Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Breadwinners; If You Cannot Afford A Smile, This Message Could Change Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breadwinners; If You Cannot Afford A Smile, This Message Could Change Your Life (518 Views)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breadwinners; If You Cannot Afford A Smile, This Message Could Change Your Life by gerald07: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2017
How much does it bother you that you are not making enough?

Enough to give your family a lifestyle they deserve?

For me it cut me to the bone. I couldn't bear to stand with my inlaws just because i felt short, miserable and dissapointed with myself.

There is something it does to you and every man knows this.

So the question;

Honestly, how exactly do you make more? How can you breakthrough in such an unforgiving environment

That was my question 4 years ago before I discovered a formula that made me US$3,000 consistently on a monthly basis

Just like everybody else I got excited the day I discovered serious money is being made online.

Frankly, I liked the idea of sitting behind my laptop 4 hours a day and withdrawing thousands of dollars on a weekly basis.

Like most people, I would day dream the look on my brother in law's face, and my dramatic resignation from my miserable job

So here is what i did;

I immersed myself in the online making money thing, bought programs from so called gurus, listened to anyone who talked about the subject.

After all I am a man of average intelligence, so I figured that I only needed to carefully listen and implement to make my US$X,X00 figures

24 months down the line I made;

Zip, Jerk, Nada, a Big fat 0

How was this possible?

What was I doing wrong?

Yes, the zombified underworld of online money making had swallowed me up and sh*t me out again

I was still broke, more miserable and frustrated than i was

As if it was not enough the company I was working for started laying off people

Me and 300 more people were shown the door.

Back at home I had a wife with a 1 month old baby. It was not looking good

At this point everything wanted me to give up.

Did I give up?

Here is what then Happened

I figured that my greatest strength and my greatest resource was those 2 years of miserable failure!

Thats where my success was hiding. And it happened!

I immediately realized that those so called gurus don't know what they are talking about. In fact they flaunt their facebook pages and intimidate you into buying their staff which is just theory and no practice.

Perhaps you experienced this yourself? Or Perhaps the idea of generating your financial breakthrough with an online business has been in your mind but don't know where to start.

The point I want to stress to you is don't give up! Even when the Mrs starts to doubt your venture.

Guess what? I am going to save you the stress, the pain and the money buy teaching you my failures and how that finally made me US$6000 in just 60 days.

I will teach you to create a winning Product

I will show you how to create a powerful framework/system in which you will sell your product

You will discover how to access the worldwide market of hungry buyers

This will generate your financial breakthrough just like it did for me.

And NO, you are not paying me a dime. Keep it for your family!

So why am I helping you? What's in it for me?

I am glad you asked!

I want to team up with the most brilliant minds in Africa. I want to build something extraordinary for this continent.

This message is being seen by 25 countries in Africa and here is what it means for you;

You will become part of a network of African Entrepreneurs working towards a US$559,824 income a year.

They will also push you, motivate you and give you ideas until you breakthrough

In order to apply. Visit the link below and complete the assessment form;

http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

(1) (Reply)

When You Stay In The Marriage Cos Of Ur Kids / Man Found Drinking Beer At A Bar While His Burial Was Taking Place / 10 Rules For A Long And Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.