Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (81241 Views)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
So lets get ur views........can u date or do u get attracted to guys with big ass?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
boxer007 come and masturbate on this......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Don't know why I find it awkward when girls grab their boyfriend's ass. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijaboiy:
Don't know why I find it awkward when girls grab their boyfriend's ass. lipsrsealed

I tell u bro

i for 1 dont like it wen a lady grabs a guys butt......

ps:i aiint gat dat kinda ass though and i dont like guys with massive butt too

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thread for ladies!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hate it when a guy has a fat big butt,cmon,hahahaha.it looks abnormal to me.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Amarabae:
I hate it when a guy has a fat big butt,cmon,hahahaha.it looks abnormal to me.

Lol

so a guy with big butt has no chance with u no matter how rich, caring and loving he is?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
They didn't create themselves. Just pray you don't fall in love with one.

If he threats me right. His butt size is inconsequential.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
They didn't create themselves. Just pray you don't fall in love with one.

lmao

has it really gotten to the stage where ladies now pray to never fall in love with a guy who has a huge butt cheesy cheesy

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Lol

so a guy with big butt has no chance with u no matter how rich, caring and loving he is?
haba! big or small butt on a man don't pay bills. so its not that a crucial determinant in choosing a date.
i know one guy with a huge butt in our neighbourhood then,some people call him "UKWU PAMPERS" . so funny

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
And baabes dey find ass...
God why cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Guys with big butt have small diccck

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao

has it really gotten to the stage where ladies now pray to never fall in love with a guy who has a huge butt cheesy cheesy
On the contrary, you don't choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. What if he has big butt but a perfect gentleman who cherish you, would you say "No" just because his butts are big?. Food for thought to those girls who would think otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Amarabae:
haba! big or small butt on a man don't pay bills. so its not that a crucial determinant in choosing a date.
i know one guy with a huge butt in our neighbourhood then,some people call him "UKWU PAMPERS" . so funny

Lol i can only imagine how huge d dude's ass is....

and yea u're right d guys butt size shouldnt be a criteria 4 choosing a date or spouse

though i knw a girl dat practically hates guys with big butts and i some times tease her dat its cos hers is just average..

all the same its cool

oh and u really are pretty..smiley
nice pic
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijamakossa:
Guys with big butt have small diccck

#FACT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
guys with big ass are lazy fuckers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:
On the contrary, you don't choose who you fall in love with. It just happens. What if he has big butt but a perfect gentleman who cherish you, would you say "No" just because his butts are big?. Food for thought to those girls who would think otherwise.

hmmm cool wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Edipee(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
SMH
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Lol i can only imagine how huge d dude's ass is....

and yea u're right d guys butt size shouldnt be a criteria 4 choosing a date or spouse

though i knw a girl dat practically hates guys with big butts and i some times tease her dat its cos hers is just average..

all the same its cool

oh and u really are pretty..smiley
nice pic
boys should not have a big or fat butt, its a feminine attributes.
too much fat is a major cause of that,some are just natural.
tnx for the compliment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
the guy has stolen that babe"s booty cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by sandraanakebe(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Noooooooooo....hahaha grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
White ladies love such guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by falconey(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
kimbra:

But you can choose to let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
falconey:

But you can choose to let go.
Absolutely!.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:
the guy has stolen that babe"s booty cheesy

lol i tell u bro

dats injustice at its zenithcheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol i tell u bro

dats injustice at its zenithcheesy cheesy
yes ooo..its so unfair grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Noooooooooo....hahaha grin

lol....its no big deal...its just a big butt hes carrying na

ps:mind if i follow u wink

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
imitateMe:
White ladies love such guys.

no offence bro but u would knw dat cos...............??
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by sandraanakebe(f): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Its okay and tnx for the compliment wink

AggressiveFucker:

lol....its no big deal...its just a big butt hes carrying na

ps:mind if i follow u wink
Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Reminds me of john legend and his wife grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Slapping that ass during romantic moments 'd be fun mehn. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
And baabes dey find ass...
God why cry cry cry
re u among

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.