Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News (6004 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by bantudra: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

Do you see any difference between you murderers who strap explosives and blowing yourself up and barbarians...?

am talking oranges,you are talking mangos..

how do you bring stuffing things up your asss and strapping bombs on yourself toghether?...

look..i understand you want to defend your people,but criminals too??..

how many northerners do you hear defending those that strapp bombs on themselfs...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by ZZ22: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

some of them realy shove stuffs up their asss to transport abroad...its shameful...

i rather do a honest job than doing that...

taking from behind by stuffs...

first time i heard that,i was shocked..

and those that are addicted to this stuff are not even better..

sniffing somebodies elses asss...ridicoulous...

i dont see a difference between them and homosexuals...

Sen Buruji Kashamu comes to mind. When are they bundling him to US to spend his whole life in prison for drug related crime? he even threatened to die with 50 Afonjas lol

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by bantudra: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZZ22:
Sen Buruji Kashamu comes to mind. When are they bundling him to US to spend his whole life in prison for drug related crime? he even threatened to die with 50 Afonjas lol

if he is a criminal then lock him up....simple..
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

[s]At 40 Stingman has many degrees, one from Ivy league schools...You want to drag me into the gutter...you terrorist...Your next action will be strapping explosives on your dry bones and killing yourself and you family members...Mister, you can see we are totally different...We shouldn't be in the same country...[/s]

Rubbish, trash and I should believe these claims on a faceless forum? Perhaps this thing is already wrapping some consignment for necessary delivery.
Or at best hustling for customers for his oga at Ladipo spare parts market grin grin grin.
Small fry, I don't brag about economic/educational status on social media, I rather leave that for the hustling types like u making efforts to be noticed. Empty gallons can be very noisy, I swear.
These are the types selling akpu in the name of phones to unsuspecting buyers at Computer Village.

A thread was just opened about all these online status.
I no blame u, na data wey don become 5GB for N10 I blame. Gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by ZZ22: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

if he is a criminal then lock him up....simple..
he is a criminal and a drug dealer yet Afonjas voted him as a Senator. I dont think you have the impetus to label Igbos drug dealers while while you have a drug lord as a senator. Stop talking from both sides of your mouth before you point at Igbos make sure your hands are clean

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZZ22:

Hahahahahahahahaha, small fry, take it easy. B4 nightfall, another news of drugs by the wandering lost tribes will still hit the headlines. Just sick and and tired of these things.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZZ22:
[s]he is a criminal and a drug dealer yet Afonjas voted him as a Senator. I dont think you have the impetus to label Igbos drug dealers while while you have a drug lord as a senator. Stop talking from both sides of your mouth before you point at Igbos make sure your hands are clean[/s]
Sharrap. Yeeboos are known for that line of crime and nobody contests that with them.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by victorvezx(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
OreMI22:
The exact strategy of the Fulani hardliners under Buhari is to create such conditions to make Igbos declare Biafra prematurely and then they can use the opportunity to cut them to size using Nigerian army.
How vain and hollow they reason. In any case, even if Biafra is declared a second time, it will be impossible to conclude it on the terms of the first encounter, but that is discussion for another day.

Igbos should resist attempt to declare Biafra or at least not to declare prematurely. If IPOB wanted, it could adopt the ANC strategy of training guerillas somewhere and they come in for special missions. I would hope Nigeria stops toying with fire in the hope they can burn their own house and come out unscathed.
Sharap, Ipob are the ones playing with fire that will consume them, in fact it's already consuming them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Sharap, Ipob are the ones playing with fire that will consume them, in fact it's already consuming them

They should ask questions from their elders but they refuse and that is why their dilector is somewhere in kuje eating watery beans.
Even the bearded coward that was chased to his grandmother's grave behaved himself when he was finally pardoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Rubbish, trash and I should believe these claims on a faceless forum? Perhaps this thing is already wrapping some consignment for necessary delivery.
Or at best hustling for customers for his oga at Ladipo spare parts market grin grin grin.
Small fry, I don't brag about economic/educational status on social media, I rather leave that for the hustling types like u making efforts to be noticed. Empty gallons can be very noisy, I swear.
These are the types selling akpu in the name of phones to unsuspecting buyers at Computer Village.

A thread was just opened about all these online status.
I no blame u, na data wey don become 5GB for N10 I blame. Gerarahia.

Do I sound like I live in your slimy country, with no light, no good roads, none performing refineries, poor hospitals (your president is resting in a hospital in Europe, rather than your country), etc, etc...You really have no shame. I repeat we shouldn't be in the same country, as we are totally different. Deal with it...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Sharrap. Yeeboos are known for that line of crime and nobody contests that with them.

