Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation (18099 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / PHOTOS: Sultan Dasuki Laid To Rest In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by KevinDein: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:

Awusa slave boy the son of a thousand gworo chewing mallam don't quote me again
yep, he's come good. That's my boy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by darfay: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
KevinDein:
yep, he's come good. That's my boy.

This dawg really likes my company and I can't deny it that

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by Elfaris(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:

Awusa slave boy the son of a thousand gworo chewing mallam don't quote me again
Nawa for you Nigga, you are such a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by kenoz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okay
Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by Anasko(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Professor AA Rasheed sighted, NUC chairman former v.c Bayero Univ. kano

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by ashir41: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
God bless our traditional rulers for especially the sultan of sokoto and the emir of kano

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by math2001: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by Ningi2020(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Its on Nairaland I always see were tribalist, religious bigots, recist etc wen it comes to issue of d north, almost 99% of Southerner's infact 100% of those from d east hate anything good or bad dat comes out of d north..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by iambijo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
thrillionaire:
Don't northerners too hate the south?
yeah ! Come to sokoto and see for ur self
Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by nyabinghi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
A region full of Illiterates,
I think Emir of Kano had a better advice to all northern leaders,
clap for yourself illiterate, how did you conduct your stats
Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by harlee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
one funny thing about this convocation is that out of 13000 or over,only 6 made First Class
Re: PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Of Kano At Uniabuja’s Convocation by Mutuwa(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2017
jbbalarabe:
Serousely I wander why anyways I heard hate is closely related to fear and envy , So the logical thing is that they are scared and envious of Nothernaers.

Ba karya.they really are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Nicknames For Different Countries And Others! / 'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.