Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Bible Verses About Being Nothing Without Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses About Being Nothing Without Christ (333 Views)

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses About Being Nothing Without Christ by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2017
1. John 15:4-5 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

2. John 5:19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.”

3. John 1:3 God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him.

4. Jeremiah 10:23 I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.

5. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

6. Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you.
He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

7. Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Reminders

8. Matthew 4:4 But he answered, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

9. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

10. Galatians 6:3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
Re: Bible Verses About Being Nothing Without Christ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
#IAMNOTHINGWITHOUTCHRIST
I am a living testimony of his existence.

(1) (Reply)

The Xtian Woman's Countenance / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Power Of Bewitchment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.