Is anybody contesting barbaric rituals, human parts trafficking and rape with you afonjas?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

[s]Do I sound like I live in your slimy country, with no light, no good roads, none performing refineries, poor hospitals (your president is resting in a hospital in Europe, rather than your country), etc, etc...You really have no shame. I repeat we shouldn't be in the same country, as we are totally different. Deal with it...[/s]

And I should believe these lies? How do people not living in Nigeria sound? Small fry, go and say that to the marines.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

Is anybody contesting barbaric rituals, human parts trafficking and rape with you afonjas?

Yes, the yeeboos are leading very well.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/human-blood-skulls-disovered-inside.html
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

And I should believe these lies? How do people not living in Nigeria sound? Small fry, go and say that to the marines.

You don't sound like them...You don't know your left from your right...What lies? That your president is not receiving treatment in the hospital abroad, or that you have a bad network of roads?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Opakan2: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
They keep crying marginalization bla bla bla..
But won't call their people trafficking drugs to order.. goats!
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Yes, the yeeboos are leading very well.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/human-blood-skulls-disovered-inside.html

Ogbeni, please I don't want to go through the back and forth of afonja grave digging, skull selling (jankara market )and raping incidents today...The Igbos are also leading in armed banditry? See, list of the top ten below....? You can believe what you want...

1. DR. OYENUSI:

2. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI

3. MONDAY OSUNBOR:

4. BABATUNDE FOLORUNSHO:
5. FOLORUNSO

6. SHINA RAMBO

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU:

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS:

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO:

10. ABIODUN EGUNJOBI:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Dedetwo(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

I guess they sound more intelligent than those living in Nigeria. It is never the same feelings between people who have 24/7 source of energy and those who do not. To be candid, those living in the cesspit called Nigeria do live but merely exist.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Opakan2:
They keep crying marginalization bla bla bla..
But won't call their people trafficking drugs to order.. goats!

Have you called your own people doing the same to order...? Have you called your ritualists, grave thieves, and rapist to order? You are clowning, right...? You come across as one of those that receive a crapy free education. What has marginalization got to do with trafficking drugs...? Your level of reasoning is alarming....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

[s]You don't sound like them...You don't know your left from your right...What lies? That your president is not receiving treatment in the hospital abroad, or that you have a bad network of roads?[/s]

Small fry, the question is not about pointing at who, it is actually about how do they sound? Even ur dilector that knows his left from right is somewhere in kuje eating watery beans because he refused to ask questions.
The president is receiving treatment outside Nigeria, anything? The lies are all these claims of having this, leaving in heaven bla bla bla. And I repeat, go and say that to the marines.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Opakan2: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

Have you called your own people doing the same to order...? Have you called your ritualists, grave thieves, and rapist to order? You are clowning, right...? You come across as one of those that receive a crapy free education. What has marginalization got to do with trafficking drugs...? Your level of reasoning is alarming....

I can see how dull you are
The crime I mentioned is unique and peculiar to Ipob. All others you listed can be found in every region so shut your guts.

If they are not goats, how do they expect other Nigerians to take them serious when all they do is ruin our collective reputation.
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dedetwo:

I guess they sound more intelligent than those living in Nigeria. It is never the same feelings between people who have 24/7 source of energy and those who do not. To be candid, those living in the cesspit called Nigeria do live but merely exist.

Nay! On the contrary, it is those who in addition to inferiority complex, travel to another man's land which has been developed, then turn around and condemn their own countries, that actually lack intelligence.
It is similar to a woman who lives in a hole, then goes to a man's house and start condemning her father's house. I find it difficult to draw a line between those people and donkeys.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Small fry, the question is not about pointing at who, it is actually about how do they sound? Even ur dilector that knows his left from right is somewhere in kuje eating watery beans because he refused to ask questions.
The president is receiving treatment outside Nigeria, anything? The lies are all these claims of having this, leaving in heaven bla bla bla. And I repeat, go and say that to the marines.

...and how is that lie? I should agree I live where I don't, to please you? You are joke!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

[s]Ogbeni, please I don't want to go through the back and forth of afonja grave digging, skull selling (jankara market )and raping incidents today...The Igbos are also leading in armed banditry? See, list of the top ten below....? You can believe what you want...

