Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

5 Easy Ways To Style Your Faux Locs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Easy Ways To Style Your Faux Locs. (664 Views)

6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make / 15 Gorgeous 2017 Styles For Faux Locs Hairstyle, See Photos / Faux Locs,crochet Hair- We Make And Deliver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Style Your Faux Locs. by Kinkyamiee(f): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Hey naturalists, welcome to my page...
A lot of us Nigerians are planning on going natural and some has already started the journey, one of the most important ways to do that is doing PROTECTIVE STYLES and also knowing how to style them and make them suit your activities, it could be school, events or any activity....I have made a video on 5 easy ways your can rock your protective styles, it could be braids, twist or faux locs...
Go to my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTFNml_flng to watch this styles, don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel, you leave your comments below..xoxo

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Glosad Fashion Thread (bags And Shoes) Sales And Reviews. / Learn 157+ Simple Ways To Whiten/lighten Your Skin Permanently &evenly; Cure Acn / Is This Style Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.