Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Page Not Found 404 Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Page Not Found 404 Error (645 Views)

My Website Is Showing "404 Error" / Top 22 FREE HTML 404 Error Page Website Templates / Error 404 Page Not Found: How to fix With Yoast SEO Plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Page Not Found 404 Error by Godmother(f): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Webmasters, I need a little help. Whenever I try to make a new long post on my website www.womeninconnect.com it gives me

"Page Not Found 404 Error"

This started like three days back and is becoming a cause for concern. What can I do to rectify this, please?
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by mokoshalb(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2017
I checked through, I couldn't find one error.. maybe you should drop the URL that does so... It may have occurred if you edited the title of a post but you still have the old URL
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by Godmother(f): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
mokoshalb:
I checked through, I couldn't find one error.. maybe you should drop the URL that does so... It may have occurred if you edited the title of a post but you still have the old URL

It happens when I try making a new post. I have deleted about nine posts because of that. Also I just got a message that I've almost exceeded my bandwidth. Could that be the cause?
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by mokoshalb(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Godmother:

It happens when I try making a new post. I have deleted about nine posts because of that. Also, I just got a message that I've almost exceeded my bandwidth. Could that be the cause?
Try make a post and send URL, No, I doubt if the bandwidth is responsible, your theme or plugin is the possible cause...
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
mokoshalb:
Try make a post and send URL, No, I doubt if the bandwidth is responsible, your theme or plugin is the possible cause...

Thanks for taking your time with this issue. Here's one of the posts. I restored it from the Trash. Its showing the 404 error

www.womeninconnect.com/index.php/2017/02/26/some-amazing-things-you-can-do-with-rice-water/
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by mokoshalb(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Godmother:

Thanks for taking your time with this issue. Here's one of the posts. I restored it from the Trash. Its showing the 404 error

www.womeninconnect.com/index.php/2017/02/26/some-amazing-things-you-can-do-with-rice-water/
Good! now activate the default wordpress theme, don't uninstall this one, just activate another one, tell me when you're done...
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by Godmother(f): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2017
mokoshalb:
Good! now activate the default wordpress theme, don't uninstall this one, just activate another one, tell me when you're done...

Hi, sorry for this delay. I contacted my host provider the day the issue started and he said he would get to it. It was when he was delaying I brought the issue here. But he later solved the problem for me.

Thanks a lot for your time and your help. May God richly bless and reward you.
Re: Page Not Found 404 Error by mokoshalb(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Godmother:

Hi, sorry for this delay. I contacted my host provider the day the issue started and he said he would get to it. It was when he was delaying I brought the issue here. But he later solved the problem for me.

Thanks a lot for your time and your help. May God richly bless and reward you.
You are welcome!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page / Tutorial: How To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone For Free In 2017 / Adsense Gurus Please Come In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.