Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Will You Make Heaven If You Die This Very Minute? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Make Heaven If You Die This Very Minute? (361 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Make Heaven If You Die This Very Minute? by femmywest(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2017
I've heard people say Nothing is certain which can be true to some extent,at least we make plans in our day to day life in anticipation of getting a desired result which may or may not happen and that's where the uncertainty comes in but the truth is there's actually one thing that is certain in a man's life and that is DEATH.
Naturally people get uncomfortable when they hear "we all will die someday" and they don't want to talk about it or think about it which is normal but the truth is we all will die someday, Now whether we think about it or not it won't change our fate but what it will change is the way in which we decide to live our lives,remember there's a reason the bible says in Ecclesiastes 7 verse 2 "It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart." And the reason is not farfetched,its merely letting you know that a day will come that you will have to live this earth but that's not the only reason,you can find the main reason in Hebrews 9 verse 27 "Just as people are to die once, and after that to face JUDGEMENT.
We all know death is certain but is uncertain about it is when it will come.I've heard people say I'll enjoy my life and do as I please and when I get old or I'm on my death bed I'll ask for forgiveness and get right with God...to be honest i used to be part of those who think that way but it didn't take me long to realise I was being foolish.It is evident especially in today's world to see that people are dropping dead like flies and I'm not talking about old people,I'm talking about young people,people who are fit,people who eat healthy.We live our lives like we have control over it,we get lured into doing what we clearly know is wrong and we do it anyway,we have removed the fear of God from our heart and we're slowly descending into a Godless generation,we indirectly created our own little gods which we worship without even knowing it,who can tell me they can't do without their phone in a day,I'm not talking about those who spend hours on social media and can't even pick up the bible to study for five minutes, social media is one of the most deceptive tools the devil is using to create noise so that you won't be able to focus.Most people judge themselves based on validation they get from people who like and comment on their post,you should note that this same people leading you on won't be standing with you on judgement day, and we try to fit into what the world accepts as normal or what's trending,if you see yourself in this lane please try to retrace your steps cuz the bible says in 1 John 2 verse 15 "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him...I just want you ask yourself this question truthfully " IF THE RAPTURE WAS TO HAPPEN TODAY OR YOU DIE TODAY,ARE YOU SURE OF MAKING HEAVEN? Now if you have doubts in your mind its certain your probability of making heaven is very slim.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we live a life of righteousness, a life worthy of Gods grace,a life of love,a life of forgiveness and ultimately not just "aspiring" to live according to Gods words and laws but actually doing the will of God and letting it reflect in our every day life so please Brothers and sisters if you haven't given your life to God or you probably have but you're still struggling cuz I know there's a lot of distraction in the world please go ahead and pray this prayer with me:

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my heart anew today, and I ask forgiveness for all of my sin. Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins and for forgiving me of them through your shed blood for me on the cross. Please take away all the sinful "old things" in my heart that defile me and replace them with the "good things" that you desire to grow in to my life. Please wash away all the sinful habit and tendencies toward evil and replace them with a hunger and thirst for your righteousness. I need your help, Lord God, in living this new life in Christ. Please send your Holy Spirit afresh into my life to help me, heal me, lead me and transform me. In Jesus Christ I pray, Amen."

If you've prayed this prayer all you need to do next is make sure you read the word of God on a daily basis and meditate on it and if you feel there's any bad habit you can't seem to stop easily just put it to God in Prayer to rip it out of you and I can guarantee you that he will,you'll just find yourself losing interest fast in it.I know this because I'm a living testimony.Take care and Stay blessed
Re: Will You Make Heaven If You Die This Very Minute? by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2017
I will not and I don't want to make It
Re: Will You Make Heaven If You Die This Very Minute? by femmywest(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Do you have a reason for what you've just said or is it because you're not a Christian?

(1) (Reply)

Galileo Vs The Roman Catholic Myths / How To Grow Your Church Rapidly Through Prevention Of Loss Of Church Members / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(mon. 13/03/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.