Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Birthday S£x - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Birthday S£x (6622 Views)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And S*x Story) / My Aunty Anna Rose (s*x Story) / S£x As She Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday S£x by Pascalblinks: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2017
BIRTHDAY S£X PART 1
(Completed)

It was my 21st birthday and I was on my way
to
see my girlfriend in school. She stayed off
campus in a 3 bedroom flat which she
shared
with two of her friends, Tolu and Tochi.
Tolu was short, dark skinned, attractive,
Tochi
however was a bit taller and light skinned,
but
still reasonably attractive.
My girl’s bestfriend however was Ife, who
was in
the same department as her and whose best
feature (in my humble opinion) was her big
br**sts.
Apparently the four of them were taking me
out
for a meal and drinks that night. I arrived at
their
house and rang the doorbell, Tolu answered
it,
wearing a dressing-gown, obviously still in
the
process of getting ready to go out, she gave
me
a kiss on the cheek, wished me happy
birthday
and ushered me into the house.
I asked where my girl was and she replied
that
she was in her bedroom, but didn’t want me
to
come in just yet, as she had a surprise for
me.
I went to sit down on the couch, but Tolu
quickly
stopped me, and pointed me
towards a chair placed in the middle of the
room,
as apparently I had to be centre of attention
in
the middle of the room. I didn’t
see the point in arguing so I took the chair.
But as soon as I sat down, I felt my arms
being
pulled back behind the chair and
heard a click and I could feel my hands were
restrained. I looked behind me and saw that
my
hands had been handcuffed behind the chair.
I turned my head back around to protest and
saw Tochi and Ife were now standing next to
Tolu, both also wearing dressing-gowns.
“What
do you think you’re playing at?” I said.
“There’s been a slight change in plan” Tolu
informed me. “We’ve decided not to take you
out
after all, Instead we’re all going to have a
cosy
night in.” “Why the
handcuffs? And where is Moji?” I demanded.
(Moji being my girlfriend)
“Well, as we’re not going out we had to think
of a
way to treat you, as it’s still your birthday
after
all, and Moji kindly
agreed to let us have some fun with you, but
we
didn’t want you running away, getting
impatient
or generally doing
anything we don’t want you to, so we’ve had
to
handcuff you to the chair.” Tochi enlightened
me. “And to stop your babe from interfering,
unfortunately we’ve
had to handcuff her to her bed, but don’t
worry,
she’s fine, and you’ll get to see her later. But
for
now, sit back, do as you’re told and most
importantly enjoy yourself!” Ife
Said.
With that the three girls undid the ties at the
front of their dressing-gowns and to my
amazement, one at a time, took them off.
Tochi was the first to slip out of hers,
revealing
herself to be wearing just a pink bra and
matching thong and then doing a little twirl
to
make sure I’d got a good view.
Tolu took hers off next, to reveal a black
push-up
bra that gave her a nice cleavage and
matching
tie-side briefs, she also gave a little twirl to
give
me a good view.
Finally Ife took her dressing-gown off,
revealing a
white bra that was struggling to contain her
big
br**sts and matching underwear that was
revealed to be a G-string upon her
completing a
twirl.
I couldn’t believe what was happening, Moji’s
hot
friends were in just their underwear in front
of
me, apparently ready to give me a good
night,
something I was
more than willing to accept, even if it wasn’t
being forced upon me via handcuffs, after all
this
was already turning out better than
my wildest dreams!
click on the link below to continue reading
www.naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2016/09/27/birthday-sx-part-1/
Re: Birthday S£x by Pascalblinks: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
HOME ADVANTAGE (S*X Story) PART 1 .
