Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election (14895 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by DozieInc(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
How APC was flogged in Rivers state .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by ufuosman(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Congrats to the winner

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
shatap there and go to hell and rot in hades

shameless troll

You don't need to curse anyone

I pray baba mynnd44 didn't see what you typed here
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by mexxy1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
oloriooko:
PDP winning, how? So this is the outcome of the maimed electoral officer?

Stop peddling fake news. Nobody was maimed. Listen to news if at all you are in Rivers state, which I doubt.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by oloriooko(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
mexxy1:

Stop peddling fake news. Nobody was maimed. Listen to news is at all you are in Rivers state, which I doubt.
https://www.nairaland.com/3650084/rivers-rerun-election-inec-officials-hand
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by modanwealth: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
AS far as am concerned, there is no vacancy for Apc in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Delta....they are desperate to control the oil money that is coming from these states but they will not succeed...these states belong to GOD and not some heartless greedy politicians whose aims are to rape our economy without protection. ...sorry for Amaechi......fvcking zon bs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by mexxy1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
oloriooko:

https://www.nairaland.com/3650084/rivers-rerun-election-inec-officials-hand

Some mischief makers posted that online. Where's the picture proof?

INEC Rivers state has refuted the story. Listen to news and always confirm from people within the state before spreading false information.
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by sorepco(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
C weyon fis mod do ..i follow di election all throufh n i open this same thread. Him cum over my own n close come open him own?? My peeps is it fair. Go 2 politics section b c my thread lyin fallow. While his is on front page??
He even used same source? Na wa

Elose11:
RESULTS: ETCHE/ OMUMAFEDERAL CONSTITUENCY: APC 6220 PDP 15,221
ETCHE STATE CONSTITUENCY 2: APC 1618 PDP 4162
The Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) has won the Etche/ Omuma Federal Constituency after INEC Returning Officer, Prof Shola Omotola completed the collation of results at the Collation Center at Okehi.
Collated Results for Etche State Constituency 2
With the results collated from the Supplementary Elections of February 25, 2017 and rerun elections of December 10, 2016, Chief Jerome Eke of the PDP defeated Mr Ogbonna Nwuke of the APC.
Also, the Tony Ejiogu of the Peoples Democratic Party defeated his closest challenger, Mr Golden of the APC.
For the Etche/ Omuma Federal Constituency, Returning Officer, Prof Shola Omotola announced that APC Polled 6, 220 votes while PDP polled 15, 221 votes.
For the Etche State Constituency 2, Returning Officer, Oluwatosin Odusonya announced that APC scored 1618 votes while PDP polled 4162 votes.
As the two INEC Returning Officers for the Etche/ Omuma Federal Constituency, Prof Shola Omotola and Etche Constituency 2, Oluwatosin Odusonya were about to declare the PDP winner, military personnel at the Collation Center brought a phone to them, claiming that the call was from the National Commissioner of INEC in charge of the election.
Upon receiving the call, INEC Returning Officer for Etche/ OmumaFederal Constituency, Prof Shola Omotola stated that all collated results should be moved to the Port Harcourt office of INEC.
Soldiers of the Nigerian Army who stopped the declaration at Okehi moved the collated results alongside party agents and political leaders to Port Harcourt. They were joined by PDP leaders led by Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and the APC Candidate for Etche/ Omuma Federal Constituency, Mr Ogbonna Nwuke.
At the headquarters, leaders of the two parties insisted that the two INEC Returning Officers publicly announce collated results to the media and party agents present.
After the announcement, the INEC Returning Officers handed the already collated results to party agents.
Party leaders left INEC by 3.30am on Sunday morning, while agents and security agencies were detailed to stay with the INEC Returning Officers for the declaration of results by 9am on Sunday, 26th February, 2017.
The Returning Officers claimed that they were directed by the National Commissioner not to declare PDP winner of the two elections. They claimed that the National Commissioner said she must get clearance from Abuja, before any further step would be taken.
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike condemned the act of trying to subvert the will of the people Rivers State through INEC Result manipulation, backed reckless security agencies.
He said Rivers people will continue to resist all fraudulent attempts to manipulate election results. He declared that elections can only be won at the polling units and not through the swapping of result sheets by security agencies and INEC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/pdp-also-wins-etche-state-constituency-2/

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
okosodo:
Apc is still getting fantastic result in rivers. Imagine nearly 6000 fools

That's the number they could rig successfully. Rivers people hate APC like a plague

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by oloriooko(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
mexxy1:

Some mischief makers posted that online. Where's the picture proof?

INEC Rivers state has refuted the story. Listen to news and always confirm from people within the state before spreading false information.
Oga show us proof that your story is true and stop ranting
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by engineerboat(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by engineerboat(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
oloriooko:

Oya take it

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by mexxy1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
oloriooko:

I am from and resident in Rivers state. If you are in Rivers state, listen to news on radio. If you are not, watch network news on television to be informed. Information is power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by TPAND(f): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
okosodo:
Apc is still getting fantastic result in rivers. Imagine nearly 6000 fools

6000 fools indeed. Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by Grundig: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wike can sleep now.

For another 18 months at least

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by Elose11(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
sorepco:
C weyon fis mod do ..i follow di election all throufh n i open this same thread. Him cum over my own n close come open him own?? My peeps is it fair. Go 2 politics section b c my thread lyin fallow. While his is on front page??
He even used same source? Na wa

The mod was fair. The time yours was posted is 10:56am. While this was posted at 10:48am. The mods usually allow the first story in time and block the latter if the story are the same.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by sorepco(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
B4 posting i checked 2 pages 4 similar topics but found none. R u telling me a post can be posted to politics section n it doesnt pop up there but directly on front page forum? Wao

Elose11:

The mod was fair. The time yours was posted is 10:56am. While this was posted at 10:48am. The mods usually allow the first story in time and block the latter if the story are the same.
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by ndcide(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some people will soon latch unto stories of killings.
The reasons people get killed in Rivers state elections is because APC wants to manipulate the results at all cost. The couldn't kill anyone yet. Why should they postpone announcement of results. Tomorrow, they will want us to believe it's Wike that's bad.

We know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by ddippset(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Where is ddippset, the osun APC muslim yoruba that love Rivers more than Oshogbo. Abeg I think it's time for him and dekdekmoron to lament about 'Wicked Wike". grin grin
no sillier comment has ever been made anywhere else on nairaland. unfortunately the internet is a faceless facility and so gives some the liberty to be stoopid. If am from osun or am a muslim may foolishness be upon my generation but if am not from the south west at all and am not a muslim may foolishness be upon your entire household for ever. Thats my curse upon you this day.
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by ddippset(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
modanwealth:
AS far as am concerned, there is no vacancy for Apc in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Delta....they are desperate to control the oil money that is coming from these states but they will not succeed...these states belong to GOD and not some heartless greedy politicians whose aims are to rape our economy without protection. ...sorry for Amaechi......fvcking zon bs
desperate to control oil money! bros the oil money is controlled in abuja.
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by mexxy1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
oloriooko:

See for yourself...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by naijanaso: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
shatap mrkayusfit

Psychiatric case. Another Neurotic didorder. Pls go for medical
checks now before it's too late.
Re: PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:

You don't need to curse anyone

I pray baba mynnd44 didn't see what you typed here
this boy you have reported him already by mentioning mynnd44 ,why are you cunny

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Uncovers New Methods Of Vote-buying / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 / Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.