Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32191 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by dragonking3: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !
Dont waste your time with that vedaxcool, he lacks basic political wisdom, hence he is unable to draw a factual argument. He only sees things from ethno-religious angle. Nothing more. They should just lock him permanently in the Islam thread where he truly belong

7 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Wusu50: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Zaramdgreat(f): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
anibi9674:
force us na
Ur comment made my day this morning I swear grin
anibi9674:
force us na
Ur comment made my day this morning I swear

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by castrokins(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Why Are These Folks So Pained That Osinbajo Is Working?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by signz: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Heeya. The cabal is not happy that Osibanjo is outshining his master cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by seguntijan(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2017
aljharem:
I don't understand ? So praising the president deputy is bad ? I thought we voted them both

Na so you dump reach? wetin dey your ballot paper when you were voting?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by oloriooko(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Jobless youth, the future of this nation is summed up in this publication.
This is bubu administration and nothing can change that except he is no more.
What is the ranting about?

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Amarabae(f): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
We are in a country where a professor of law is made a vice to a man with no sound educational background. Yet some people were causing nuisance with Sai Baba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by TeamSimple(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
Omo Iya, U should have made your points known without this your Christians and Muslims stuff nah.

Pls why do always think this way ?

I know u are a Muslim and u love Islam, that's not the subject here, the subject here is a sensitive one that may devour this country if not well handled provided the information is true.

Now u want pour fuel into the inferno by bringing in religion.

Maybe u should ho to the Islam section if u really wanna do that !!!
The guy you quote is right..Most of the people who were once haters of this administration are now singing the songs of this government all because it is now handled by a Christian.

When Buhari is around they peddle false information just to bring the government down, but now that has stopped. It is no longer seen as an Islamic party.
Please just accept the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Burgerlomo: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by imam07: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

But you liepob are the ones dancing skelewu behind Osinbajo because he is a christian. It is you guys that have acted hypocritically and always out of hatred for Muslims that now you guys insult even all his Ministers and say Osinbajo is doing the work.... sir it the same liepob and wailing zombies tendancies that have been playing ethno-religious politics that have resorted to this same stuff you are talking about... While some Yorubas have joined the band wagon it does not make it totally their doing.
It is a pity that with many people like you in this country, Nigeria can't grow. It shows you put religion before everything. U turn politics to religion issue. How many Muslims voted for Gej. Many Christians voted for pmb regardless of his religion. If u Muslims keep voting for a bad Muslim candidate because you share the same religion belief hope u see there is no how this country can progress.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by gemini35(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
hamzeiy:

an the bigots shall know the truth only then shall it set their deseased heart free
u are so pained with ipob.since muslims or northeners are nt comfortable for christians to rule the nation is it nt wise for every one to go their way and rule their self,s,is quit evident that we can,t cope together

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ephi123(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.

You are just so obsessed with Muslims vs Christians. Just face your religion and stop assuming anyone gives a hoot about you.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ephi123(f): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2017
blackmarket:
HOW TO COOK YORUBA SOUP.
1. Add water
2. Add red oil
3. Stir with plank,broom or firewood
4. Add strange leaf...even mango or guava leaf will do.
5. Add Pepper
6. Add Pepper again
7. Ahh my brother add Pepper na.
8. More Pepper dear
9. Stir again
10. Add local salt
11. Add more Pepper again
12. Use wrapper from the house and bring down the pot
13. Add Pepper againSoup is ready!!!!Serve with Eba or Fufu and gallon of water

What does this nonsense have to do with the topic for goodness sake?

Are people okay at all, I'm just asking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastmaster(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

I just love this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ephi123(f): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
We are in a country where a professor of law is made a vice to a man with no sound educational background. Yet some people were causing nuisance with Sai Baba.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by maddman: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2017
They're just two sides of the same coin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by aku626(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2017
If these are the youths of the nation then Nigeria has no future. Bigots

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Marty2020: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Am not understanding, but weather APC, BUHARI OR OSIBANJO are they not on the same vehicle... so who ever we praise, the praises still circulate.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Jabioro: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Someone should tell that man to shut up... yin ni ka se mi, that's what Yoruba adages says.. Now you have make him popular than than before.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Arrant rawbishness!...osinbajo has done in a month, what some d.umb dude couldn't/REFUSED to do in 2 years!
#THUMBS UP @ OSINBAJO!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by basilo102: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:

You see why you are different, you live in PH unlike your brothers who do not travel. They are trying hard to claim that igbos hate buhari because he is from the north and a muslim, NO. He is an incompetent bigot and he is bound to fail. Was Shagari nd Yar Adua not hausa muslims too?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by pafra(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Dfinex:

and ur point is

Which type yerevan questions be dis? You get comprehension problem no doubt
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by pedel: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:

I observed some people hated Buhari before he had the chance to do anything; before he was sworn in as the president.
These same people shew no hatred to the people who looted our collective wealth and laid the foundation for hardship we are going through today.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by holysina(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...
No the vp is working for Nigerians not buhari. As for the jealousy part, president buhari should not take it serious cause the opposition and other element will be glad their plan worked

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by zicoraads: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.
There is always a marked difference between someone who is educated and someone who is not. The guy you were arguing with made perfect sense. While you, well... Seems you were just talking gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by gbegemaster(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So u mean Buhari will get jealous of his deputy ..are you saying Buhari is a petty sisi
loooool you av come again oh

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
Vedaxcool, this religious sentiment of a thing has eaten deep in to your being and I don't think anybody can do anything about it any more. In fact you are more bigoted than the people you accused of bigotry. Bcs all I see in this post is only religious insecurity . Must you religionise everything ? If u think some people do not like Buhari bcs he's a Muslim, so be it. U are entitle to your opinion. I will rather advise you if possible, to limit it to your Islam for Muslims section !!! But remember this, More Muslims have rule this country than any. Shalom !!!
Pls pls and pls i beg of u do not dignify that rotten head with a reply anymore, pls, he's not worth it....I can smell hate, bigotry, religious extremism, insecurity, quota system mentality and stupidity in his statement, just forget him, Can u imagine him saying they cooked up tales about yar Adua......Until Nigerian youths come together irrespective of religion, tribe, education or class and fight against these common enemies who have nothing to offer more than empty promises fir the masses, We will continue to be in shackles

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.