Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS (47368 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
The General Overseer and senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministry International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has really shown that he's a lover man following an affectionate moment he shared with his wife, Reverend (Dr.) Lizzy Johnson Suleman, during church service.

The couple were seen in a happy mood as they played together in front of the congregates.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/love-in-air-apostle-suleman-plays-with.html

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Thats me and MISSPERFECT28 kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by TPAND(f): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
I hope she doesn't come out later to say this their PDA is just to move the ministry to the permanent site

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Are they doing wedding?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by stexsy(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Dont show these pixs to the DSS......they might commit suicide

Understood?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Epositive(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
yea man, one time 4 apostle suelay

#positivevibes
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by TRADELYN: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
That's good, but wrong timing. undecided

Notice that he tried to comport himself. sad

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin grin grin grin grin grin i don piss 4 body oh!! I just dey laff ur predicament.somborri give dis guy some likes or i go swear 4 person

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=Missperfect28 post=54072870][/quote]
i sent a mail, kindly respond
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by mustymatic(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
They be like
The cash wey we gather today no b here o

14 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by marshalcarter: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
lovely smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by AntiWailer: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
TPAND:
I hope she doesn't come out later to say this their PDA is just to move the ministry to the permanent site

Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Opinedecandid(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok, that's good.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Elnino4ladies: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Omo see bald head

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by lampard01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Someone should help this man contact ROONEY ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Christane: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
i see 50 percent of d congregation wud b envious of dem ..bad belle everywhere ...spiritual luv.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by youngberry001(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
tchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by seunny4lif(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wetin come concern us now undecided undecided
All things are now in FP
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by darfay: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by jaymejate: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Finally, our modern pastors have realized that their wives are not robot, they need to be adored and romanced publicly.

Joseph Ayo Babalola failed that, remember!
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Destinylink(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thats the Oracle!
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Daniel058(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good life!
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by bumi10(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
ok now
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Exponental(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
No big deals, we sometimes find fun in other people's utterances irrespective of where we are...
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by PIPPROF(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by shortgun(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
A man of God is not supposed to disrupt a Church service simply because he wants to show his wife affection.
I can only imagine the level of distraction in that service.

Church services are supposed to be a time one spends with his Creator, it was never meant to be a time for romance.

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Semper247(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
stexsy:
Dont show these pixs to the DSS......they might commit suicide

Understood?

How old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
If he is not a scam, why he still dey bear apostle suleiman? What happened to the new name after baptism??

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Iseoluwani: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
jaymejate:
Finally, our modern pastors have realized that their wives are not robot, they need to be adored and romanced publicly.

Joseph Ayo Babalola failed that, remember!

So true

Wives are not to born children like pigs again but help in the ministry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.