Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (33055 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Tinibu can be seen together with APC chairman Oyegun. He also exchange greetings with Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki while answering questions from journalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFO5qVMKsaY&feature=youtu.be

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154258629042703&id=96184337702

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Chuksonyeike: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2017
My dear Tinubu the chances of you ever becoming even VP in this country is zero. Not in 2019 or ever. Not even if the vegetable were to die in power

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2017
I don't really care: If vacancy arise and Tinubu happens to be the best candidate among all other candidate contesting then He has my vote otherwise a capital No.

Up until then: May the curer, cure Baba, send him back 2 Nigeria sound and healthy. And gives him the ability to uplift Nigeria to it rightful future.

For the mean time: Sai Baba Sai Buhari in King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall's voice.

Omo I like that song, somebori should help me with the link.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not disappointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of his health wise to take the mantle at Aso rock I will give him every support within my reach ..

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2017
There's a propaganda going on that Saraki shunned Tinubu in the clip above, i had thought it was true until i watched it just now. Apparently Tinubu didn't notice he was the one when he first greeted him, which warranted him to call him back in other to greet him properly. Saraki even wanted to say "mo ti ki yin leekan" ( I've greeted you the other time) which means the propaganda is dead on arrival.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Adaodogwu(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
no comment
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Rilwayne001: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not dissapointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of health wise to take the mantle at Aso I will give him every support within my reach ..

As do I

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Okuda(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not dissapointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of health wise to take the mantle at Aso I will give him every support within my reach ..

You know some people have good ideas and they know it. But when its time for them to do and implement it themselves when they are in power they wont rather, they prefer to steal steal steal then when they are leaving, they put someone who can do the job good. Tgar is the case of this tinubu

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Mathemagician1(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmmm... I thought as much. Perhaps the news about Buhari being poisoned is true. The puzzle is becoming clearer as it pieces together.

Just hoping maybe the North will use their tongue to count their teeth on this one.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Kondomatic(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
A leader of tomorrow has spoken

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Jabioro: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Okuda:

You know some people have good ideas and they know it. But when its time for them to do and implement it themselves when they are in power they wont rather, they prefer to steal steal steal then when they are leaving, they put someone who can do the job good. Tgar is the case of this tinubu
He got it right as a Lagos State governor, he laid the foundation for good governance we all enjoyed and that make Lagos different from other states..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by TPAND(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
And many eeediots will vote this looter and corrupt mafia. If a goat contest against tinubu in an election. I will vote a goat

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nukualofa: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Tinubu should focus on curing his mouth disease instead if vying for Presidency

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by JohnsonOlanre: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Now let me tell you why it is going to be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for yoruba muslims to rule this country.

A yoruba muslim will have to pick a Northern Christian to counter-balance ethnoreligious equation effectively shutting out Northern muslims from power. Northern muslims won't let that happen. grin

We all know that....

1.) The rabidly muslim core-north will never be ready to allow that too happen. At every point in time NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL want to stay as close as possible to power either as President or as VP.

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and it is nearly impossible to re-enact in this age of religious and political consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbos with the presidency, I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

This is another hard truth, the crybaby muslim afonjas can now lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin grin

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by JohnsonOlanre: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
.....dp

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Iamwrath: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
My dear Tinubu the chances of you ever becoming even VP in this country is zero. Not in 2019 or ever. Not even if the vegetable were to die in power

Lol

Tinubu made Lagos, put Fashola there who in turn put ambode so far Lagos's growth is exponential unlike some eroded polluted places

If Tinubu were to contest, he'd win

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Check my article, there may be vacancy in 2019.
https://www.nairaland.com/3640705/2019-potential-presidents
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Now let me tell you why it is going to be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for yoruba muslims to rule this country.

A yoruba muslim will have to pick a Northern Christian to counter-balance ethnoreligious equation effectively shutting out Northern muslims from power. Northern muslims won't let that happen. grin

We all know that....

1.) The rabidly muslim core-north will never be ready to allow that too happen. At every point in time NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL want to stay as close as possible to power either as President or as VP.

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and is nearly impossible in the age of religious consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbod with the presidency. I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

This is another hard truth, the crybaby muslim afonjas can now lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin grin
Look at this political baby. Politics is a game of interest and numbers. Yoruba and Hausa have been winning elections at the worst detriment of Ibos.
Southern Muslim will conveniently pick a Northern Christian and will clear the votes in NW.
Tinubu stands a very good chance if he contests 2019.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by queencalipso(f): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
EazyMoh:

Look at this political baby. Politics is a game of interest and numbers. Yoruba and Hausa have been winning elections at the worst detriment of Ibos.
Southern Muslim will conveniently pick a Northern Christian and will clear the votes in NW.
Tinubu stands a very good chance if he contests 2019.

