Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Chinko Ekun Signs New Record Deal With Dubai Based Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinko Ekun Signs New Record Deal With Dubai Based Record Label (925 Views)

Patoranking Surprises Lady With Dubai Trip, An All Expense-Paid / Peter Okoye, 'mr P' Signs Deal With A U.s Based Record Label (photos) / Vera Sidika And Her Dubai-based Nigerian Boyfriend Have Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Signs New Record Deal With Dubai Based Record Label by Kejilee(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2017
The former YBNL rapper and “Shayo” crooner, Oladipo Olamide Emmanuel popularly known as Chinko Ekun has sealed a musical deal with the Dubai based Record label, Dek-Niyor Entertainment alongside sensational cinematographer Raji Adebowale aka Walinteen Pro (@walinteenpro).

The energetic rapper who took up the challenge to loose 15kg in a month was accompanied by his team and Cinematographer Walinteen Pro, now his label mate to Dubai to claim his weight loss challenge pay check of N1million, but instead got a surprise record deal with the Dubai based record label “Dek-Niyor Entertainment “.

The record deal announced the birth of quality content which is to be churned out of the cabal of the artiste Chinko Ekun and label mate Walinteen Pro.

Click http://smartbrainsng.com/2017/02/26/chinko-ekun-signs-new-record-deal-with-dubai-based-record-label-dek-niyor-entertainment-see-photos/ to Read full & More News

(1) (Reply)

Error! Yemi Alade Caught Up In Bad English Episode (snapshots) / 10 Years After, Bbn's Bisola Reunites With Iyanya, Signs New Management Deal / If I’m In A Relationship, I Expect My Man To Cover Everything I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.