeed..

yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by RasTafariI: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Yea,, ,, just the way I made my Muslim friend to become a RASTA

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by miky2002(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
ednut1:
Lol, for every 15 there are 50000 doing d opposite

Please tell them, say it louder for them to hear

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Cire80: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Islamic desperation and propaganda. Only God knows what has transpired in the secret before this. It's not new. I've got such offers from an Alhaji before but I turned it down because he insisted it must be public. Publicizing it is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by schwarzkopf(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:
If were to be the other way round, those bastards will declear fatua on the convert.

Evil religion.

Both religion are shiit, Christians are even more hypocritical than the Muslims. You disturb people space in public bus with your bullish***t messages, lecturers fail students because they don't accept your shiiit religion, lure peeps with jobs opportunities, payment of medical bills just to swap their religion. If your religion is so perfect why the bullshhhit commercial advert and bullying other peeps to join your folds. Nigeria is in a state of collapse because of these idiiotic religion y'all stick to. Sunday in civilized society that brought religion to you dumbbells are used to relax and prepare for work. Plus a large percentage of peeps in civilized society don't give a f***k about religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by AmuDimpka: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!
Ashiadu anla illa illalahu
Ashiadu ana muhamadan rosulillahi
God is great
We muslim believe that there is only one God
And muhammed(pbh) is a true prophet of God.
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.

I wonder why people are okay with such a religion noted for trouble called Islam
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.
HE WAS NEVER A TRUE PASTOR A REAL PASTOR CAN NEVER, AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT ISLAM BECAUSE, EVEN THE QURAN TOLD MUSLIMS TO CONSULT THE BIBLE WHEN THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QU'RAN.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
God is great
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.

Kindly explain to me what koran 10 v94 means.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Wow! And to think those crowd have not confessed christ, jesu! There's a whole lot of work for every believer to be done.

Yes, more work needs to be done as in converting more Christians to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Holybachelor: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Tufiakwa ... wonders shall never End
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by schwarzkopf(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
modanwealth:
those who give their lives to the devil without considering what they stand to lose were already marked for eternal condemnation....salvation is for all but not everyone will accept it. e.g the Muslim adherents....their ignorance is well understood. ..how are we sure the new converts were really Christians? Religion of peace indeed..

yeye dey smell

BULLSHIIT.. no difference between the six and half of a dozen. Both y'all are same rotten head in a diseased body.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by seenter84: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Me na selfish reason I won take join Islam.
So I fit marry many wives as possible cos i love them neat beautiful women

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Damsonkc(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
God is great

LMAO
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Alajiki(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Lol. Muslims and religion supremacy ehn. cheesy If reverse was the case, you'd see them storming this thread to call the converts "lost souls". I'm not Christian but I do know Christians would care less about this. Muslims believe everyone must align with them. If you're not on their side, you're a "Kaffir".

Lie! They would not care less. Read all the comments above you.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2017
The pastor converted to a muslim simply because of the 72 virgins he will meet wen he gt to Alujana
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by musa7m(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Brother Musa, eran melo l'emu sir? grin My religious beliefs are none of your business.
I use my language talk to you....wateva you are saying...back to sender....any way you dnt look a like a muslim to me....
oloriStella:
]Like someone rightly pointed out for every 15 Christians that converted to via compulsion, there are 100,000 Muslims that also converted to Christianity willingly.[b][/b]
lol the ones that converted who force dem....I can see wailers here

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Alajiki(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2017
maxwell60:
HE WAS NEVER A TRUE PASTOR A REAL PASTOR CAN NEVER, AND WILL NEVER ACCEPT ISLAM BECAUSE, EVEN THE QURAN TOLD MUSLIMS TO CONSULT THE BIBLE WHEN THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QU'RAN.

Give us the chapter and the verse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Singapore1:
grin grin grin

That ACADIP man knows bible inside out

To defeat him..... you as a Christian have to study Quran the way he studied bible
To defeat him you need to wield your own weapon. His arguments revolve around Christians and the Bible. He needs to be challenged with scientific facts. Him hand go fall. cheesy
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2017
wiseone10:

The bolded... The scream you hear before blood is spilled. And some still manage to use that religion and peace in one sentence.

It's a distorted version of a 'peaceful' religion they would give in defence. Why can't other religions be distorted to kill, maim and destroy?

Just thinking out loud. embarassed

Actually, all religions have been distorted to kill, maim and destroy at one time or the other during their history. Just google any religion on the subject.

