Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32215 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by bosco2017: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Youths Renaissance has insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari is the head of the current administration.

The group, therefore, warned those referring to the government as ‘Osinbajo administration’ to stop forthwith.

A statement by Collins Edwin, National Secretary, APC Youths Renaissance, noted with dismay the “attempts by some Nigerians and their collaborators in the media to create crisis of confidence and severe the smooth working relationships between President Muhammadu Buhari and the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo through unnecessary praises and accolades”.

It said since President Buhari left Nigeria for London in January, prominent Nigerians and organisations had formed the habit of making superficial praises of the successes achieved by the APC-led Federal Government under the watch of President Muhammadu Buhari, in which Professor Osinbajo is standing-in for him in Acting Capacity.

“We are using this medium to educate these professional merchants of conflicts that there is nothing like Osinbajo Administration in this regime, but the Buhari Administration.

“Hence, whatever successes achieved by anybody, whether by Professor Yemi Osinbajo or any of the Ministers serving under the four-year mandate given to our great party by Nigerians, the credit should go to the Buhari Administration.

“We will henceforth view anyone who still indulge in this balonious habbit of making sycophantic praises and ascribing credits to an individual against the administration as unveiled enemy of the Nigerian people who do not want peace in our leadership”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/26/buhari-nigerias-president-nothing-like-osinbajo-administration-apc-group/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by aljharem(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't understand ? So praising the president deputy is bad ? I thought we voted them both

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by anibi9674: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
force us na

201 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by bantudra: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by bantudra: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
una should be praising both the same time...

or just only apc..

5 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by hucienda: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Like I enthused in another thread it's tricky times for the supposed coalition between N and SW in the APC.

The same General majority in the SW praised then to high heavens despite the obvious is now the same person they are bashing now the Veep has been acting for over a month.

I don't envy the professor - everyone in the country knows what's up.

22 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
NONSENSE! angry

7 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by totit: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
bosco2017:
Stop praising Osinbajo, Buhari is still president, APC warns Nigerians
Stop praising Osinbajo, Buhari is still president, APC warns Nigerians: https://y25n4.app./?link=https://www.naij.com/1090567-apc-group-warns-praising-osinbajos-achievements.html&apn=com.naij.android&ibi=com.tutby.news.nigeria&isi=830240306&ius=naij.ios

OP, why is your link isn't opening

Nonesense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by princemillla(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
This matter is quite sensitive but then it's imminent to give credit to whom it's due to.... This is not 1985 that all thumbs up due to idiagbon was a cruel to sai baba.

We are now wise#

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by philGeo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Children of hate have warn, Northern Nigeria always have evil plan for this country.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by psucc(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes Nigeria must have battles to fight anytime it thinks it has win the war.
Buhari should be allowed to rest and Osinbajo work.

12 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

So u mean Buhari will get jealous of his deputy ..are you saying Buhari is a petty sisi

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Splinz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
All hail Osibanjo! Who's Buhari? undecided

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Dedetwo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
aljharem:
I don't understand ? So praising the president deputy is bad ? I thought we voted them both

Why would any dumbass praise deputy president and criticize the president when both of them are leading the idiotic government? To praise Osinbajo and criticize Buhari in the same political draw is act of destructive tribalism.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ahaika23: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy Afonja wanna rub shoulders with their masters. What insolence!

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by vedaxcool(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
hucienda:
Like I enthused in another thread it's tricky times for the supposed coalition between N and SW in the APC.

The same General majority in the SW praised then to high heavens despite the obvious is now the same person they are bashing now the Veep has been acting for over a month.

I don't envy the professor - everyone in the country knows what's up.

But you liepob are the ones dancing skelewu behind Osinbajo because he is a christian. It is you guys that have acted hypocritically and always out of hatred for Muslims that now you guys insult even all his Ministers and say Osinbajo is doing the work.... sir it the same liepob and wailing zombies tendancies that have been playing ethno-religious politics that have resorted to this same stuff you are talking about... While some Yorubas have joined the band wagon it does not make it totally their doing.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Annie939(f): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
nothing wrong in that after all they are all APC.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by smartkev(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
enemies of progress......busy enjoying the benefit of one nigeria.imagine the north as a country and what a disaster it will be

15 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

But you liepob are the ones dancing skelewu behind Osinbajo because he is a christian. It is you guys that have acted hypocritically and always out of hatred for Muslims that now you guys insult even all his Ministers and say Osinbajo is doing the work.... sir it the same liepob and wailing zombies tendancies that have been playing ethno-religious politics that have resorted to this same stuff you are talking about... While some Yorubas have joined the band wagon it does not make it totally their doing.
Omo Iya, U should have made your points known without this your Christians and Muslims stuff nah.

Pls why do always think this way ?

I know u are a Muslim and u love Islam, that's not the subject here, the subject here is a sensitive one that may devour this country if not well handled provided the information is true.

Now u want pour fuel into the inferno by bringing in religion.

Maybe u should ho to the Islam section if u really wanna do that !!!

31 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Samunique:
Omo Iya, U should have made your points known without this your Christians and Muslims stuff nah.

But it is the unfortunate truth we live in. . . it is clearly an ethno-religious sentiments that is fueling this nonesense, the same people who have spent the last months talking about an Islamization undercurrents are likely same fellows showing their clear lack of sense.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

But it is the unfortunate truth we live in. . . it is clearly an ethno-religious sentiments that is fueling this nonesense, the same people who have spent the last months talking about an Islamization undercurrents are likely same fellows showing their clear lack of sense.
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !

185 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by PatriotTemidayo: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmmn undecided
Okay angry
You guys can tie a 70Kg iron blocks on your necks and jump from 3rd mainland bridge into the deepest part of the water.

When we see quality, we know.
I hate APC, but I can't deny the leadership qualities of Osibanjo, He's a man with silence on his lips and knowledge in his skull. Unlike............. lipsrsealed

33 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

i just liked this post and also shared it, vedaxcool dont lacks wisdom. yardua was a great man and still my best, the dude was a perfect muslim.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by slimfit1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please stop praising the VP before the northern people go mad because you figure out the rest.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i just liked this post and also shared it, vedaxcool dont lacks wisdom. yardua was a great man and still my best, the dude was a perfect muslim.

I just gave him the second 'like'

5 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Honestly !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by vedaxcool(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Samunique:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by hamzeiy: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.
an the bigots shall know the truth only then shall it set their deseased heart free

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Dfinex(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

and ur point is

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by megareal: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Are they afraid? If someone does well, shouldn't he be praised in order to do more?

Northeners always thinking they own Nigerians. SMH.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.