In the year 2006……………………… We were at work arranging scrap metals, when we noticed a car drove in. Chidi: twelve years work for here no fit buy that ride Me: Trust me bro, I ain’t spending twelve months here. I hope you do the same Chidi: Abegi! no be everybody dem do school for. Na by force I take finish JS 3 sef Me: Na you talk so Chidi: Me wan gather money go open my shop. Me: Na now you dey talk. Ibo boy. A woman stepped out of the car, walking towards the admin office Chidi: Na oga wife be that o. Me: which of the ogas? Chidi: Chief Rotimi, na him get this factory. Me: The same Chief Rotimi the polit… ‘’Tattoo and Chidi, e be like say this work don tire una abi?’’ Our supervisor snorted from behind.‘’If I catch una dey talk instead of working, I go show una’’ We continued arranging the scrap metals. I clocked out at five as usual. I was walking home when I saw an elderly woman, which I guessed would be in her sixties looking lost. The woman was in iro and buba, so I guessed she should be from the west. I approached her. ”Good evening ma.” I greeted her in Yoruba with a little bow. Woman: Good evening, my son. Do you live around here? Me: yes, ma. Woman: I’m going to my daughter’s house, but this area is confusing. The street was supposed to be behind this bank, but I don’t seem to understand it anymore. Me: The bank here is new. There’s another one over there. Woman: Please take me there. God bless you, my son. Me: Amen ma. She easily recognized the street just the behind the other bank. She knocked when we got to the front gate. The gate-man opened. Just before she entered a car horned behind. A woman alighted and i could swear I have seen that face before. The younger woman: Mummy welcome. I have been worried. The older woman: My phone battery went flat, I’m sorry. The younger woman: It’s okay ma. Bless God you’re here. But, you didn’t tell me you would be coming with somebody? The older woman: I almost got lost, but thanks to this my son. The younger woman: oh! What’s your name, young man? Me: Galacious, ma The younger woman: Thank you so much Me: You’re welcome, ma The younger woman: Alright let’s all go inside. Galacious please come in. Me: hmm, I’m sorry ma I have to head back home The younger woman: oh! Not even a drink? Me: It’s getting late ma, thanks. The younger woman:: ok. I understand. She reached into her purse and brought out some notes. The younger woman: please buy recharge card with this She stretched her right hand towards me. Me: don’t bother ma The younger woman:: oh! I insist Me: I’m sorry ma The younger woman: Really? She withdrew her hand. The older woman: He is well brought up. You shall not die young. Me: Amen ma. Good night. ‘’ Good night, my son,’’ ‘’Alright. Take care dear’’ They said in unison. The next day was a Sunday—–our match day. The evening football match came up every Sunday evening. The street had a mini stadium where kids played every day, but Sunday evening was reserved for the older ones. The game started as usual. Everything seemed normal till a shot was deflected and the ball bounced into the street to hit one of the young ladies walking along. One was Chinenye who lived on the street, but the other lady, whom the ball hit, doesn’t look familiar. Other lady: Jeez! Chinenye: sorry dear Other lady: look at my gown! I ran towards the ball, picked it up and tossed it to the field before turning to the ladies. Me: sorry about that ma’am Chinenye: Thanks jawe, Galacious. Other lady: thanks? Seriously, Chinenye? So you’re sorry comment is going to remove this stain, right? She snorted, starring at me. Chinenye: C’mon Princess let’s get back Inside. Chinenye placed her arm around her shoulder and they headed home. I couldn’t utter a word after the apology. Not that I didn’t know what to say, but I was dumbfounded by her beauty. Ne-yo’s ‘When You’re Mad’ was playing in my head. I could swear I had never seen such beauty in my life. I stood there like a statute and watched them walk back to Chinenye ‘s house. I was brought back to reality when I heard a voice coming from the pitch ‘’Galacious, our set!’’. Throughout the game there was only one name ringing in my head——-Princess. Heading back home after the game I met Tunji who was coming out of my building. ‘’Galacious, how far?’’ ‘’ i dey . This one way I see you for our house. Abeg o, my sister still young o.’’ I accused him. ‘’Kai! I no be Pedophile na.’’ He protested and continued, ‘’na the new girl I come shadow.’’ ‘’Which new girl be that?’’ i asked. ‘’Oh! You don’t know? Good. Her name na Udenme and an me dey do her parole.’’ He explained. ‘’Udenme? For this house?’’ ‘’Yes na. Na Grace’s cousin. But guy, like i said earlier na me dey do her parole. No go use home advantage for me.’’ ‘’TJ, you? Where you keep Kemi, Angela, Chinelo. Rita…..’’ ‘’Guy bone dat thing. I don’t tell you be that. I dey go my house.’’ ‘’Alright bro, later.’’
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemaker.com/2016/12/16/home-advantage-sx-story-part-1/
Re: Birthday S£x by Pascalblinks: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2017
THE FIRST DAY I TOAST A GIRL PART 1 .
