Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? (482 Views)

Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2017
i find all of them ignorant , unfortunately some very intelligent people are of of the sheep.

how do we educate the people that the bible is a mere compilation of book, hand picked by Emperor constantine - a very corrupt murdurous Emperor - to control the people.

There were thousands of scrolls available at that time but his commision choose those which suits their message of blind faith in something invisible, unprovenable , inexistent .

why the catholic bible have more books than other bibles because there were disagreement on what scrolls to accept or not.

just you know there were 100s of scroll who identified jesus as a drunk, identified that he visited and folicked with Mary madeline. etc even a thug.

so why do my brother and sister still believe in this book called thr bible in this age of internet when one can easily find the truth?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by dingbang(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2017
U better watch what u say....
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
U better watch what u say....
i guess you are one of the ignorants ?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by dingbang(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:

saying what u dont know of is nonsensical... Were you there when Jesus lived on earth?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:

Your description of xtians is very perfect in this your present state

Just that I would love to hear you repeat it when you have stopped seeing your monthly flow.

Because Mama told me it is a period of time where ladies always think with that little hole bw the legs.

So I will wait dear. Get well soon.
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by norish3preye(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2017
people who belief in religious stories do not read as much as they should.
if you are among this flock and you need more enlightenment, contact me and am going to recommend some interesting books for you to read, or you can start with "theory of evolution" by Charles Darwin
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:
i find all of them ignorant , unfortunately some very intelligent people are of of the sheep.

how do we educate the people that the bible is a mere compilation of book, hand picked by Emperor constantine - a very corrupt murdurous Emperor - to control the people.

There were thousands of scrolls available at that time but his commision choose those which suits their message of blind faith in something invisible, unprovenable , inexistent .

why the catholic bible have more books than other bibles because there were disagreement on what scrolls to accept or not.

just you know there were 100s of scroll who identified jesus as a drunk, identified that he visited and folicked with Mary madeline. etc even a thug.

so why do my brother and sister still believe in this book called thr bible in this age of internet when one can easily find the truth?

Can you proof to me that your psrent exist and also u've got a brain

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Women! / World War 3 Will Begin May 13 / It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.