Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu (1001 Views)

"Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness" / Buhari’s Illness Prevents 10 Envoys From Assuming Duty / Revealed: Buhari's Illness, A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by Chizgold: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2017
The publisher of Ovation International and a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Dele Momodu, has said that Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, is effecting positive and noticeable changes in Nigeria, a feat his boss, Muhammadu Buhari failed to achieve while in the country.

Recall that Buhari handed over to Osinbajo on January 19 before proceeding to the UK on a medical vacation.

In Momodu’s latest article published on Saturday, titled “Before President Buhari returns home,” Momodu praised the work done so far by Osinbajo and asked Buhari to continue when he is back.

On sick Buhari, he said: ‘’every disappointment they say is a blessing. While we are very sad that our President, Muhammadu Buhari, has not been feeling too well for some time now and needs treatment and recuperation abroad, I now believe that God wants him to also have some time for sober and deep reflection.”

He recalled that the Acting President has been to several states in the Niger Delta and this week, stopped by the Murtala Muhammed International Airport on an impromptu visit. The Naira has also appreciated greatly against the US dollar.

“The good news is that the Acting President has started doing some of the things we expected and advised President Buhari to do. I do not want to over-excite anyone yet but this is smelling good, like the Americans would put it. We must enter special prayers and intercede with serious fasting so that President Buhari can continue along this path of progress when he returns to office, hopefully very shortly, by the grace of God”

“I had suggested in my memos to him that what he was looking for in Sokoto (the city) is actually in his sokoto (pocket). He has got a powerful joker in the pack and that is his Vice President. Professor Osinbajo is not your typical politician. He is a

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/buharis-illness-a-blessing-for-the-apc-dele-momodu/

1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by sarrki(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Bob Dee you talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by sarrki(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Atimes sir is better to keep quiet sire
Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by madridguy(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Davido need to call his boy to order tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by Standing5(m): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2017
With Buhari's vice performing the verdict can only be positive. I would enjoin Osinbanjo to make interventions to agric in order to secure a full strength harvest this year, we need it badly.
Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by sarrki(m): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Directly or indirectly all this noise makers are trying to pitch our two great leader against one another

But you will all fail

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by Standing5(m): 2:29am On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
Directly or indirectly all this noise makers are trying to pitch our two great leader against one another

But you will all fail
Noise makers like I-better-pass-my-neighbor ?
Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by sarrki(m): 2:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Standing5:
Noise makers like I-better-pass-my-neighbor ?

"Truth is Professor Osinbajo is re-navigating the country in the right direction and should be encouraged to do more by President Buhari. If a man discovers a snake and a woman kills it, it doesn’t matter who did what. The glory ultimately goes to President Buhari for having the wisdom of entrusting Nigeria to such a loyal and dependable ally. Baba should ignore the demons of power who may wish to drive a wedge between them. Any parent or sibling would be proud of a child making the family great. This is what Osinbajo is doing and he should be commended and applauded for it."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by GetUmad: 4:34am On Feb 26, 2017
OP, where art thou? Complete the article. You nor paste am finish.

Meanwhile somewhere in Bariga

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by ZombieKilla: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:

But you will all fail
i wonder how u reason atimes.... Is osibanjo not doing a better job than dullard buhari.... A prof of law at the age of 33 is better than a certificateless cow rearer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness, A Blessing For The Apc-dele Momodu by ollaxworld: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2017
y

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? / See How Crowd Hailed El-rufai Today After Jumaat Prayer In Kaduna(pics) / Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Modesty Vitus M Ezenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.