I wz drinking with my guy called ojoto,we re gisting abt so many things and we re laughing like mad people in the market square,soon one pretty damsel pass infront of us and i wz lost in her hot,beautiful and sexy body.i started moping at her like a morron.i wz tempted to talk to her but i dnt knw how to approach her in the first place. Ojoto notice my mood… OJOTO:hey igwe! Are u okay? ME:*i regain myself immediately* OJOTO:na dat babe wey pass us now,na im make u got lost abi na wat? ME:my guy i don dey fall for her but i no get the liver to talk to her oooo.s–t!my guy help me now.. OJOTO:wat do u want me to do? ME:code her for me. OJOTO:again! Guy i no fit do am.u don mature enough to toast babe naw..at dis ur age,u no sabi how to toast babe….shame on u! ME:u be my padi naw abeg,do am for me. OJOTO:wetin i go do na to call am for u but i wouldnt toast her for u oooo! ME:guy u want to disgrace me? U knw say i never try am for my life.as u say so,no problem,call am for me naw*ojoto left.my mind started beating like MTN transformer.i wz lost in thought abt wat to tell her.a kind of sweat dat wz guishing out of my body can be use to make tea…my blood is very hot in dat minute.all my body wz just vibrating*wat will i do if dis girl finally land here?hw will i convince her?hw wil i go abt it*my brain wz just shaking as if they are frying pop- corn on my head*gush! God plz help me ooooo…………….
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/11/10/first-day-toast-girl-part-1/
Re: Birthday S£x by Pascalblinks: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2017
HUSBAND AWAY, WIFE COMES OUT TO PLAY PART 1 (Completed) .

I was idly pushing my trolley back to my car in the Exclusive Stores car park when the screaming of a baby disturbed my thoughts. Next to my car a well-dressed young woman was unloading a vast amount of shopping into the back of a gleaming silver 2014 Toyota Prado while trying to soothe the small child sitting at the back of her trolley. The sound was so strident that it was hard to believe such a small person could make that much noise. Many people were looking at her with disgust, and I even heard a couple of them murmuring. “See as the yeye little girl dey make noise. So to show us say she get money, she come dey bring her notice-me pikin.” “Abeg no mind am. If we look am now, na sugar daddy she get oh. Born pikin out of wedlock.” I just shook my head. Typical Nigerians and their bad belle. Ever the gentleman, I offered to finish the unloading if she wanted to put the child in the car. The offer was accepted gratefully as she was already getting frustrated. I heard the two busybodies murmuring again and I turned to give them a hard glare. They quickly turned away and faced their own matters. When I’d finished I asked her if she had far to go. “Only up to Zone 6. I’m afraid she’s long overdue for her afternoon nap.” “I pass there on my way home – if I follow you, I could repeat the process while you settle her down.” “Are you sure? It’s a very kind thought and I’m just about at my wits end with all this screaming.” “Consider it a deal,” I said, liking her appreciative smile. I loaded my own small basket of goods onto my front seat and waited for her to reverse out of her slot before following her SUV at a safe distance. We arrived at a large detached house in about twenty minutes and she got out, opening the trunk & waiting for me to join her. She removed the still unhappy baby and headed indoors. “The shopping can go in the kitchen – straight through,” she said over her shoulder. While unloading her groceries I took a quick look at the surroundings. The compound was quite large and had a 3-car garage to one side. I saw a cool-looking Honda Accord and a wicked- looking black Mercedes E-Class parked under the canopy. The house itself was a beautiful cream color. I was just carrying in the last bags when she returned downstairs. “That’s so sweet of you” she said, “Would you like a drink?” “Well…” I looked at my watch and then at her, “Well, OK – as long as I’m not delaying you” “Certainly not. By the way, I’m Bessem” she said, “I’ve finished for the day now – or until her highness wakes again. There’s only the two of us.” I must have looked surprised. “I do have a man, but he works in an oil field and is away for about another ten days – depending how many drunken days he stays in PH before he decides to head back to Abuja.” I sensed the bitterness in her voice and wondered what caused the husband to stay away longer than he had to; after all, the woman was very attractive and had a nice rather shapely figure. However, nobody other than the couple themselves knows reasons for such things. I followed her into a very large and luxurious living room. She walked over to a bar and prepared the drinks, passing a glass to me. Bending forward to put it on the table she gave me an excellent brief view of a deep cléavage between two firm bréasts, but I wasn’t sure whether that was intentional or not. We sat over our drinks and she elicited that I was single, two years older than her and a junior partner in a local firm of lawyers. In exchange, I learnt that she was a qualified real estate agent but no longer working since the arrival of the baby. She mentioned more than once that her life was quite lonely without her husband around to do things for her – she didn’t elaborate on what specific things. A second glass of wine was served and Bessem excused herself to check on the baby upstairs. Shortly afterwards I heard the toilet flush and she returned to the kitchen, commenting that the youngster was fast asleep. As she walked past me to the bar I had an embarrassing shock. Bessem had obviously been to the toilet, but in her hurry to come downstairs, she had caught one side of the back of her short skirt in her panties and was now exposing the briefest of black thongs and a large area of her pert bottom. I thought it kinder to warn her rather than have her realise it later and be even more mortified. “Um, I think you got something sort of ….caught ….in your skirt ….when you were upstairs” I said. She turned towards me and smoothed down her skirt at the front. “No, it’s at the back” Her hands went behind her and she blushed scarlet as she realized what had happened. “I….I’m so sorry” she said apologetically, sorting out the problem. She brought the glasses to the table and must have felt too awkward to look at me for a while. When she did there was a wry smile on her face. “I suppose you saw everything?” “Not quite everything” I assured her and added boldly “But what I did see was extremely attractive.” “My fault for wearing such a short skirt, and I should have worn more sensible pants” “Oh no, that would have spoilt my enjoyment” I grinned. “I don’t usually wear them” “What?” I exclaimed, “Panties?” “No, you silly man, thongs. I was much younger when I last went out without panties. Now you’re making my mind go into overdrive.” Bessem sat quietly for a few minutes & then got up from the table and went into what I presumed was the kitchen. She returned in a few seconds with a slightly flushed look on her face and sat to finish her drink. I finished my drink, thanked her and was about to make my departure when she asked if I could help her with one small task before I left. I agreed and she ferreted in a cupboard to find a light bulb. “If you could just hold this chair on the landing while I change this, I’d be most grateful.” She trotted up the stairs ahead of me and I had an even more érotic view of her butt as it undulated with each step. At the top she turned to await my delivery of the chair and I was now treated to a view that I certainly wasn’t expecting. The short skirt was so brief, that with her legs slightly parted, I saw no sign of the black thong – only the dark shadow of pink. I tried not to show surprise and put the chair under the light fitting. She climbed onto it and in seconds had the bulb changed. She put out her arms towards me and almost jumped off the chair, resulting in her falling against me. After the disclosure of her lack of panties, presumably removed when she went to the kitchen, I was now in no doubt as to her ulterior motive – or I hoped I was. The resultant clumsy clinch confirmed my wildest hopes, for her arms went around my neck and she kissed me hard. I returned the favor before she came up for breath. She looked at me with a seductive smile. “I must remember to put that bulb back in the cupboard – there’s nothing wrong with it, but I was too shy to ask you blatantly to come upstairs. D’you mind?” “How devious of you!!” I answered, “But I’d have to be peculiar to object,” and kissed her again, letting my hands stroke the back of her thighs before advancing to the smooth rounded cheeks above. When she looked up again she was panting a little, “I’ve taken off my thong.” she mumbled. “I know, I saw that when I was coming up the stairs” Bessem butted my chest with her head, “So you knew!! Just as well you didn’t see it – it was very mucky. I’ve been turned on ever since you first spoke at the Supermarket” “Well, this certainly isn’t going to turn you off” She looked down and whispered quietly, “I don’t want to be turned off. I want you to turn me on a whole lot more – totally in fact” “I’m not actually equipped for ‘totally’” I said, regretting that my wallet was devoid of the usual small “packet” for emergencies like this. “There’s no need to worry about that – and from where I’m standing you feel well equipped for “totally” – and growing more so by the minute” she replied seductively, rubbing my crotch. She was right about my growing, for I could feel my érection aching to be freed from my jeans as it pressed against her. I was beginning to understand her sadness from earlier. Here was a young, hot woman frustrated by the lack of intimacy from a husband who prefered to be 500 miles away in the arms of a höoker. Which sane person does that? All that stored up tension in her needs to find an outlet. This young mother- of-one needs all the release she can get. Bessem opened the door to what I imagined was a spare bedroom and was pulling her blouse off before I was inside. She closed the door quietly and undid the side zip on her skirt. A magnificently proportioned body clad only in a black bra confronted me and she unclipped it quickly as she bounced onto the bed. “Get those clothes off and come here,” she growled. . click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/11/08/husband-away-wife-comes-play-part-1/
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
what can I say
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2017
all right
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
clicked
Re: Birthday S£x by Pascalblinks: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2018
awesome
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2018
wonderful
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
change colour
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
wow
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinks: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinks: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinks: 4:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinks: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
!?
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
-=
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
vg
Re: Birthday S£x by BlinksBlinkd: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
c
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinkz: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2018
ok
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinkz: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
g
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinkz: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
yy
Re: Birthday S£x by blinksblinkz: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaaaabbbbbbssss / Pics Of The Day!!!! Pusy Pure Water. / See Semi Nude Pictures That's Trending On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.