Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! (38980 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Mskrisx:

Hehehehe...
You see this game wey we dey play the rule na.....TELLETH NOBODY....NOBODY TELL. wink

find your money make people sef dey ask your source or if the source no dey die.

#tellethNobody# smiley by that time any babe wey near u go dey madt over u wink

Sister, God bless you. cheesy
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
You're not worth conversing with. Just as the idi.ot who came with his abusive attitude.

Au revoir!.
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
R.I.P
I don't know when you'll have sense if at 30plus you still don't have one.

R.I.P isn't something you should joke around with. Let me leave you to your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
HumanistMike:
I'm glad he has moved on to better things.

E go dey pepper Tonto for body.

Real men don't join women in petty talks. They just make the women feel stu.pid by going ahead with their lives.
Well said bro...

1 Like

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by abbeyty(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
KingsArome:
Na wa o, when will my call be picked?

very soon my brother very soon.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by morganwizzy55(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Tonto dike with WizKids, Toto dike dump Churchill sorry, Churchill dump Toto dike...dat pussy strong no dey act like IBO girl .maybe na half IBO half afonja.or she dey hide dey smoke SK or captain black
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by highness25(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
@bigchurchgroup
chai! Big man de hungry me
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by goingape1: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
You could have spent the time you used in replying me to work on your English. It's terrible.

Like I said earlier, women are suffering in marriages.
shay your papa na English teacher undecided

shay English go put money for table?

useless women
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
goingape1:
shay your papa na English teacher undecided

shay English go put money for table?

useless women
You don't begin a sentence with small letter. Learn!, my friend learn!!. And to answer your question: It does put money on the table.

Ignorant mofo!. cool
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I don't know when you'll have sense if at 30plus you still don't have one.

R.I.P isn't something you should joke around with. Let me leave you to your stupidity.
what are you still doing on earth,even as useless as you are.Shut up and accept the deserved R.I.P,You and who is joking before? Omo Ode oshi
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by goingape1: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
bowman000:

Must you use venomous words?

Oga go get a life abeg...aturu awusa
your type dey always lick woman yansh undecided

shay you get life abi?

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by ifycamilla(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
So this guy became Rich and a celeb after marrying Tonto Dike? Nawaooo. Naija press and over hyping
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
what are you still doing on earth,even as useless as you are.Shut up and accept the deserved R.I.P,You and who is joking before? Omo Ode oshi
Another one. Pretend you have sense even though your name is Bright but is obvious you're not bright.

Stop bitc.hing around my mentions!.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by sauceEEP(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is that not the lexus SUV Tonto claimed she acquired with her money?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by goingape1: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
You don't begin a sentence with small letter. Learn!, my friend learn!!. And to answer your question: It does put money on the table.

Ignorant mofo!. cool

is mofo an English word undecided

ode!
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
goingape1:

is mofo an English word undecided

ode!
Doggone!!!.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Another one. Pretend you have sense even though your name is Bright but is obvious you're not bright.

Stop bitc.hing around my mentions!.
R.I.P ....you and who is dragging about bright or dark here? I'll over bitchhhh around your lame mentions and you gat nothing to do about it .So your cries can't stop your R.I.P.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by graciella(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
HumanistMike:
I'm glad he has moved on to better things.

E go dey pepper Tonto for body.

Real men don't join women in petty talks. They just make the women feel stu.pid by going ahead with their lives.

Who told you tonto dikeh has not moved on?? Talk well oo!
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
[s]R.I.P....you and who is dragging about bright or dark here? I'll over bitchhh around your lame mentions and you gat nothing to do about it. So your cries can't stop your R.I.P.[/s]
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=kimbra post=54073135][/quote] You no dey come washupp dirty mouth with me again? R.I.P finally .
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by XaviDayo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
How many times dis guy go wear this pair of clothes. Did Olosho Tonto pack ya clothes too?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by XaviDayo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
How many times dis guy go wear this pair of clothe. Did Olosho Tonto pack ya clothes too?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by HumanistMike(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
graciella:

Who told you tonto dikeh has not moved on?? Talk well oo!

If she has moved on, she won't be making comments about him.

In the photos the OP attached, one can see the GMC and Lexus Jeeps Tonto tried to suggest he didn't by, rather, she bought. If she did, why are the cars with him?

The female is just pained that he has moved on to bigger, younger and fresher things.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by lebete3000: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
omonighoblessing:
it's good..but charity begins at home.
I think his home shld first be fixed.WHATSOEVER the case is,it's a for better for worse case now.Churchill you shld fix your home first....then continue fixing others.

you can only fix those who wants to be fixed.

Tonto is beyond redemption.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mayydayy:
Now I understand why Tonto is feeling used.I never knew who this man was until he married Tonto.He has achieved his singular aim of marrying her which is to ride on her own wings of popularity to become popular himself.now he is popular.The marriage scandal is even making him more popular.it all boils down to politics.forget all this philanthropy.
Nobi Obasanjo son?
Them dey advice am well.
Tonto.sorry.I know how this things work.and I understand how hurting it feels when u find out u have been used to achie
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Church rat, home breaker.

Go get your wife back! Cheat.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
I can read between the lines to know that this smart man was very hungry for fame and expedites same through the sham marriage. It Took #e-money forever to get same.

Tonto should move on and stop ranting on social media. #Churchill is not #Ubi Franklin. Real men are tough men.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by luminouz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
The guy is even a short guy. see the fourth pics. Short guys too like women sha.
Be as rich as him first then I will notice ur broke ass!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17, have come to the realisation that your only way of preying on girls on nairaland is to look for newly registered account with "F" then launch an attack.

This is the 3rd time you're preying on my moniker, be very careful with your stupidity and don't let me disgrace you on this forum.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Jacobs91(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dude is a multi millionaire, should hit the billion mark in a few years. That's what you get for being onasanjos favorite nephew.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by tpapi: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
EastGold:
Is this the guy who Tonto Dike claimed to be a fake, master of deception and above all STD distributor?
std no dey. show for. face
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by faithako: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good work Churchill. See who Tonto Dike say she made him what he is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.