Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank (675 Views)

Best And Highest Paying Nigeria Ads Network / Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by Mubycrown(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
The only payment option available for Nigeria Adsense Publishers is via Check/Cheque.
The irritating part of the payment via cheque method is that I have to wait for a minimum of 21 days before the bank clears the cheque.
This morning, I received a message from Google that there is an upcoming updates to my Adsense account in respect to the mode of payment.

Read the full message below:

Hello,
We’d like to let you know about important upcoming changes affecting your payment options.
As you may have heard, we’re currently rolling out improvements to the Payments page in AdSense. The upgrades are designed to provide you with a better, faster payments experience, and your account will be upgraded shortly.
After this upgrade, we will offer the option to receive payments by international bank transfer. Bank transfer is a fast, secure and reliable alternative to receiving payments by cheque.
With this change, we are also simplifying our cheque payment options by discontinuing express delivery secure cheques and courier tracking numbers.
Unlike the secure cheque payment option, Google doesn’t charge a fee to send bank transfer payments. We recommend that you ask your bank about any fees or commissions that they may charge for receiving bank transfers. Visit our Help Centre for full details about receiving payments by bank transfer (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3372975). Standard delivery
cheques will remain available.
These changes will only affect payments in future months. If you are scheduled to receive a payment this month, it will be issued using your current form of payment selection.
As part of this upgrade, your earnings will begin to accrue in US Dollars to match your selected payment currency. We’ve switched to US Dollar currency reporting to create a more convenient and intuitive payment experience for you.
You can now customise the performance report currency if you prefer to view reports in a different currency. Learn about changing the reporting currency in our Help Centre (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/139783).
We’ll send you a future update after the upgrade is complete. We appreciate your patience during this transition period.
Yours sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

I’m looking forward to seeing Google pay Nigeria Adsense publishers via bank transfer.
What’s your say on this?

visit: http://www.crownfreetips.com/

for free tips & money making
Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by TRADELYN: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Interesting... tongue
Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
At least with that we can boycott PayPal and its wahala
Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by banjicom(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
angry are you kidding me?

I have been receiving my adsense payment through wire transfer since February 2016.

This is an old development, nothing latest about this.

1 Like

Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by Brownville007: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mubycrown:
The only payment option available for Nigeria Adsense Publishers is via Check/Cheque.
The irritating part of the payment via cheque method is that I have to wait for a minimum of 21 days before the bank clears the cheque.
This morning, I received a message from Google that there is an upcoming updates to my Adsense account in respect to the mode of payment.

Read the full message below:

Hello,
We’d like to let you know about important upcoming changes affecting your payment options.
As you may have heard, we’re currently rolling out improvements to the Payments page in AdSense. The upgrades are designed to provide you with a better, faster payments experience, and your account will be upgraded shortly.
After this upgrade, we will offer the option to receive payments by international bank transfer. Bank transfer is a fast, secure and reliable alternative to receiving payments by cheque.
With this change, we are also simplifying our cheque payment options by discontinuing express delivery secure cheques and courier tracking numbers.
Unlike the secure cheque payment option, Google doesn’t charge a fee to send bank transfer payments. We recommend that you ask your bank about any fees or commissions that they may charge for receiving bank transfers. Visit our Help Centre for full details about receiving payments by bank transfer (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3372975). Standard delivery
cheques will remain available.
These changes will only affect payments in future months. If you are scheduled to receive a payment this month, it will be issued using your current form of payment selection.
As part of this upgrade, your earnings will begin to accrue in US Dollars to match your selected payment currency. We’ve switched to US Dollar currency reporting to create a more convenient and intuitive payment experience for you.
You can now customise the performance report currency if you prefer to view reports in a different currency. Learn about changing the reporting currency in our Help Centre (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/139783).
We’ll send you a future update after the upgrade is complete. We appreciate your patience during this transition period.
Yours sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

I’m looking forward to seeing Google pay Nigeria Adsense publishers via bank transfer.
What’s your say on this?

visit: http://www.crownfreetips.com/

for free tips & money making

You not serious ooo. This shows that you are not updating yourself. Google has been paying to banks since last year or late 2015 ( not sure now).

1 Like

Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by yomalex(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Did you just wake up?

1 Like

Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by Realdeals(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Since 2014

1 Like

Re: Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank by arterxerxes: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is either the guy is outdated or he has never received any payment since he started.

(1) (Reply)

Best Ponzi Scripts / May Web Development Training Live At Yemlat(watapps 08028359239) / Activated Non Hosted UK Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.