Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife (1374 Views)

Please Nairalander, How Genuine Is This Invitation / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by hybee55: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
i have a baby on the way aand it has been alittle hard to urvive, please anyone with a good information on to how i could secure a better job please help a brother. my number is 07052309881. i studied forest resources management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by dingbang(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chai.... May God bless you
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
hybee55:
i have a baby on the way aand it has been alittle hard to urvive, please anyone with a good information on to how i could secure a better job please help a brother. my number is 07052309881. i studied forest resources management
Been there...think outside the box man. Your lucky...baby is bringing plenty blessings
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by hybee55: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
cummando:

Been there...think outside the box man. Your lucky...baby is bringing plenty blessings
thanks i appreciate your kind word
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by sholay2011(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
May GOD grant your heart desires sir.
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Ay04z(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
go outside and do any legit work out there first...
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Donald3d(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
cummando:

Awesome words , think outside the box sir .Apart from what you studied , what skills do you have , look around you what problems do people face that need solution ?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2017
hybee55:
i have a baby on the way and it has been a little hard to survive, please anyone with a good information on to how i could secure a better job...i studied forest resources management

Your post suggests you already have a job.

You can start by finding out why you're finding it difficult to survive; how do you spend your current income? Any leakages?

Also depending on how you manage your time, you could set up a side hustle that could bring you some extra cash. What skills do you have? What do you are think you can sell?

Think of the new baby. What kind of life do you want for your family? Let that thought motivate you to act NOW.

Please let us know how it goes
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by oduz: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Getting employed basically requires turning 'what you have', skills assets & ALL to a useful means that can fulfill some other person's needs

That's why more information may help your cause, e.g your Location, passion, experience, Hobbies etc even count

Meanwhile honey is a Forest resource that is greatly under-marketed you can latch on to this because those who need it don't know how to identify the source for the genuine

The last time I got a good education on this, I was willing to buy at double the Street price from that source

By the way the process of turning what you have/know into useful needs is in itself the essence of MARKETING

Best wishes cool
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by hybee55: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2017
alignacademy:

Your post suggests you already have a job.

You can start by finding out why you're finding it difficult to survive; how do you spend your current income? Any leakages?

Also depending on how you manage your time, you could set up a side hustle that could bring you some extra cash. What skills do you have? What do you are think you can sell?

Think of the new baby. What kind of life do you want for your family? Let that thought motivate you to act NOW.

Please let us know how it goes

the major problem is the startup capital
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by lukaf17(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Donald3d:

Awesome words , think outside the box sir .Apart from what you studied , what skills do you have , look around you what problems do people face that need solution ?

Good advice guy you only need to render N500 worth solution to 2000 people to get 1million
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2017
lukaf17:

Good advice guy you only need to render N500 worth solution to 2000 people to get 1million

I never thought of this.
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
hybee55:
the major problem is the startup capital

How can start-up capital be an obstacle when you haven't decided on what you want to do?
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by hybee55: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
alignacademy:

How can start-up capital be an obstacle when you haven't decided on what you want to do?
how would you know if i had not thought of what to do if i could get funds
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
hybee55:

how would you know if i had not thought of what to do if i could get funds

Maybe you can first have a clear idea of what you want to do before worrying about whether you can get funds.

Of course you also need to know where you are financially NOW; that means knowing where you spend the money you have now.

Many people think more money will solve their problems without changing their current habits. It hardly works that way.

Cheers
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by eddy55: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls start something,i am also a graduate. I was into business but due to the recession things went bad. I picked up my Cv and I am now teaching biology.The pay is so little but move around,start something. Moreover, i am also expecting,the good lord would be our strenght.
Re: Please Nairalander I Need A Job To Take Care Of My Baby And Wife by Berrypie(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
oduz:
Getting employed basically requires turning 'what you have', skills assets & ALL to a useful means that can fulfill some other person's needs

That's why more information may help your cause, e.g your Location, passion, experience, Hobbies etc even count

Meanwhile honey is a Forest resource that is greatly under-marketed you can latch on to this because those who need it don't know how to identify the source for the genuine

The last time I got a good education on this, I was willing to buy at double the Street price from that source

By the way the process of turning what you have/know into useful needs is in itself the essence of MARKETING

Best wishes cool

Moreover, pure unadulterated honey is a very good natural preservative. Most people don't know how. He can do a lot of job on that. I was looking seriously for a job, then when I decided to go back to Med. School after my first degree, my business ideas started picking up.
Patience and 'thinking outside the box' as someone suggested are the two ingredients the op needs right now.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Abuja Office Location / Job Recruitment At National Teachers Institute 2018 And How To Apply For NTI Job / Teaching Jobs At Global Kids Academy Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.