Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 (6928 Views)

I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 / I Just Got My Adsense Approval For My Two Month Blog Within A Week Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Mubycrown(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Many of us do apply adsense for monetizing our blogs/websites, and among those 90% gets rejected by the adsense crew, Some may even take a wild path by creating another email account and tries again, but alas, the result would be same, rejected.!! and Thats the moment at which they thinks to seize their blogging.
I really don't have a shortcut recipe for adsense approval, but i do have few tips, which most of you might be unaware or unnoticed. Following these simple steps could help your blog's adsense approval.
First of all,don't feel dejected after your adsense got rejected,because you are not within the terms of adsense. Don't be late to check out your email to know what went wrong in your blog/website. Google adsense team is so kind that, they informs you the reason behind rejection.

1. Use Professional or Minimal design for your blog, because it makes things easy for your reader and Google. Don't fill your blog with fancy stuffs like background sound,fancy mouse pointers,glittering texts etc, because it makes your blog laggy, increase page load time which annoys user. Make the Google adsense team and your user impressed with your design and work.
2. Navigations are veins of a website, it is the most essential part. Make sure that it is clean and user friendly.
3. A messy Sidebar could mess with your adsense approval, Thus don't fill your Sidebar with live,fancy widgets.Just use a 'popular posts' , 'categories' and a subscription box.It is more than enough in a sidebar.
4. The word copycat should not be in a bloggers dictionary, copying content from any other websites is strictly a violation of adsense terms. Google Adsense demands fresh,genuine,relevant,unique and quality contents from bloggers.
5. Don't think about monetizing your work before perfect time arrives. wait until you get some returning users, wait until your site rank gets increased and then monetize.
6. Avoid copyrighted images,videos,and scripts.Don't copy down images from Google search,Bing and other search engines as it is a serious violation of adsense terms.
7. Don't make your blog post short,and not so lengthy. Around 400-500 characters are good and standard. Always keep in mind that you are writing for humans, not for computers.
8. Before applying for adsense,make sure that your blog have enough content (around 40-50 quality post) and traffic. Many applications are rejected by the reason of "In sufficient content".
9. It is recommended not to use any other ads networks at the time you applys for adsense .
10. Make sure that your blog/website contains adsense approved languages only.
11. Use a custom domain for your blog,just to assure the adsense team that you are a serious blogger.
12. None of us love to read a website which contains mature content with family, so does adsense, except that it never likes a mature website. So it is recommended to make your content family-safe. Avoid content like 'buttocks,close-ups of breast,provocative poses,see-through clothing and strategically covered nudity and other mature content. Also see prohibited content .
13. Avoid too much images in a single post. I've seen so many with too much images in a single post , especially in fashion blogs. If you want to show your works or something using a set of images you could always approach flickr or picasa for creating slideshot of desired pics. Remember,Google bot crawl only those content with text not images.
14. Make following your work easy for your users by creating an RSS Feed for your website/blog, which acts like an automated sitemap for your site.
15. Feedbacks are well and good, Integrate your blog with your personal Google+ account. which in-turn increase your back-links and gives you a little support for adsense approval.
16. Don't forget to submit your sitemap so that Google could keep track of your site's activities, which results in your site's ranking incrementation. in order to submit your sitemap to Google you should use Google webmasters tools. You could also use Google analytics for SEO purpose.
17. Update Your Blog at least twice in a week.
18. It is recommended that you should use an responsive design for your site, or at least have a mobile version as they are in a pursuit of becoming the primary internet device.
19. Never send request for Google adsense until your blog customization finishes (Under construction) or in beta condition.
20. Never forget to read TOS and policies of Google adsense .
21. And finally, your users are your cash, don't disappoint them.
soucre: http://www.crownfreetips.com/2017/02/21-fast-tips-to-get-adsense-approval.html

for more visit: http://www.crownfreetips.com/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by GoodyOG: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mubycrown:
Many of us do apply adsense for monetizing our blogs/websites, and among those 90% gets rejected by the adsense crew, Some may even take a wild path by creating another email account and tries again, but alas, the result would be same, rejected.!! and Thats the moment at which they thinks to seize their blogging.
I really don't have a shortcut recipe for adsense approval, but i do have few tips, which most of you might be unaware or unnoticed. Following these simple steps could help your blog's adsense approval.
First of all,don't feel dejected after your adsense got rejected,because you are not within the terms of adsense. Don't be late to check out your email to know what went wrong in your blog/website. Google adsense team is so kind that, they informs you the reason behind rejection.

