Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! (38979 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Jexyme(f): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
How did you come to this conclusion "he's a good man".

It's only his wife who could attest to his character and person, so far Tonto has done that. You all don't know what some ladies go through in marriages...trust me, Tonto is still holding back a lot about her estranged marriage to Churchill.

Many things are going on in virtually all marriages. Marriage is not child's play. It's for matured minds not for kiddy and childish people that will go about washing their dirty linings outside.

As for gossips and social media scavengers, get your asses to useful works. grin
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Mumu!, with his inability to grab.

Bye!. Hehehe, the idiot logged in with his alternate "Brightalo2" and is liking his dumb comment...your self-esteem is at 0.001 as we chat. cheesy
Still waiting for you with your disgrace oooo abi you don't make empty threat finish and run away?come and show me thy bad fingers.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by omonighoblessing(f): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jexyme:

I get your message.. ..you've got a golden heart.
kisses sweetheart
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Them chop your money?
lol, nope. didn't feel like going ni poo. guess dem Don chop una money
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, nope. didn't feel like going ni poo. guess dem Don chop una money
No No No not at all
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Mumu!, with his inability to grab.

Bye!. Hehehe, the idiot logged in with his alternate "Brightalo2" and is liking his dumb comment...your self-esteem is at 0.001 as we chat. cheesy
Olosho,so you promised me disgrace and end up running away? Where are you and your disgrace Na abi you are packaging it for me for take away? Since your telephone number fall from heaven enter my phone,I still have many more questions for you Mrs Disgrace.Just warm up and fly in here like flies.

I thought Alts are for fighting?yet you're blaming your inabilities on alt,kuku fire me the disgrace bullet with any moniker at all...Mrs saint abi Rev.Sister that I wanted to fuckkkkkkk while she's in PH while am not even in Nigeria.You think am all those cowards you will tell they want to fuckkkk you and they run away mtweeeeeeee Madam get some sense and try something heavier than all this your child's village talks.the same yahoooo Yahooooo shitt you wrote about your boyfriend who dumped you for sleeping with his Brother.No ignore me ooo just bring it up Ode oshi.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Olosho,so you promised me disgrace and end up running away? Where are you and your disgrace Na abi you are packaging it for me for take away? Since your telephone number fall from heaven enter my phone,I still have many more questions for you Mrs Disgrace.Just warm up and fly in here like flies.

I thought Alts are for fighting?yet you're blaming your inabilities on alt,kuku fire me the disgrace bullet with any moniker at all...Mrs saint abi Rev.Sister that I wanted to fuckkkkkkk while she's in PH while am not even in Nigeria.You think am all those cowards you will tell they want to fuckkkk you and they run away mtweeeeeeee Madam get some sense and try something heavier than all this your child's village talks.the same yahoooo Yahooooo shitt you wrote about your boyfriend who dumped you for sleeping with his Brother.No ignore me ooo just bring it up Ode oshi.

Twinnie! Aderola15, come and carry your demented league member out of here. cheesy grin
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by obataokenwa(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
luminouz:

Be as rich as him first then I will notice ur broke ass!
I bet I'm richer than you calling me broke. you just met one here and u conclude I'm broke. what really makes a man rich?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Charly68: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
omonighoblessing:
it's good..but charity begins at home.
I think his home shld first be fixed.WHATSOEVER the case is,it's a for better for worse case now.Churchill you shld fix your home first....then continue fixing others.
Why now? Learnt Tonto smoke weeds I beg how many born again can live with such a woman ?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Twinnie! Aderola15, come and carry your demented league member out of here. cheesy grin
are you afraid of disgracing me? demented demented that's nothing new on NL....I thought by now you could've been dishing out my nude pics as part of the disgrace you promised me or the I chased you?I don chase many on and off-line SO?even though you're ugly ur pussi may still cure konji after a very heavy booze that's why you end up sleeping with your guys brother, he dumped you and you came here creating thread and talking trash........ find something heavier demented don wash already. R.I.P.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
are you afraid of disgracing me? demented demented that's nothing new on NL....I thought by now you could've been dishing out my nude pics as part of the disgrace you promised me or the I chased you?I don chase many on and off-line SO?even though you're ugly ur pussi may still cure konji after a very heavy booze that's why you end up sleeping with your guys brother, he dumped you and you came here creating thread and talking trash........ find something heavier demented don wash already. R.I.P.
Lol. cheesy grin
That's what guys who have been rejected say. It's not your fault. Don't go and commit suicide oo!, look at how you're frustrated!.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. cheesy grin
That's what guys who have been rejected say. It's not your fault. Don't go and commit suicide oo!, look at how you're frustrated!.
You no get talk sef....mtweeeeee u dey Naija I dey where and you're rejecting me even if I enter naija to come PH will be another wahala so stop hyping yourself with chase chase all na wash,I know you're too dull to comprehend that. mtweeeeee do you even have brain at all? at the end you no disgrace me again as promised.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by omonighoblessing(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Charly68:
Why now? Learnt Tonto smoke weeds I beg how many born again can live with such a woman ?
it's o.k sha...I understand ur point too dear
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Donpoker9(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Get the fuckkkkkk off here ode radarada

. angry

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by luminouz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
I bet I'm richer than you calling me broke. you just met one here and u conclude I'm broke. what really makes a man rich?
Ur asking me? Thought u knew d answer before attacking DAT Churchill guy!
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Vanessa88(f): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
.............but Tonto say the guy nor get money say all "na wash" angry
He might not be as rich as Tonto portrayed him to be
But he's definitely a rich man
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Odkosh: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I do make mistake, but his were not just mistakes.

OK ma.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. cheesy grin
Mumu you no go come disgrace me again? Amumanu better disgrace me old lady claiming under age.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by graciella(f): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
HumanistMike:

If she has moved on, she won't be making comments about him.

In the photos the OP attached, one can see the GMC and Lexus Jeeps Tonto tried to suggest he didn't by, rather, she bought. If she did, why are the cars with him?

The female is just pained that he has moved on to bigger, younger and fresher things.

But that's not the only jeep in the market; I mean this particular one
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by graciella(f): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aynaijablog:

Tonto Dikeh Finally Found A New Lover, Dating A Younger Cute Guy Known as Raphael? (Photos)

Has Tonto Dikeh got a new lover? Tongues have been swaying since the sudden closeness between Tonto Dikeh and Raphael 2Kri
ss not long after she packed out. It seems that she has found solace in the warm hands of a younger lover named Raphael. He was said to have played the fatherly role at her son's birthday party.....Read more gist on....www.aynaijablog.com

Stop stalking people #okbye
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. cheesy grin
Madam Innocent why you no disgrace me again Na? today na weekend I am so jobless so disgrace me for wanting to steal your none tasted pusssiiii
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
alobright17:
Madam Innocent why you no disgrace me again Na? today na weekend I am so jobless so disgrace me for wanting to steal your none tasted pusssiiii
You're looking for who'll entertain you, I don't have your time Bright!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Family Profile / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.