Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor (1464 Views)

President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018 / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2017
- Governor Aminu Bello Masari has spoken to President Muhammadu Buhari on phone

- The governor stated this in an interview.with Voice of America (VOA) Hausa

- The governor directed the Emir of Katsina qnd his Daura counterpart to engage in special prayers for the president President Muhammadu Buhari has spoken to the Katsina state governor, Aminu Bello Masari on phone.

This was disclosed by the governor when he granted an interview to the VOA Hausa. According to the governor, praying for the success of the president is a mandate for all meaningful Nigerians.

https://www.naij.com/1090367-president-buhari-speaks-governor-masari-phone.html

1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by okosodo: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2017
These guys are now turning this thing to childs play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2017
grin when him go call osibanjo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by jfking2005(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
I am waiting for my turn to receive Bubu's call.
I want to know the next action too. Either to call on people to pray for him as well or arrange people to go on the streets in support of his administration even if he is cooling off in U.K. Not feeling recession.....Lol

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Get well soon.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
jfking2005:
I am waiting for my turn to receive Bubu's call.
I want to know the next action too. Either to call on people to pray for him as well or arrange people to go on the streets in support of his administration even if he is cooling off in U.K. Not feeling recession.....Lol
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by StRichard(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Is only those almajiri that will believe all these lies... let him address the masses in a 10 seconds video, that's all we are asking for...
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2017
When my grandma was about to die, she was calling every of her children to pray for her. I pray buhari is not about to die too. sad

Get well soon Mr president

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
What's the significance of his calls to them.
Did he asked them to publicise it
Or are they trying so hard to prove that he's still alive.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by mexxmoney: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
Baba call me abeg. You know say we don tey. No forget ur man now
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by TheArticleNG(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
hmm
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by casttlebarbz(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2017
its d calling season
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by jaymejate: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Wait! Who de supply him credit for there?
MTN oya, deactivate am
grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by anibi9674: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
wake me up when he calls fayose or reno omokiri. Negligence of the highest order, so the majority of the masses that voted for him are not worth talking to. Nigeria behold your president.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by dumodust(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2017
buhari is now a branded voice like big brother... who's next for diary session?
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by tintingz(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
When my grandma was about to die, she was calling every of her children to pray for her. I pray buhari is not about to die too. sad

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by TPAND(f): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
I dare Buhari to call me. He should stop calling his fellow septuagenarians and lairs.

He should call me, my phone has a phone recorder I will release the recording to Nigerians
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by SalamRushdie: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
okosodo:
These guys are now turning this thing to childs play

I am telling u

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by chrisxxx(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Let him call Nigerians.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by SalamRushdie: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Why is this man calling only Northern governors ? Abi does he think he is president of only the North ..I expect him to call at least one governor in every geopolitical zone
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ZombieKilla: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
He can call all his northern governors
Who cares.....
God will call him soon too cool

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:
He can call all his northern governors Who cares..... God will call him soon too cool
And who knows God might call you before him.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ZombieKilla: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Now this is funny
Is it bad for the old to die ?

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why is this man calling only Northern governors ? Abi does he think he is president of only the North ..I expect him to call at least one governor in every geopolitical zone

Is everything Federal character. You people said He is dead. All those calls are propaganda. Can a dead person call?
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ZombieKilla: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:

Is everything Federal character. You people said He is dead. All those calls are propaganda. Can a dead person call?
Can Buhari practice federal character
The man is a known tribal bigot

Muslims should only vote for Muslims - Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Can Buhari practice federal character
The man is a known tribal bigot

Muslims should only vote for Muslims - Buhari

Buhari that has died. How can a dead person called a southern Governor.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by SalamRushdie: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:

My friend nobody has ever said he is dead , we only say he is very incompetent bro and yes since oil revenue /VAT is shared he must share the phone calls too
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ZombieKilla: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:

And who knows God might call you before him.
Yeah who knows
Am not afraid of death
Cos it awaits ALL men
Especially the sick ones in London hospital who impoverished Nigerians with dullard economic policies
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My friend nobody has ever said he is dead , we only say he is very incompetent bro and yes since oil revenue /VAT is shared he must share the phone calls too

Don't lie to yourself. Many of you said he is dead until recent visit of Ahmed Tinubu. So as far as we are concern a dead person cannot speak.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ZombieKilla: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:

Buhari that has died. How can a dead person called a southern Governor.
"Called" cheesy
Oga please go chop
This Buhari induced recession is really biting hard on you
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ufuosman(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Somebody should tell baba to call fayose or wike
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor by ZombieKilla: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:

Don't lie to yourself. Many of you said he is dead until recent visit of Ahmed Tinubu. So as far as we are concern a dead person cannot speak.
If some assume he is dead
Will u blame them
Did Buhari speak to Nigerians?
What exactly is his ailment ?
When is he coming back?
Lots of questions ... Yet no answer or clarity

Guy go chop Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out / Darkness Looms As Egbin Set To Shut Down Over N110bn Debt / We Must Treat Criminal Herdsmen Like Boko Haram —dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.