God and religion are man made and therefore are subject to distortion. That is why there are so many of them

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
WfBabakhay:
The pastor converted to a muslim simply because of the 72 virgins he will meet wen he gt to Alujana

only if he will even see the virgins.

Death is full of surprises
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by shedy03(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nice one.

ACAPID are really trying, and this is what our brothers ought to be doing instead of being hostile and belligerent to those who are not interested in the deen. By organizing a debate, you open their eyes by removing the log covering their sight, and if they are hell bent on being blind, then leave them be, aftearall there's no compulsion in religion. This is the true Islam, not terrorizing or threatening people to propagate the religion.

Albhagdadi, truthman2012, true2god, malvisguy212, annunaki2 zionmade will evade this thread like plague grin grin

You guys ain't seen nothing yet. tongue
"being hostile and belligerent to those who are not interested in the deen" is another way of getting them unbelievers, right? lolz.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by schwarzkopf(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Actually, all religions have been distorted to kill, maim and destroy at one time or the other during their history. Just google any religion on the subject.

God and religion are man made and therefore are subject to distortion. That is why there are so many of them

Nigerian style of both religion is bull***t that why the country is a shiiithole, peeps that brought the religion to them ain't even religious anymore.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by lanry2014(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2017
....Propaganda...... Dnt be deceived by anybody
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by TeamSimple(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
I am also a convert..I didn't listen or partake in a debate,but the words of the bible itself made me have a rethink. I did a study on Islam,compared the two,prayed to God to set me right coz I was confused.

To my surprise,i woke up on d first day of 2008 and the urge to go to mosque for the morning prayer was just there,mind you I had just attended the crossover night in my church Assembly of God church at Mafoluku the previous night.

Ever since then have never left out a single solat..Alhamdulilah I learnt the hadith and Quran succesfully just under a year.

The most gracious part is that my family found peace,sustenance and grace to practice Islam through me.. In sha Allah, Ma sha Allah. Allah is the greatest.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
oloriStella:
Which kind Mumu post be this? Debate? Who does that? A religion that encourages war? A religion that converts people by force?

Have you ever seen were you are forced to be a Christian or you are dead?

Just 15people? This poster na mumu abeg, imagine how I dey look you now? Come, come out I need to flog you for wasting my time!

Yes and there are a number of examples of forced conversion throughout the history of Christianity: during the Roman Empire, in the Middle Ages, inquisitions in Spain and Goa, and campaigns by Russian rulers.

Kindly checkout this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Late_Antiquity

There are also verses in the bible which genocide and destruction were encouraged.Have u heard of Just War? Perhaps you take time and read on it.

All Abrahamic faiths are very similar to one another. There are stories that are very similar in both quran and bible, sadly most christians dont even know. Let us all stop inciting against one another through hate and propaganda. Both sides of the divide are guilty of this.

May the Almighty God direct our affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by oloriooko(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
This thread should be moved to the Islam section where only Muslims can comment
Do I smell rat somewhere?
The topic is a "victory" for Islam so in order to rub it in it was posted where everyone could comment but if it's a controversial topic it would have been moved to Islam section where selected few can comment
Nairaland I hail ooo

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by masseratti: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
oluwayimika123:
My advice 2 every xtians wen ever u hear ACADIP don't bother Goin dem 4 debating purpose especially wen u re not grounded properly cos it seems inevitable d@u won't b able 2 defeat dier chief missioner Dr Adepoju
can you invite him to nairaland?lets see how good he will be here.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Bsmartt(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2017
Allahu Akbar. May Allah (SWT) bestow His infinite mercy on the organizers, the converts and the generality of the Muslim Ummah. Aamin

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by taurus21: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2017
And this thread had to be brought to the front page on a Sunday...Seun why the bias now?
I have a feeling this was deliberately done to spite the Christians on their holy day but of course it's already dead on arrival because those so called converts are responsible for their choices and not the church of the most High.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Rilwayne001: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Emi wa jo Olamide abi Davolee? cheesy I dey wait the day wey dem go catch you with bomb, I go join hand beat your life black and yellow. grin
Hahahahaha grin grin grin you must be really crazy to think every Muslims carry bomb about. Your brain is probably dead, because if not, it ought to relay to you that you would've been dead had your stupid assumption was true, because I'm certain there are Muslims in your neighborhood, even if they are not, you probably do come across them on daily basis, how come they didn't bomb you?

Deadbrain' nincompoop grin grin

8 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Rilwayne001: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2017
shedy03:

"being hostile and belligerent to those who are not interested in the deen" is another way of getting them unbelievers, right? lolz.

I outlined my points quite well. You should understand it if you don't have comprehension problem. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.