1. Use Professional or Minimal design for your blog, because it makes things easy for your reader and Google. Don't fill your blog with fancy stuffs like background sound,fancy mouse pointers,glittering texts etc, because it makes your blog laggy, increase page load time which annoys user. Make the Google adsense team and your user impressed with your design and work.
2. Navigations are veins of a website, it is the most essential part. Make sure that it is clean and user friendly.
3. A messy Sidebar could mess with your adsense approval, Thus don't fill your Sidebar with live,fancy widgets.Just use a 'popular posts' , 'categories' and a subscription box.It is more than enough in a sidebar.
4. The word copycat should not be in a bloggers dictionary, copying content from any other websites is strictly a violation of adsense terms. Google Adsense demands fresh,genuine,relevant,unique and quality contents from bloggers.
5. Don't think about monetizing your work before perfect time arrives. wait until you get some returning users, wait until your site rank gets increased and then monetize.
6. Avoid copyrighted images,videos,and scripts.Don't copy down images from Google search,Bing and other search engines as it is a serious violation of adsense terms.
7. Don't make your blog post short,and not so lengthy. Around 400-500 characters are good and standard. Always keep in mind that you are writing for humans, not for computers.
8. Before applying for adsense,make sure that your blog have enough content (around 40-50 quality post) and traffic. Many applications are rejected by the reason of "In sufficient content".
9. It is recommended not to use any other ads networks at the time you applys for adsense .
10. Make sure that your blog/website contains adsense approved languages only.
11. Use a custom domain for your blog,just to assure the adsense team that you are a serious blogger.
12. None of us love to read a website which contains mature content with family, so does adsense, except that it never likes a mature website. So it is recommended to make your content family-safe. Avoid content like 'buttocks,close-ups of breast,provocative poses,see-through clothing and strategically covered nudity and other mature content. Also see prohibited content .
13. Avoid too much images in a single post. I've seen so many with too much images in a single post , especially in fashion blogs. If you want to show your works or something using a set of images you could always approach flickr or picasa for creating slideshot of desired pics. Remember,Google bot crawl only those content with text not images.
14. Make following your work easy for your users by creating an RSS Feed for your website/blog, which acts like an automated sitemap for your site.
15. Feedbacks are well and good, Integrate your blog with your personal Google+ account. which in-turn increase your back-links and gives you a little support for adsense approval.
16. Don't forget to submit your sitemap so that Google could keep track of your site's activities, which results in your site's ranking incrementation. in order to submit your sitemap to Google you should use Google webmasters tools. You could also use Google analytics for SEO purpose.
17. Update Your Blog at least twice in a week.
18. It is recommended that you should use an responsive design for your site, or at least have a mobile version as they are in a pursuit of becoming the primary internet device.
19. Never send request for Google adsense until your blog customization finishes (Under construction) or in beta condition.
20. Never forget to read TOS and policies of Google adsense .
21. And finally, your users are your cash, don't disappoint them.
soucre: http://www.crownfreetips.com/2017/02/21-fast-tips-to-get-adsense-approval.html

for more visit: http://www.crownfreetips.com/
OP ,pls send your email.....am having serious problem with adsense
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by sakalisis(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Good
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Ugoeze2016: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Space booked
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by mouaue: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Luukasz(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2017
How can a student commit to his/her blog even thou 5days of the week is for lectures
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Taqsit(f): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by talkeverytime: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Na wa o
40 - 50 posts

Check my blog here: www.talkeverytime..com
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by richinvestor: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Despite meeting the criterial, I was denied adsense approval twice and it was on the ground that I don't meet up with adsense policies.. I had so many sex topics on my blog and I had to hide everything before applying the second but I was still disapproved

All the posts are written by me(though, so many people copy my posts which I believe Google should be able to decipher the original writer) .. Or could it be that I was disapproved because of the flirtatious messages I used to complement each post? E. g, a guy and lady kissing on the bed?

Can someone quickly run through my blog and tell me what's hindering me.. Thank you

www.tosyne2much.com
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Even with all this, google no go give you Adsense,them no go give you lol
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by wizkidblogger(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2017
nice share...
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by AbiolaEsq(f): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Please help review my blog www.theloyalnigerianlawyer.com
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2017
That number eight though! I got adsense with just seven post! 1. Unique posts 2. A bit of traffic 3. Navigable blog design

1 Like

Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by BiafranBushBoy: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Despite meeting the criterial, I was denied adsense approval twice and it was on the ground that I don't meet up with adsense policies.. I had so many sex topics on my blog and I had to hide everything before applying the second but I was still disapproved

All the posts are written by me(though, so many people copy my posts which I believe Google should be able to decipher the original writer) .. Or could it be that I was disapproved because of the flirtatious messages I used to complement each post? E. g, a guy and lady kissing on the bed?

