Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (40530 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao, did she tell you that?. I don't notice her sef!. grin

She didn't. I've seen it and its so not cool. I don't fix you to be that kind of person nau? You dey fall my hands o sad
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Berbierklaus(f): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
And I was getting ready to witness a "wash down"

#sad.
But as I don't repent nko grin

I no fit allow on frustrated girl come bring me to her level baba,we sabi how to treat their case.
I just tire for all this new set of romancelanders,like they never had a mother to train them grin
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Berbierklaus(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Spicy, what's going on?
Hold your dog. This is the first time I act like I see her and will be the last warning.
You know me
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Hold your dog. This is the first time I act like I see her and will be the last warning.
You know me
I don't have a dog, ma'am undecided
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Kondomatic(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

But as I don't repent nko grin

I no fit allow on frustrated girl come bring me to her level baba,we sabi how to treat their case.
I just tire for all this new set of romancelanders,like they never had a mother to train them grin
Nah fresh 2go graduates Nahgrin

I am not always a gentleman like that, reason my main is banned.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by toprealman: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
Bally is fake. Uriel is fake. Kemen is a confused hooooorny pervert. Ttt is too desperate. T boss uses reverse psychology, she's very manipulative. Debby has very low self-esteem. Bassey is truly nice n calculative. Bisola is ur quintessential Nigerian gal. Loud, lively, funny, says it as it is. Marvis is a Tom boy, no drama, drunkard and very real. Efe is very local and razz and proud of it. Dude is very sensible and has figured out the game plan of most of the housemates.

Efe and Bisola are the last to leave the house. One of them will be the winner.
Clearly you don't know that efe is on a mission...lol
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
MMMscam:

So any nonentity featuring on a ratchet show like Big Brother Nigeria automatically has "level"? What a poor mindset. You're speaking like someone that can take his brain to a roadside mechanic for a surgical operation.
Owwwwww

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by NemzySeries(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Ewwwwww angry
What a dirty pig of a man is Bally,I used to like him,I don't anymore.

Those are the types of men ladies should avoid,why won't you flush the toilet properly?
avoid and go to were ke? everyman has hiz problem and if pooing & not flushing is hiz jst cut him sum slack....funny enuf it might not b him
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

She didn't. I've seen it and its so not cool. I don't fix you to be that kind of person nau? You dey fall my hands o sad
Have you seen where I directly or indirectly mentioned her or said something directed at her?.

The babe is just pained and talking of "grade" I was expecting more from her. Like she doesn't know she was once gallivanting on romanceland. Mbeke feeling funky!. Mtcheww!. cheesy grin
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
OldBeer:
Dude....
You are too ugly to ask this kin question.
Carry your N50 polo and N5 face cap somewhere else.
Leave the ladies to their problems.

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Have you seen where I directly or indirectly mentioned her or said something directed at her?.

The babe is just pained and talking of "grade" I was expecting more from her. Like she doesn't know she was once gallivanting on romanceland. Mbeke feeling funky!. Mtcheww!. cheesy grin

Una no dey share husband, there's really no need for all this animosity. If you don't like her, simply stay on your lane and desist from throwing shades. She will do same as well. Make person rest abeg undecided

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Berbierklaus(f): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nah fresh 2go graduates Nahgrin

I am not always a gentleman like that, reason my main is banned.
As in ehn,its like they just poured those nitwits in romance section.
The intelligent girls had to just deactivate or stop commenting there,some of us that visit there have migraine after.
When last did we have a debate there,just hogwash everywhere now

That's how we became friends my man,your head correct.
How the Sunday
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Gudfrie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
see wetting joblessness cause for Nigeria, Buhari ...e nor go better for you

Think before you write
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Kondomatic(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

As in ehn,its like they just poured those nitwits in romance section.
The intelligent girls had to just deactivate or stop commenting there,some of us that visit there have migraine after.
When last did we have a debate there,just hogwash everywhere now

That's how we became friends my man,your head correct.
How the Sunday
gringringringrin

Going fine, I have been indoors since am watching movies. I don't think I will step out at all today.

