Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp (568 Views)

How Do I Recover My Contacts Synced By Skype / See The Newly Updated Best Drones, Reviews, And Prices / Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp by Hust0n(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Please guys, the newly updated whatsapp seems a lil bit complicated, the usual contact list icon no more included.. HOW CAN I CHECK MY CONTACTS LIST WITH THE NEWLY UPDATED WHATSAPP.?
Re: How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp by DonCortino: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol, I noticed that too.

That symbol before the call icon is where they are.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp by Hust0n(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:
Lol, I noticed that too.

That symbol before the call icon is where they are.

I've u figure out how.?
Re: How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp by DonCortino: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Hust0n:

I've u figure out how.?

The icon btw search and call icons at the top right corner

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp by Hust0n(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:

The icon btw search and call icons at the top right corner
sharp guy.. I garrit

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Avocado Dating App For Android | Apple Ios / Five Tips For Choosing Catchy Hashtags For Social Media Campaigns / Would You Drink Tea Dispensed From this Machine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.