Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw (44893 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by ahamonyeka(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Is this Kate henshaw or the younger sister?
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2017
OkoYibo:
See original woman.

As for Genevieve, 2 years ago she was 37, last year, she was 35, this year, she would be 36. Her age is like winning numbers for Baba Ijebu.

Lmfao. Abeg no kee me today o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by Solozzo(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2017
These photos are more like the real Kate. Beauty per excellence!!

Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by hen4ade: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Early 80s while I was in primary school, I used to watch a series called mirror in the sun where Kate henshaw and RMD were lead actors and then she was a mature lady and I was in primary school. Now am in my early 40s and she is just 45 so she was like 8 years when she acted mirror in the sun abi nollywood na givt. Work?
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by kabawa(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Kate I know say you fine,but I beg first wash your face b4 I decide grin
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by Didiediamond(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Naturally beautiful ??

What about these pictures ??

nawa fr u ooo...so dz woman no fine fr ur eyes wit all d sweat. Anywayz ur choice sha, I won't 4ce it down ur throat.
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Didiediamond:

nawa fr u ooo...so dz woman no fine fr ur eyes wit all d sweat. Anywayz ur choice sha, I won't 4ce it down ur throat.

I would marry you in a heart beat instead of settling for that lady

So, she fine for your eyes ??
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by collitexnaira(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2017
softwerk:

You go and make up and lets see your b4 and after pics grin
Why re you so pained,, oh i see, you re one of those that sleep with make up on
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by softwerk(f): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Hi sweetie, please what's the name of that weave-on you used?

Hmmm! It's a cheap Malaysian Afro Curly Virgin Hair (Short)
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by softwerk(f): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2017
collitexnaira:

Why re you so pained,, oh i see, you re one of those that sleep with make up on
You no go church today?
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by collitexnaira(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2017
softwerk:
You no go church today?
Why will i go when you my prophetess is still on bed
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by pussycrusher: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2017
disgusting.
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by LxgIncrediboy(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
project50:
Nice ..
Abeg billions Mk sense?! Cos I no get data to waste I get alot of series already
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by dannielight(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

That beauty can be wiped out with a wet towel

Just remove that wig on her head, wipe her face with a wet towel, you will immediately lose your appetite

This is not Kate Henshaw, this is Bobrisky's picture

God will punish makeup artists

OMG Where in the world are these women from? Chai!
Re: Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw by Chinny5(f): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

That beauty can be wiped out with a wet towel

Just remove that wig on her head, wipe her face with a wet towel, you will immediately lose your appetite

This is not Kate Henshaw, this is Bobrisky's picture

God will punish makeup artists
Guy calm down cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) / Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.