Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). (1268 Views)

Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by Freeman50(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2017
No family is perfect, we argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times but in the end, family is family … the love will always be.

Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ediama(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2017
what can be compared to a happy home!
Especially when the couples are well matched
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ademasta(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2017
The funny thing about this love thing is... "the pregnancy might not even belong to the man in the picture; and the pure and undiluted love he has for the woman will definitely not make him conduct DNA test after childbirth".

I know what I am saying, so don't quote me wrongly. Some women can be heartless. Giving Adam's child to Muhammed to train. undecided

It is well.
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ibzane4nafs(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Lovely family indeed
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by Dexpro: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2017
ademasta:
The funny thing about this love thing is... "the pregnancy might not even belong to the man in the picture; and the pure and undiluted love he has for the woman will definitely not make him conduct DNA test after childbirth".

I know what I am saying, so don't quote me wrongly. Some women can be heartless. Giving Adam's child to Muhammed to train. undecided

It is well.

Seems you had a personal experience?

1 Like

Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ademasta(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Dexpro:

Seems you had a personal experience?
Not really bro, happened to a brother. Just last December he found out. And the son is already 14years.

My brother so loved this woman to the extent he sent her to Yankee a month before childbirth. She gave birth in New York. Surprisingly the true father of the son showed up last December and DNA was conducted.... My brother lose.
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by avadella(f): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2017
ademasta:

It is well.
Ademasta of life! Not all women tho
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ademasta(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2017
avadella:

That's why I said some women
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by Speedyconnect5: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2017
ademasta:

Not really bro, happened to a brother. Just last December he found out. And the son is already 14years.

My brother so loved this woman to the extent he sent her to Yankee a month before childbirth. She gave birth in New York. Surprisingly the true father of the son showed up last December and DNA was conducted.... My brother lose.

So devastating. Some folks will just kill the woman and go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ademasta(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Speedyconnect5:

So devastating. Some folks will just kill the woman and go to jail.
It wasn't a joke bro... My brother nearly die.
He is still not balanced yet... Cos it's still fresh(just xmas period)
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ElizaVeta(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
The husbands nyash thou smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
avadella:

your .mouth
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
ademasta:

It is well.
your mouth
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by ademasta(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
kaffyadeakeem:
your mouth
What happened to my mouth...
Re: Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). by Dexpro: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
ademasta:

Ha! That is critically unfair of her.

(1) (Reply)

((((((( MY GRIEF )))))))) - Professorfal / I Will Be / Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.