Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland (4661 Views)

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / A Nairalander Releases A Hot Picture / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2017
this one dey studio dey create gud music the other one dey create alternates,see him oyeel face like mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Tell me joor grin
The song nice as op use nose to sing, e make sense sha people wey use mouth sing such a diva no reachgrin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
not bad, God save you I didn't waste my mb, because if I had you would have been banned for years

good song, but op, who's Sally?
lol, you try unlike some people they know their self
thanks alot for the love miss, I'm grateful, Pls do share to family and friends smiley
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
The song nice as op use nose to sing, e make sense sha people wey use mouth sing such a diva no reachgrin

Is he better than lipsrsealed u know who ba grin
If u have to pick one who would it be
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by olac21(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Though i havent downloaded it,my intuition tells me you did a good job!I will pass my judgement after i download it!
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2017
olac21:
Though i havent downloaded it,my intuition tells me you did a good job!I will pass my judgement after i download it!
ok bro... I pray it interests you bro...
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nenye75(f): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2017
I'm awed....the song is really awesome.. Keep it up .....
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

This op is better joor smiley
The other guy and common sensegrin

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Mznaett: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Pass mark...but be audible next time... No dey sing for nose againundecided
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

what do u think about the song miss?
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Nenye75:
I'm awed....the song is really awesome.. Keep it up .....
im grateful Miss,very grateful... Thanks for ur honest comment. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by PrickGetSize(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Pray for me o
My baby
Pray for me o
I'm longing for your touch.

Cool romantic music for the loveless females on this section. Nice one, Op.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Mznaett:
lol...ok miss, I guess with time and dedication, I'll be better. Thanks for ur honest comment smiley
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
This op is better joor smiley
The other guy and common sensegrin
im grateful bro... With comments like yours, I'll always get better. Thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Pray for me o
My baby
Pray for me o
I'm longing for your touch.

Cool romantic music for the loveless females on this section. Nice one, Op.
thanks big time bro... That wasn't my original chorus Tho, my manager forced me to change to that, but I'm really glad you like it smiley
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Mznaett: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Kamirun:
lol...ok miss, I guess with time and dedication, I'll be better. Thanks for ur honest comment smiley

GOODcheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by ElizaVeta(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2017
slimthugchimee:

common 3.8mb undecided

onye owu ite undecided
Is it your 3.8 mb
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by LorDBolton(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
Mznaett:

First real critique on the song.

Honestly only the chorus was clearly audible,

Also @ kamirun you should have turned this song into a 'trey songz' type 'just gotta make it' song.

I don't understand how your lyrics (which centers around remorse for hurting your girl)
Relates to the chorus 'pray for me'...you dig?

It's a lovely beat, try refixing it? Like you're hustling to put a smile on your mama's face? Your girls face? Your fams face?

So they should 'pray for you'...shebi u know say we dey sentimental d song go quick blow grin

#my 2cents

4/10. Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2017
LorDBolton:

Also @ kamirun you should have turned this song into a 'trey songz' type 'just gotta make it' song.

I don't understand how your lyrics (which centers around remorse for hurting your girl)

It's a lovely beat, try refixing it? Like you're hustling to put a smile on your mama's face? Your girls face? Your fams face?

So they should 'pray for you'...shebi u know say we dey sentimental d song go quick blow grin

#my 2cents

thanks bro... I understand u clearly bro, will work on my flaws
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by falconey(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Kamirun:
thanks big time bro... That wasn't my original chorus Tho, my manager forced me to change to that, but I'm really glad you like it smiley

Its a love song, the beat is dancehall. you get the memo? it doesn't sound compatible.

The beat is crap and for a love song artiste you should be more vocal.
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by yhermmie(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2017
this song is dope... kudos to u kamirun
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

Its a love song, the beat is dancehall. you get the memo? it doesn't sound compatible.

The beat is crap and for a love song artiste you should be more vocal.
noted bro.. Thanks alot for this honest contribution bro... It's actually my first time.
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2017
yhermmie:
this song is dope... kudos to u kamirun
big thanks yemi... I'm grateful and glad u like the song smiley
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by SINZ: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Nice one, bruh. Please maintain this pace, sky's your limit. cool
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Younghustler1: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2017
3/10
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Mznaett: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2017
LorDBolton:

#my 2cents

Woa! Brilliant and constructive critism.. I so much appreciate your effort... @Kamirun,no one is undermining your confidence okay?... In fact,this is just the best way to get the best out of you.
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:
Nice one, bruh. Please maintain this pace, sky's your limit. cool
God bless u bro, I'm really grateful, will always do my best!
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
So I should let go of my 3.8mb sad

What if the song dosent worth it .. grin
I'll crucify you!!
beht if its tboss kissing TTT 30mb u wee not ask if its worth it undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Kamirun:
im grateful bro ... With comments like yours, I'll always get better. Thanks bro
Uwc sir

Cc Sinz see my life cry

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by SINZ: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Uwc sir

Cc Sin.z see my life cry

Brothers will always be brothers gringrin

Whatever the fvck that means.... I just wanted to emphasize on the fact that you're a brother. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by harriet412(f): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2017
can't access the link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile / Be Sincere Can You Eat This? (photo) / How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.