Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? (4289 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? / What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by AyamConfidence(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Egbon ko le ye won, e'en palito radio with torchlight grin grin
all the palito wey I buy...no one last..it the feeling nf "igara turkey" wey come with owning palito that year no be here ooo... I go just dey look indomie kids of nowadays dey shake my head

We no leave anything for them
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wow!funny enough we still have this lamp at home,it's now an antique tho...didn't like washing the "glass"then,very annoying.
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:
all the palito wey I buy...no one last..it the feeling nf "igara turkey" wey come with owning palito that year no be here ooo... I go just dey look indomie kids of nowadays dey shake my head

I can remember giving my friend #100 just to rock hers for an hour when mine got spoilt...stupidity.
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:

Hehehe, those with Walkman disc then na big boys o. I can't remember how many palito I bought.

Theses indomie kids they live their lives but I de wonder which story them go tell next generation.
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by queencalipso(f): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I broke that globe like cray cheesy

Beating upon beating angry

You?? Didn't think you met such lamps o
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by queencalipso(f): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:

Which one is palito pls??
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Awwww smiley

The pain is unimaginable, being held by three persons and another is performing the surgical operation. grin

How is your day and the weekend?
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

The pain is unimaginable, being hold by three persons and another is performing the surgical operation. grin

How is your day and the weekend?
Just chilling .. tomorrow Monday so tryna make tiday stretch lol if u know what i mean
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Just chilling .. tomorrow Monday so tryna make tiday stretch lol if u know what i mean

It's necessary, don't tell me you are one of those that hates Monday morning? wink
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
I hear wen for my dad hand enh, the most fearful part was fixing the globe after washing. Shai life dose days shall!
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

It's necessary, don't tell me you are one of those that hates Monday morning? wink
With a passion lol
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

You need to pay for that information? grin

Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

With a passion lol

Hehehe, but you don't mind paycheck everyday? cool
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by klexycole(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
LastMumu:

Bros you too sabi, you just make me remember wetin we dey call am back then, na shade and globe. grin

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, those with Walkman disc then na big boys o. I can't remember how many palito I bought.

Theses indomie kids they live their lives but I de wonder which story them go tell next generation.
No be small, na internet dominate everywhere, dem nor enjoy anything at all especially those fun games: Hide and seek, babaginda house, nija, oko, game box, oto climb, seway etc...
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by klexycole(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tiny23:

I can remember giving my friend #100 just to rock hers for an hour when mine got spoilt...stupidity.

Hilarious! grin grin

I bought mine at the price of #150 with the earpiece. The feeling no be here.

You be boss if you own a Pailto Radio cheesy
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
LastMumu:

Back in the days, if you by mistake on the lantern without cleaning it, and your mum comes in seeing it not well cleaned, see knock mehn. grin
The worst part is the cleaning of the glass, the shit is more slippery than okra. grin
And if it breaks
It's trouble for sure
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by klexycole(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

The radio too dey spoil angry grin grin
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
iamloyalty:

No be small, na internet dominate everywhere, dem nor enjoy anything at all especially those fun games: Hide and seek, babaginda house, nija, oko, game box, oto climb, seway etc...

Hehehe, you really get male folks around you grin grin grin
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
klexycole:

The radio too dey spoil angry grin grin

Na every 3 weeks I de buy am. I sleep and wake up with it. Money expended on battery and earpiece no be small
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
klexycole:

Hilarious! grin grin
I bought mine at the price of #150 with the earpiece. The feeling no be here.
You be boss if you own a Pailto Radio cheesy

lol
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by AyamConfidence(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tiny23:

lmao na history na....if you no to am how you wan take tell story to the next generation.... Na normal thing
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by klexycole(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Na every 3 weeks I de buy am. I sleep and wake up with it. Money expended on battery and earpiece no be small

grin grin
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by AyamConfidence(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

no one dey play outside again...all na "omo get inside" all they know now na phone and game...I dey pity them gan
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by AyamConfidence(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

I had something in mind to say but I won't

Palito was a kind of radio that had an antenna and might come with earpiece...we saved money to buy it that year so as to feel among
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

You?? Didn't think you met such lamps o

I no blame you na
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by 3mmyz(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Feeling nostalgic now. I did more stupid things like washing it without soap and fixing it back only for me to get the whipping to do it more proper.
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by queencalipso(f): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Wow!! Thanks cheesy now I remember it..
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by queencalipso(f): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I had something in mind to say but I won't

Palito was a kind of radio that had an antenna and might come with earpiece...we saved money to buy it that year so as to feel among

Pls do..

Thanks for the info
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by queencalipso(f): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I no blame you na
tongue
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

Pls do..

Thanks for the info
you for no like am ooo grin grin
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by queencalipso(f): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:
you for no like am ooo grin grin

Well, it will still be your opinion and I can choose to ignore depending on how I feel about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. / 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. / South African Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.