Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,504 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... (1391 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Doctor Said I'm HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I should stay away from loving or anything related to love/emotions for now, if i want to live long. On Friday my girlfriend brokes up with me, after 3and half yrs together and i just graduated thinking abt marriage already, av gave my all, dat moment till Saturday i cried my eyes off, and fainted. But i am confused, is it possible for heartbreak to cause bleeding or they just fake it cos the result was not shown to me?
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
No kill yourself o. There's a man/woman meant for every woman/man.

Your heart will heal although it is not bleeding. You're just facing emotional trauma.

Advice: Always make sure your heart is made of elastic in relationships not like broken plate. No matter how elastic is stretched it will come back to its normal size grin
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by greatnaija01: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
upload the pics of the result because it is not true oooo... EVERY DOCTOR Has a copy and patients have a copy after X-RAY o. pls else the comments here will break what is left of your heart o

TEMINIKANSOSO:
X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I should stay away from loving or anything related to love/emotions for now, if i want to live long. On Friday my girlfriend brokes up with me, after 3and half yrs together and i just graduated thinking abt marriage already, av gave my all, dat moment till Saturday i cried my eyes off, and fainted. But i am confused, is it possible for heartbreak to cause bleeding or they just fake it cos the result was not shown to me?
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Rukkydelta(f): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is it glass that got broken easily when it falls?
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by marshalcarter: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
coman take my ownundecided

guy....goan be successful in life nii...love l8r

1 Like

Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:
No kill yourself o. There's a man/woman meant for every woman/man.

Your heart will heal although it is not bleeding. You're just facing emotional trauma.

Advice: Always make sure your heart is made of elastic in relationships not like broken plate. No matter how elastic is stretched it will come back to its normal size grin

thanks so much, boss!
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks so much, boss!

You're welcome. Channel your attention and strength to other valuable activities.

1 Like

Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
It was drop for my dad and he ès a strict man, i can't even face him and talk..cos av dissapointed him! But i will try and steal it.

greatnaija01:
upload the pics of the result because it is not true oooo... EVERY DOCTOR Has a copy and patients have a copy after X-RAY o. pls else the comments here will break what is left of your heart o

Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Is it glass that got broken easily when it falls?

Maybe it is o, heart ès stupid, dnt even knows its function self
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

Olodooo! How can u x-ray the heart? Is ur heart full of bones too? undecided

And why the heart bleeds? Abegi u dey lie too much..u went to babalawo and NOT cardiologist..
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by greatnaija01: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
relax na... check this forum there are many girls here that want to give their heart to any nice guy like you. they drop their numbers here. so pls do what you can and replace the girl you have lost

TEMINIKANSOSO:
It was drop for my dad and he ès a strict man, i can't even face him and talk..cos av dissapointed him! But i will try and steal it.

Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Olodooo! How can u x-ray the heart? Is ur hear full of bones too? undecided

And why the heart bleeds? Abegi u dey lie too much..u went to babalawo and NOT cardiologist..

ah ah heart ès located Within the chest, avnt u done an x-ray before, at times blood clot can be found in d heart! Aunty trapqueen chill, i never visit babalawo before in my life. So.
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

lmao
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
relax na... check this forum there are many girls here that want to give their heart to any nice guy like you. they drop their numbers here. so pls do what you can and replace the girl you have lost

av always wish i got, one here, but i dnt know how to go abt it!

Nairaland babes are mature!
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by DonCortino: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Don't tell me u are this dumb!
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:

smiles---
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

ah ah heart ès located Within the chest, avnt u done an x-ray before, at times blood clot can be found in d heart! Aunty trapqueen chill, i never visit babalawo before in my life. So.

Yes.. It's ur chest will be xray and not ur heart.. undecided
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:

Only MUMU like u cannot understand...DUMBOOO.
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by DonCortino: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Only MUMU like u cannot understand...DUMBOOO.

Pesin no fit follow u play again? angry
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by DonCortino: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

smiles---
wink
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Rukkydelta(f): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Maybe it is o, heart ès stupid, dnt even knows its function self
You can undergo a surgery to remove it then you can know it's function
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by enniewest(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eyaaah

You will get over it soon.
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
enniewest:
Eyaaah

You will get over it soon.

can u help me get over it by keeping my company for the main time! Help me!
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You can undergo a surgery to remove it then you can know it's function

how can i go about that? Can i sell it
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by mzchinny(f): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Looser!
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Bsideboi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
What a thread *sighs* and exits.
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by Rukkydelta(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

how can i go about that? Can i sell it
Yes
To someone that needs a heart to live
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
mzchinny:
Looser!

what makes me a loser
Re: X-ray Shows That My Heart Is Bleeding, And Doctor Said I... by solbinho: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Committing to them is nothing but a waste of time

(1) (Reply)

Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos / Mother drugs and rapes Son in Asaba!!! Bellanaija / Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.