Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Downloading Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Downloading Problem (561 Views)

I Need Help On Opera Mini Downloading Problem / L9+ Downloading Problem Please Help / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Problem by tollulope080(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2017
pls guys am having problem downloading with my UCWeb mini wen I pause to download later withing few hours it tells me link expired so I have to start downloading afresh pls any body experiencing that? what is the way out and is there any alternative browser I can use that will be fast and I can pause to download later without the link expiring thank in advance
Re: Downloading Problem by Marvel1206: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is the website not the browser but sadly, ucmini can't resume an expired download link.

Download ADM(Advance download manager). When the link of a file expires, browse the file and copy the new link from the website, then edit the link in the Download manager to the new one. It will surely resume.
Re: Downloading Problem by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
nothing is wrong with your browser.. it's actually from the website your downloading from...

like the above poster said
Re: Downloading Problem by tollulope080(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
tnx guys
Re: Downloading Problem by tollulope080(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marvel1206:
It is the website not the browser but sadly, ucmini can't resume an expired download link.

Download ADM(Advance download manager). When the link of a file expires, browse the file and copy the new link from the website, then edit the link in the Download manager to the new one. It will surely resume.
u mean I should copy the expired link but after copying it what will I add for it to resum
Re: Downloading Problem by Marvel1206: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
tollulope080:

u mean I should copy the expired link but after copying it what will I add for it to resum
No. Try to download the file again from the same website you downloaded it earlier before it expired. Then copy the new download link of the file and replace it with the expired and try to resume it. This method only works with ADM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bumpa / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 And Galaxy Book Launched At MWC 2017 Edition / Gionee Just Unveiled 2 New Monster Devices, A1 And A1+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.