Am not much into politics but I can't help but quote the bolded.. You obviously do not know the sentimental nature of northern Muslims. If we have to go by your analogy, tinubu will never become the president.. Like that guys said, northern Muslims will always want to remain close to the seat of power..

Besides, all these old greedy men don't want to go and rest, they are hell bent on looting Nigeria dry, they don't want to give chance to the younger generation. Since tinubu is do good at making kings like you guys claim, why can't he pick a younger candidate, groom him and sell him to the masses... Why consider it for him self if not greed angry

What's more annoying is that the supposed youth are here supporting a man who's close to his grave to lead them like they once did..

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by iokpebholo: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
bros abeg who b vegetable? Which kind of vegetable pumpkin or water leaf?
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

Am not much into politics but I can't help but quote the bolded.. You obviously do not know the sentimental nature of northern Muslims. If we have to go by your analogy, tinubu will never become the president.. Like that guys said, northern Muslims will always want to remain close to the seat of power..

Besides, all these old greedy men don't want to go and rest, they are hell bent on looting Nigeria dry, they don't want to give chance to the younger generation. Since tinubu is do good at making kings like you guys claim, why can't he pick a younger candidate, groom him and sell him to the masses... Why consider it for him self if not greed angry

What's more annoying is that the supposed youth are here supporting a man who's close to his grave to lead them like they once did..

Why do you keep respecting the same thing? You people lack any known political pragmatism. Mind am as northern Muslim as they come.
The so called northern Muslims consider religious ties more than regional. I didn't want to say it but that's the fact.
It's not about who we support, but about who has the odds in his favour the most.
2019 there isn't gonna be any formidable opposition because PDP is dead. And PMB will most likely not contest. It's either he anoints his successor or give contestants a level playing ground. It's highly likely then Tinubu would contest.
On youth taking back power, there is reality and then there is wishful thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
If ther is a vacancy he will have my vote

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Opakan2: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
No wonder Saraki recently did high BP test for himself and Dino grin

Jagaban of Africa, The Slayer of GEJ and his Ipob goons
wehdone and ride on sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
[s]
JohnsonOlanre:

We all know that....

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and is nearly impossible in the age of religious consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbod with the presidency. I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

[/s]

Consider thinking again and reposting, I am sure if you try hard you will find some sensible thing to say.... Why don't you leave tribalism for cownu and make a tangible use of your intellect? Abi na wailing dead you be?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Chuksonyeike: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

Lol

Tinubu made Lagos, put Fashola there who in turn put ambode so far Lagos's growth is exponential unlike some eroded polluted places

If Tinubu were to contest, he'd win
Do you mind telling me the demographics of Tinubu's projected victory were he to contest with a northern candidate and a SE VP of the PDP?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Chuksonyeike: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
EazyMoh:

Why do you keep respecting the same thing? You people lack any known political pragmatism. Mind am as northern Muslim as they come.
The so called northern Muslims consider religious ties more than regional. I didn't want to say it but that's the fact.
It's not about who we support, but about who has the odds in his favour the most.
2019 there isn't gonna be any formidable opposition because PDP is dead. And PMB will most likely not contest. It's either he anoints his successor or give contestants a level playing ground. It's highly likely then Tinubu would contest.
On youth taking back power, there is reality and then there is wishful thinking.
Continue to dream,Tinubu has no chance of been elected VP let alone president

37 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Annie939(f): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
I pity my country
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Continue to dream,Tinubu has no chance of been elected VP let alone president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by rose54321: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
I would certainly prefer him to the situation we have now.
Then again, as rightly analysed by those above (@ queencalipso & JohnsonOlanre), northern Muslims will oppose it strongly.
While he can comfortably amass the south west, he needs 2 other zones.

It would be wiser for him to select a younger individual, the likes of Ribadu/Donald Duke; Sanusi/Chidi Odinkalu ;
For now 2019 should be given to the north for the sake of peace and zoning arrangement, 2023 we the south will take it back.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by olaolulazio(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mumu
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Zico5(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
We are waiting, whatever that will project Nigeria in the right direction can never be overlooked. Carry on Jagaban

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Kolababe: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Will vote for him. He will still money no doubt, but he will do better

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests / APC Torn Into Four Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.