how's it going over there
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Una no dey share husband, there's really no need for all this animosity. If you don't like her, simply stay on your lane and desist from throwing shades. She will do same as well. Make person rest abeg undecided
For this era them dey share husband?. Abi na Dingbang or one Demigold or so I go share with the bitc.h?. grin cheesy
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Berbierklaus(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
gringringringrin

Going fine, I have been indoors since am watching movies. I don't think I will step out at all today.

how's it going over there
I like to be like you when I grow up sir cheesy

Just splufik.
Enjoy your day dear smiley
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by dingbang(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
For this era them dey share husband?. Abi na Dingbang or one Demigold or so I go share with the bitc.h?. grin cheesy

hi.. Do u like being silly?
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Dingbang no be humanbeing? undecided

Its obvious you have researched Spicy well enough. Which proves that you're obviously harboring something in mind.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
hi.. Do u like being silly?
Hello!, silly as in?.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Its obvious you have researched Spicy well enough. Which proves that you're obviously harboring something in mind.
Lol, I don't have time for such.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Success... Take ur time..
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I don't have time for such.

Yet you know DemiladGld and Dingbat? C'mon! I'm not asking you to tell me, just let whatever it is slide so ya'll can happily avoid yourselves. Savvy?

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Kondomatic(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I like to be like you when I grow up sir cheesy
Just splufik. Enjoy your day dear smiley
Odimma, Like say you never overgrowgrin

Tank you jaree, and you too

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Yet you know DemiladGld and Dingbat? C'mon! I'm not asking you to tell me, just let whatever it is slide so ya'll can happily avoid yourselves. Savvy?
You don't expect me digging on a romancelander's messy life. When you fvck up your info drops.

Have a nice day!.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
You don't expect me digging on a romancelander's messy life. When you fvck up your info drops.

Have a nice day!.

There's no "mess" in their lives na? undecided

Two whatsapp friends decided to part ways, how is that a "mess"? grin

I no know you like this o sad
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Hello!, silly as in?.
I understand u tryna make ur point with sinz.. But please dont bring up my nick in ur discussions with him... I just discovered that d fool used to be someone I knew physically in the past...
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

There's no "mess" in their lives na? undecided

Two whatsapp friends decided to part ways, how is that a "mess"? grin

I no know you like this o sad
Lol, I am sorry if you just did. She foolishly brought this upon herself by mentioning "grade".

Dingbang, it's benita27 and I'm sorry too for bringing you in. grin

Hope she maintains her lane next time.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I am sorry if you just did. She foolishly brought this upon herself by mentioning "grade".

oh so na u sef.. Benita were u not the one chastising me for exposing her naivety back den? Why then suddenly are you now hating on beiberklaus?

I dey my lane now oo.. How u dey sha
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by DrTims(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
You are rite man....
apcmustwin:
Bally is fake. Uriel is fake. Kemen is a confused hooooorny pervert. Ttt is too desperate. T boss uses reverse psychology, she's very manipulative. Debby has very low self-esteem. Bassey is truly nice n calculative. Bisola is ur quintessential Nigerian gal. Loud, lively, funny, says it as it is. Marvis is a Tom boy, no drama, drunkard and very real. Efe is very local and razz and proud of it. Dude is very sensible and has figured out the game plan of most of the housemates.

Efe and Bisola are the last to leave the house. One of them will be the winner.

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SlayHER(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
I understand u tryna make ur point with sinz.. But please dont bring up my nick in ur discussions with him... I just discovered that d fool used to be someone I knew physically in the past...

That "Fool" you knew physically in the past must've been an even bigger FOOL for hobnobbing with a cretinous dumbtard such as you.

If Sin.z has ever come across a lowly degenerate like you, I'm sure he would've remembered. So don't stroke your luck, DUMBledor.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
SlayHER:

That "Fool" you knew physically in the past must've been an even bigger FOOL for hobnobbing with a cretinous dumbtard such as you.

If Sin.z has ever come across a lowly degenerate like you, I'm sure he would've remembered. So don't stroke your luck, DUMBledor.
lmao... Please just logout and login to a moniker dats acceptable by me for a better reply...
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SINZ: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Talking about practicing what you preach! grin

Why didn't you maintain your own lane when you were throwing shade? gringrin

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Ini Edo Banned For 1 Year?