Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? (2386 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Dreyl(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
It really baffles me. now ugly girls forms alot more than pretty girls, i don't blame them. i do blame those as$lickers and fvckboys that lie to them with sweet words. grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by adorablepepple(f): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
What makes you think you are fine, with your over edited picture To so many people you are ugly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by kabrud: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
They think they have opinions because they actually have.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Splinz(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello! Who told you there are ugly people? undecided There's no such thing like that. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
They have an opinion because they are human with functioning abilities, besides no one is actually ugly in its real term per say. What you see as trash is considered treasure with someone else

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Because we are human and as human beings we're entitled to have our opinions so screw you, ugly angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mtchewww...another stupid thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by blackboy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
In reality there are no ugly guys or gals. It's more of how much they are appealing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Jodha(f): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chai... I jus weak... I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again..
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by yomi007k(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Chai... I jus weak... I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again..

Ur weak? Shey mk I com carry u?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
This guy go words ooo from ladies
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
This OP is wicked....

Punchline
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Jodha(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yhu can't carry me grin
yomi007k:

Ur weak? Shey mk I com carry u?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
As human with intelligence no matter how low an individual IQ might be, every person must have an opinion. That's was make us unique.

Note: no single person is ugly. I will appreciate if you can showcase a single being you have created that's pretty or handsome.

It baffles me when some guys approach a lady to ask her out and when she refuses, they tend to brand the lady with all kind of terms and names.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by SINZ: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
LOL
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
adorablepepple:
What makes you think you are fine, with your over edited picture To so many people you are ugly
Don't mind the kidult who thinks he's handsome.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by yomi007k(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Yhu can't carry me grin

Wat mks u think so?

U knw we guys cannot carry a 50kg bag but can carry a 100kg lady.

Its just hormones.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
with your face like sun, mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
op has come again cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Jodha(f): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
yomi007k:

Wat mks u think so?

U knw we guys cannot carry a 50kg bag but can carry a 100kg lady.

Its just hormones.
b

The hormones can make you carry a lady that weighs 200kg and above? It's alright...
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
It really baffles me. now ugly girls forms alot more than pretty girls, i don't blame them. i do blame those as$lickers and fvckboys that lie to them with sweet words. grin
So ugly girls should accept every tom harry and john that comes into their lives because of their physical appearance? your reasoning is simply shallow... waste of fine face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by darbeelicous(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
hahahaha grin grin grin.... Reminds me of papa mugagbe's quote, the one he said that we should stop saying inner beauty cos no one walks around with x-ray's! grin grin
But no mind op, he has not taking his pill since morning!! cheesy cheesy
Splinz:
Hello! Who told you there are ugly people? undecided There's no such thing like that. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
This OP is wicked....

Punchline
eeem where's d punchline

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Because ugly guys like you have an opinion so if you can stfu then maybe they'll do the same. #Lead by example wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by slimthugchime(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
useless one undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Splinz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
hahahaha grin grin grin.... Reminds me of papa mugagbe's quote, the one he said that we should stop saying inner beauty cos no one walks around with x-ray's! grin grin
But no mind op, he has not taking his pill since morning!! cheesy cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
So ugly girls should accept every tom harry and john that comes into their lives because of their physical appearance? your reasoning is simply shallow... waste of fine face.

Who is John? It's Tom dick and Harry grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by rawgurl(f): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:

if ur d one in ur profile pics, u are cute.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by oglalasioux(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
No woman is ugly, believe me. A girl can be dirty but ugly, no.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
LaylaAli:

john join na cheesy..even thomas,donatus and polycarp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by rosalieene(f): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
You call them Ugly but they were created in the image and likeness of God. use stone and create beautiful ones mtcheeeewww!
so should they kill themselves? Did they choose how they would look like?
Have you wondered why a lot are doing well?
The most important thing in a lady is intelligence, smartness, godliness..... beauty fades.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
LaylaAli:

omitted Dick intentionally jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auto Correct Gone Wrong / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / Jamari's Got A New Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.