Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? (684 Views)

"I Believe In The Leadership Of President Buhari And Oshiomhole" - Shehu Sani / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2017
i find all of them ignorant , unfortunately some very intelligent people are of of the sheep.

how do we educate the people that the bible is a mere compilation of book, hand picked by Emperor constantine - a very corrupt murdurous Emperor - to control the people.

There were thousands of scrolls available at that time but his commision choose those which suits their message of blind faith in something invisible, unprovenable , inexistent .

why the catholic bible have more books than other bibles because there were disagreement on what scrolls to accept or not.

just you know there were 100s of scroll who identified jesus as a drunk, identified that he visited and folicked with Mary madeline. etc even a thug.

so why do my brother and sister still believe in this book called thr bible in this age of internet when one can easily find the truth?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2017
and people believe god flood the earth and killed all living things except those who gound shelter in Noahs ark.

how could noah have been able to transverse to world to collect aimals found only certain areas ?

gorilla in Africa

tiger in india

lama in south amarica

lets forget dinasours how about whales and thousands of aquatic speices?

did a whale alo fit in his ark ?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
God created everything right ?
including mosquitoes ?

to kill millions of the man he created ?

included believes and not ?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Musampa73(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2017
What do you want to benefit from this thread my dear sister?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Kondomatic(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Why should we take you serious? who are you? What have you done for the betterment of mankind?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why should we take you serious? who are you?
What have you done for the betterment of mankind?

Debate my points and dont make it personal

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Statement about Bible coming from the chief scammer...

Lol.

Wehdone Sir!! Hiding behind a female moniker
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Musampa73:
What do you want to benefit from this thread my dear sister?

Sister?

You better don't send a pm to a fellow guy who will scam the living hell out of you.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Kondomatic(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:

Debate my points and dont make it personal
You scattered so many things around here. I don't know which one of them is your point.

I think believing in a creator would help you to organize yourself and your article.

God no dey confuse person like this, learn from him and arrange your post to make a point.

Maybe I will debate with you.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by whywhyogun: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:
i find all of them ignorant , unfortunately some very intelligent people are of of the sheep.

how do we educate the people that the bible is a mere compilation of book, hand picked by Emperor constantine - a very corrupt murdurous Emperor - to control the people.

There were thousands of scrolls available at that time but his commision choose those which suits their message of blind faith in something invisible, unprovenable , inexistent .

why the catholic bible have more books than other bibles because there were disagreement on what scrolls to accept or not.

just you know there were 100s of scroll who identified jesus as a drunk, identified that he visited and folicked with Mary madeline. etc even a thug.

so why do my brother and sister still believe in this book called thr bible in this age of internet when one can easily find the truth?

do you want to say black men are stupid that they buy everything the white says?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Musampa73(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sister?

You better don't send a pm to a fellow guy who will scam the living hell out of you.

Scam the living hell out of me!

I guess you are saying that bcus u don't know a damn thing about me.lol
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Musampa73:

Scam the living hell out of me!

I guess you are saying that bcus u don't know a damn thing about me.lol

Just wanted to alert you bro.

Dude is a chief scammer looking for free recharge card.
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Horlufemi(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2017
I believe in a creator.

Why?

The universe is made up of matter and energy. Everything cities constitutes matter.

Now a part of matter became beings (matter running on energy) and started harnessing matter and energy for their own use and I ask why?

For what reason? It's just a waste of time for matter to observe itself.

I was once an atheist but I asked questions and followed where the answers lead. I found out science is just a little piece of the puzzle of a very large puzzle.

I see living things from the lowest viruses to the mighty whales as nothing more than information containing machines (robots) programmed to survive by any means necessary.

I must say with all the chaos in the universe in which such order must never stand, I am fascinated by life, by it's programing (instinct) to live.

Evolution is crap, studying living things made me realize that it takes more faith believing in evolution than believing in a creator.

We don't know whether it's a them (aliens) or an it but the evidence is overwhelming that there is a creator and there will be answers that cannot ever be answered and we will argue till kingdom come. You can't prove God exists and you can't prove he didn't exist using a piece of the puzzle.

Personal experiences too made me a believer. I believe God talks to us we only need to be attentive.

I am not ignorant of all these pastors and religions. They are a serious problem to God. I believe in Christ Jesus and don't believe in Christianity and any other religion for that matter. I only know Christ and I know that Christ > Religion.

Now you are not loosing anything in believing in Christ.

Believe in Christ and do away with any form of religion. Yes, even atheism (it's a belief).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1o7KBRizsMTUnlWWmZnUU5aVUk/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
I believe in a creator.

Why?

The universe is made up of matter and energy. Everything cities constitutes matter.

Now a part of matter became beings (matter running on energy) and started harnessing matter and energy for their own use and I ask why?

I was once an atheist but I asked questions and followed where the answers lead. I found out science is just a little piece of the puzzle of a very large puzzle.

I see living things from the lowest viruses to the mighty whales as nothing more than information containing machines (robots) programmed to survive by any means necessary.

I must say with all the chaos in the universe in which such order must never stand, I am fascinated by life, by it's programing (instinct) to live.

Evolution is crap, studying living things made me realize that it takes more faith believing in evolution than believing in a creator.

We don't know whether it's a them (aliens) or an it but the evidence is overwhelming that there is a creator and there will be answers that cannot ever be answered and we will argue till kingdom come. You can't prove God exists and you can't prove he didn't exist using a piece of the puzzle.

Personal experiences too made me a believer. I believe God talks to us we only need to be attentive.

I am not ignorant of all these pastors and religions. They are a serious problem to God. I believe in Christ Jesus and don't believe in Christianity and any other religion for that matter. I only know Christ and I know that Christ > Religion.

Believe in Christ and do away with any form of religion. Yes, even atheism (it's a belief).

sorry but all what you said doesnt point to any God.

how can God exist and somehow have contol over us, yet he let the british empire enslave millions of people.

let hitler kill millions

let Rwanda genocide happen
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Musampa73(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just wanted to alert you bro.
Dude is a chief scammer looking for free recharge card.

Thanks Nigga
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by DeWorlex45(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Infact i hav also wondered if who is called GOD truely exist or is powerful or everywere as religion made us to believe. How can a being be present in everywia of d whole world at d same time and also knows d heart of every man worldwide as religion made us to believe??
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
only weak minds and black man believe in God.
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Basic123: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
I believe in a creator.

Why?

........Don't mind them jare.who created the first energy in its form.
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by oyinkinola: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:

...op you beleive in what?
Darwin,Computer age or what?
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
i believe in Man.
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Talking about ignorance and education. So you cannot believe in God without believing in the Bible? SMH
Re: Whats Your Opinion Of People Who Believe In God? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
codedruns2:
God created everything right ?
including mosquitoes ?

to kill millions of the man he created ?

included believes and not ?
Ok but in your opinion how did life come to be?

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Mobile Clinic For Medical Outreach(photos) / In Defence Of Dino Melaye, From An Unlikely Person!!! / We Won’t Reconcile With Sheriff – South-west PDP Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.