Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son (39539 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by KingstonDome: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Does all seem to well between the two?

After both Nollywood actress, Lillian Esoro and Triple MMG Boss, Ubi Franklin it seems that both are reportedly getting cozy again.

They were spotted at an Event in Abuja and Ubi reportedly walked the runway with their son.

This is the 2nd time they are seen together this month.

See screenshot below,

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/02/no-more-trouble-lillian-esoro-and-ubi.html?m=1[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Pointblank09(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2017
We would fry egg for them grin

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by decatalyst(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Marriage is a real work embarassed

A man and his woman must sacrifice all to be fulfilled in marriage.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Speedyconnect5: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
who are they? wizkid parents?

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by KingstonDome: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by eezeribe(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Irrelevant people

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by LesbianBoy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have nothing sensible to say! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by thunderfiremods(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
no op tell me...if dere is no trouble...will dat stop my data from draining quickly
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by KingstonDome: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
thunderfiremods:
no op tell me...if dere is no trouble...will dat stop my data from draining quickly

Nope

Lalasticlala
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pointblank09:
We would fry egg for them grin

No, they want us to fry beans undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by tompat86(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Speedyconnect5:
receive sense

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by thankgodegbedi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hw is dat my business... Is like baba number no long going, hv anyone tried it undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by darfay: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bloggers ehn "step out with their son" like say na hand bag

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Samexdx(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Op are they your parents?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by martineverest(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
And they were washing their dirty linen.... Immature couple
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by yaqq: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
They will up end up divorced". All ds one na show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good for them
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by histemple: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mbaise girl. Hmmmmmm
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by darfay: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Speedyconnect5:

Naaa your class mate in secondary school while the baby was your principal

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by dacovajnr: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mubi Fucklin angry

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Amebo! Leave them alone cos they're legally married. All these people deriving pleasure in hearing that marriages crash, repent or the wrath.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by ekems2017(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
This couple are just making people confuse. Today they are together tomorrow they are seperated. I love your style. Let all those that wants to hear that your marriage has crash continue to wait.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by wunmi590(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Vickiweezy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Publicity stunt.
They already know that news like this will make nairaland FP.
Soon tonto will step out with her son to go buy stuffs down her street, probability of it making FP = 99.9999%
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Crowny11(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
decatalyst:
Marriage is a real work embarassed
A man and his woman must sacrifice all to be fulfilled in marriage.

tell them the great marriage counselor.....
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Crowny11(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Speedyconnect5:

Davido grandpa

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Lilimax(f): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
ekems2017:
This couple are just making people confuse. Today they are together tomorrow they are seperated. I love your style. Let all those that wants to hear that your marriage has crash continue to wait.
So many sadists out there... embarassed
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by euchariadavid(f): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by Arewa12: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nyc
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son by ennysuccess(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phoneā€¯ / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.