1. DR. OYENUSI:

2. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI

3. MONDAY OSUNBOR:

4. BABATUNDE FOLORUNSHO:
5. FOLORUNSO

6. SHINA RAMBO

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU:

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS:

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO:

10. ABIODUN EGUNJOBI:[/s]

Wrap that list and shave them up ur ass for all I care. I'm sure u should be good in doing that "from experience".
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

[s]...and how is that lie? I should agree I live where I don't, to please you? You are joke!![/s]

And I should believe? Go and say that to the compressed brained creatures.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Wrap that list and shave them up ur ass for all I care. I'm sure u should be good in doing that "from experience".

e pepe you die!!! Learn not to throw fcking stones if you live in a glass house....Alias Godogodo is not even added oh...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

e pepe you die!!! Learn not to throw fcking stones if you live in a glass house....

Choi, pain me? How? This is why I said u are living on false claims. One errand boy at Ladipo Market will come and be yarning opata bla bla bla.
Gerarahia.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
kabrud:

Choi, pain me? How? This is why I said u are living on false claims. One errand boy at Ladipo Market will come and be yarning opata bla bla bla.
Gerarahia.

..and the guys trafficking affects me...? You see your life...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by kabrud: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Stingman:

[s]..and the guys trafficking affects me...? You see your life...[/s]

Is that what u have been reduced to? Can't even say something reasonable. Now run away from here.

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Stingman: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=kabrud post=54076909]

Is that what u have been reduced to? Can't even say something reasonable. Now run away from here. [/quote

You have no more rubbish to spew...? When I catch you....!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Yujin(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cry Baby.

Just wasted my time reading this crappy interview of this man. I thought his praise singers, hail him as an intelligent person?this just shows to you that these groups in the East are nothing, but fronts for these Eastern Agitators, while claiming not to be in the know in public.

So, this man is saying the Government should negotiate with IPOB?because to him, they are negotiating with the Militants in the Niger Delta?while mentioning OPC.

This guy is a Joke. I thought the people from "Warri" hold sway in the comedy sector in Nigeria? did not know the East is trying to give the Wafferians a good run for their money, by sending this Joke to be the President of an important organization.

For starters, the Niger Delta Militants or the OPC had never, will never, and dont agitate for the break of Nigeria. And these is what the IPOB stands for. This Oliver Twist, is complaining there are no Igbo's in the Intelligence community in Nigeria. So until the Intelligence Agencies in Nigeria has a 90% Igbo membership, that is when you guys will become satisfied?moreover it will even be stupid to entrust anything to the East for now.

When Germany and Japan fell in the Second World War. The Allied Nations, knew that there were and will be elements of dissents in those countries, and what did they do? the US established Military bases in Germany and Japan with a view to keeping an eye on them for the next "100" Years, just in case they want to start something again, while depriving them of Nuclear Capabilities.

It is this same strategy that should be used by the Nigerian Government, with the East, so as to keep an eye on them. The Civil war is not even "100" Years, and they are back again, with the chant for the same Biafra.

Losers.
I like the way you write. Mind you Ndigbo by nature of creation do not accept dominance. We will fight against it at any cost. Always remember that. We will gladly accept whatever the white man say if he would assist us to lay our enemies waste. Take note winner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Ngozi123(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

the joke will be on them at the end..
we only trust igbos that are ready to protect all nigerians no matter what religion,tribe or gender...

Your president has shown that he isn't willing to do this, do you trust him?

Edit: I've just seen the reason behind your anti-Igbo tirades on another thread. Don't bother replying to this post, it just seems that your bitter about your "Igbo ex-wife" undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News by Ngozi123(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
malton:
Make an Igbo man the head of any security agency and watch him attempt to move its headquarters to Enugu.

During Jona's regime, a certain aviation minister alongside the then head of school of aviation, also Igbo, made desperate attempts to move the NCAA from Zaria to Enugu. It took the intervention of numerous northern elites to halt the move.

When Dora was made information minister, she also made attempts to move the National Film Institute from Jos to Enugu. The indigenes had to protest to have the decision rescinded.

People are suspicious of the Igbo man for justifiable reasons; he sees everyone else as undeserving of anything.

The are not politically sagacious.

There are many good Igbo people out there, but the shady ones make you stand firmly on your feet whenever you deal with any Igbo man. It's pathetic.

If you cannot trust them then let them go. It's not like we're begging to stay with you guys, quite the opposite actually.

I can't stand this Nigerian mentality undecided. Nigeria is like that nosy neighbour who's always monitoring what his next door neighbour- the Igbos- is doing in order to make sure that he never does better than him. He doesn't even realise that all the time he's spent monitoring his neighbour could have been better used improving himself. The neighbour eventually packs up his stuff and moves house whilst the man is sat at his house doing nothing as most of his life was revolved around sabotaging his neighbour's plans. What a shame undecided.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To Screen Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors Today / Yesterday's Sun Girl / Nigeria Accounts For 25% Of Global Kidnappings - AIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.