Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms (46989 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Franchise21(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
BY ROTIMI AGBANA

Actress cum producer, Seyi Hunter, has advised Tonto Dikeh-Churchill and Lilian Esoro to get a legal separation from their estranged husbands if they are not willing to resolve their lingering marital crisis. In an exclusive chat with Potpourri, the Hunters Media CEO, condemned the manner in which female entertainers take a walk out of their marriages instead of coming to terms with its realities.

According to her, there are lots of single ladies ready to jump at Ubi and Churchill immediately they decide to put an end to their crisis-rocked union. In her opinion, she believes it is wrong for a woman to walk out of her marriage all because her husband had a romantic affair with another lady. Seyi-Hunter

“It isn’t right for any lady to walk out of her marriage for any reason, except domestic violence is involved. I am not talking about occasional slaps here and there. If he beats you like he’ll beat a thief, my dear sister you need to run for your life because he might kill you one day or disfigure you.

But if you leave because of cheating, then you’re the most foolish person alive and you’re not going by the Holy Bible. The Bible says man shall not live by bread alone. You don’t expect him to eat Egusi soup the rest of his life; he has to eat Afang, Ogbono, etc, once in a while.

Let’s not forget men are polygamous in nature, it’s been there right from the days of Abraham and it cannot be changed”, she said. She continued “The way entertainers are ending their marriage is alarming. Is it that Ubi Franklin is a wife beater or Lilian Esoro left because he’s a chronic womanizer? Same goes for Tonto Dikeh and Churchill. If these ladies left their marriages for the latter, it means this generation is worse than I thought, because we’ve lost it.

“No patience, understanding or endurance to allow the man test the waters once in a while. I hope they settle their issues, but if they won’t, let them hurry with the divorce, so that single girls can make their moves on these guys. Before the women eat me raw, women are not allowed to cheat.

The men are to love us, care for us, support us in everything and provide for us, while we do all these and more for them. Every smart woman will provide her man with condoms and lubrication and pray that the Holy Spirit guides them to use it on their side chicks, so they don’t bring infection home to us.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/man-cheats-buy-condoms-instead-walking-marriage-seyi-hunter/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Franchise21(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Ladies!!! Have u heard??

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by dimexy247(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by youngdanee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ode. Also give him money for HIV tests from time to time. Mind you, I didn't read that crap at all. So don't quote me.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Ode. Also give him money for HIV tests from time to time. Mind you, I didn't read that crap at all. So don't quote me.
Egbon, are you a feminist or something?

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by princeakins(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Reasonable buh some jealous n hot tempered gehs won't like dz.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
angry

Naaaah... It only means I condone his stewpidity if I buy him condoms..

If he wanna fvck different HU-HA he better leave my house coz I don't wanna suck his cassava and shove it to my NUNU angry

59 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by midehi2(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't even wait till he cheat, i always pack alot condoms in his bag, but always scold me jokinly when he returns.

prevention is better than cure, who knows, he might be tempted out there

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by benniearinze: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
midehi2:
I don't even wait till he cheat, i always pack alot condoms in his bag, but always scold me jokinly when he returns.

lol, iffa hear say u dey do this thin wey u yarn here

22 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by benniearinze: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
But Op calm dan oo, So'you're suggesting that guys should go around sleeping with every kinda woman he sees on the street? Nah, dat's nat fair. I think u should advise the guys also to be fair towards their ladies

16 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
If he decides to cheat, that's his business but I would never accept his cheating by buying him a condom

Secondly, I wud endure for a while and wait for the perfect timing when I can leave him in a devastating state, ruin him career and self esteem wise and leave him to the dogs to devour him.... and yes, I have a wicked heart for those who disrespect me wink

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by midehi2(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
benniearinze:
lol, iffa hear say u dey do this thin wey u yarn here
grin truth

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
what if he refuses the condom and tells the wife he prefers doing it skin to skin with his mistresses cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by midehi2(f): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
If he decides to cheat, that's his business but I would never accept his cheating by buying him a condom

Secondly, I wud endure for a while and wait for the perfect timing when I can leave him in a devastating state, ruin him career and self esteem wise and leave him to the dogs to devour him.... and yes, I have a wicked heart for those who disrespect me wink
easier said....
those who are wicked don't shout it loud

30 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by adorablepepple(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided this lady is very desperate and would do anything to have a man. How can you openly support adultery and had to back it up with man shall not live by bread only. Adultery is bad.... what is bad is bad there is no two ways about it.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
midehi2:

easier said....
those who are wicked don't shout it loud
those who shout it loud only give a glimpse of wah u shud expect..... Don't mess with a woman scorned btw watch the movie scorned ....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Jodha(f): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Naso... Encourage adultery..

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by benniearinze: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
midehi2:

grin truth
lol liar mohammed
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by darbeelicous(f): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
did u just type this?? Adonbilivit!!
princeakins:
Reasonable buh some jealous n hot tempered gehs won't like dz.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
midehi2:

I see...
Keep encouraging his act, on a faithful day he'll come home with a second wife and you'll also assist in packing her luggage in.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by youngdanee(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
cheesy grin
Hey, cutie you look like someone I saw in my dream yesterday.wink gringrin
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Such crap! Is he the one & only man living that you have to put up with nonsense? Rumour has it that not all are the same, so I'd rather keep searching until I find what seems to be the loch ness monster grin Or maybe the "rumour" is nothing but a myth. Nobody knows.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Hey, cutie you look like someone I saw in my dream yesterday.wink gringrin
You better go back to sleep. grin cheesy
Happy sunday!, how are you?.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by youngdanee(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
You better go back to sleep. grin cheesy
Happy sunday!, how are you?.
Its raining heavily here so that's a good idea bae cheesy
Same here dear, I'm good and you?
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Its raining heavily here so that's a good idea bae cheesy
Same here dear, I'm good and you?
When we are dealing with scorching heat down here. Where is that?. grin

I am perfectly alright.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by tamika24: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gone r de days of female desparation r gone. mAny ladies used to stay in such situations bcoz of financial dependence and de stigma attahed to divorce or to ladies being single. If he cant rrspect our msrriage vows n cant resect me. there r better men out there ho would make a better. Loving and good husband to me

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Gladiator1: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Naaaah... It only means I condone his stewpidity if I buy him condoms..

If he wanna fvck different HU-HA he better leave my house coz I don't wanna suck his cassava and shove it to my NUNU angry
And wat if u're d one in his house?
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Franchise21(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
benniearinze:
But Op calm dan oo, So'you're suggesting that guys should go around sleeping with every kinda woman he sees on the street? Nah, dat's nat fair. I think u should advise the guys also to be fair towards their ladies
Nah! I'm not d one suggesting here...

Itz ur fellow lady suggesting it. My work is just sharing it with you all

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by youngdanee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
When we are dealing with scorching heat down here. Where is that?. grin

I am perfectly alright.
Chai the kain cold for here na die shockedshocked
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Gladiator1: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:

What if he ruins u first by transferring to u the deadly virus?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.