Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes (382 Views)

Olamide Threatens To Expose Record Labels Practising 21st Century Slavery / Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes by Samkoyeh3(m): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2017
YBNL Boss, Olamide Adedeji, aka Badoo, has issued a warning to artistes who intend to mock him with their songs.
He threatened that if such happens, his goons and minions on the streets would deliver jungle justice on the artiste on his behalf.

The self styled king of the streets who once threatened to deal with Mavin CEO if he ventured coming to the mainland after throwing jabs at him at the 2015 edition of the prestigious Headies awards, says if anyone chooses to mock him in a song, he wouldn’t have to reply but such persons should be ready to face the wrath of the streets.

He claims to be too busy to get involved in confrontational music with his fellow entertainers, saying all he wants to achieve is to churn out good music for his fans and lovers of good music.......

Continue your reading.

https://chocflex..com.ng/2017/02/mock-me-and-face-wrath-of-streets.html?m=1#

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(video)these Celebrities Are Counting Dollars On Instagram And It So Annoying! / The Linda Ikeji Show / Annie Idibia Gushes About Olu Jacobs And Wife Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.