Can someone quickly run through my blog and tell me what's hindering me.. Thank you

www.tosyne2much.com

Tisyne... My blog is just two months old and I was granted AdSense without stress.

I will tell you things you need to do. When I am free
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Check [url]..com[/url] and see how Google will approve your adsence
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Visit

[url]Horatis.com[/url]

For your web design | Graphics works | Branding | ads creation, ICT solutions and the likes

Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2017
op u forgot to mention having the privacy policy and contact pages b4 getting approved by adsense
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by JosephYbholy(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks for these tips!!!
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Hust0n(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Please how can I create a free blog site with my android phone.? undecided
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Judithjovial(f): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Applied and got approved but my daily and monthly income is nothing to writehome about. Navigate through my page and info on how to increase daily income is totally welcome...
www.naijxclusive.com
www.tooxclusive.mobi
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by pacespot(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2017
All these things are futile if you don't get enough traffic to help Google understand your page content. I have seen pages with a very few or no texts but using AdSense. Take a look at this page [URL]ubersuggests.org[/URL]

Google wants to make money, so a high traffic site will get instant AdSense approval even if there is a violation of their so called "AdSense policies." With enough traffic, you can get all the approval processes for your AdSense account within 24 hours. I have heard many people who achieved this feat. Though you might want to play safe if you started getting a wad of dollars in your account
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Mubycrown(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Luukasz:
How can a student commit to his/her blog even thou 5days of the week is for lectures

you necessarily donot need the whole week to be posting on your blog.......All i think u need is 10hrs out of 70hrs...10hrs for blogging & 70hrs for academic activities

5 days= 70hrs
5 days x 2hrs per day= 10 hrs
1 day= 2 hrs
so saying 2 x 5= 10

Note: be time conscious...

I hope ds help
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Mubycrown(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hust0n:

Please how can I create a free blog site with my android phone.? undecided

it's so simple...i will be writting on that very soon

keep checking my blog pending the time i publish it

www.crownfreetips.com
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Mubycrown(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

www.tosyne2much.com

I think d problem is from the blog filthy word the SEX, Bleep e.t.c bt do you u can still get adsense approval with all of this filthy word....i've seen so many blogger who get adsense approval with ds shitty words....blog like talkdistach.info but the code is if you are using this filthy word....make sure you dont spell it out in full e.g if u r going to type something like Sex use s,ex
another is Bleep use f,uck....with this google won't understand what you really mean by f,uck or f=uck

i hope this really help

1 Like

Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mubycrown:

I think d problem is from the blog filthy word the SEX, Bleep e.t.c bt do you u can still get adsense approval with all of this filthy word....i've seen so many blogger who get adsense approval with ds shitty words....blog like talkdistach.info but the code is if you are using this filthy word....make sure you dont spell it out in full e.g if u r going to type something like Sex use s,ex
another is Bleep use f,uck....with this google won't understand what you really mean by f,uck or f=uck

i hope this really help
Yes it really helps bro.. Also, it will be very difficult to start editing the posts I have created two years ago.. Do you suggest I hide them by referring them to my draft or I completely delete them?

Concerning the issue of plagiarism, I checked my blog on www.siteliner.com this morning and below what I saw.. How do I tackle this?

Thanks boss cool

Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by CellTabRepairs: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good suggestions
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by Luukasz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mubycrown:

you necessarily donot need the whole week to be posting on your blog.......All i think u need is 10hrs out of 70hrs...10hrs for blogging & 70hrs for academic activities

5 days= 70hrs
5 days x 2hrs per day= 10 hrs
1 day= 2 hrs
so saying 2 x 5= 10

Note: be time conscious...
I hope ds help
Thanks Bro
Re: 21 Fast Tips To Get Adsense Approval For Your Blog 2017 by GoodyOG: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tisyne... My blog is just two months old and I was granted AdSense without stress.

I will tell you things you need to do. When I am free

Hello,pls i also need guide for my own blog ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunes.ng - Nigeria's 1st Music Search Engine / The Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers / Love SMS For Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.