Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death (674 Views)

President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018 / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death / Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by Cambells: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has telephoned from London the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Usman, over the death of the Emir’s mother on Saturday.

This was confirmed In a statement released by the President's spokesman, Femi Adesina

It reads; "President Muhammadu Buhari has placed a telephone call from London to the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Usman, over the death of his mother, which occurred on Saturday.

President Buhari condoled with the traditional ruler, urging him to take solace in the fact that Hajia Aminatu Mai Babban Daki lived a good life, devoted to serving Allah and humanity.

"Please be comforted. May Allah accept her soul,” the President said.
The deceased was survived by nine children, and has been buried according to Muslim rites."

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/buhari-condoles-emir-of-kastina-over.html
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by Cambells: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by HungerBAD: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice.

A leader with a compassionate heart. Even while on sick leave,You still find the time,not minding your own challenges to reach out to others.

A true leader indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by madridguy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
May Allah grant you speedy recovery Sai Baba.
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is Buhari now the Telecommunication minister? grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by yeyeboi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by madridguy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
How many account you dey create every week? tongue

CROWNWEALTH019:
I cant believe i share a country with ani mals
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by Kondomatic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
madridguy:
How many account you dey create every week? tongue

who are you talking about?
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Very sure.

CROWNWEALTH019:

who are you talking about?
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by KINGwax007(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's a recorded voice! cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by KINGwax007(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I cant believe i share a country with ani mals
that's because u live in the east...all you see around you are animals everyday... cheesy cheesy
Come SW come see people...

Make I go jejely before dem abuse me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by azimibraun: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
KINGwax007:
that's because u live in the east...all you see around you are animals everyday... cheesy cheesy
Come SW come see people...

Make I go jejely before dem abuse me
The lives in the EAST aka The Wild.
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by Cambells: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin
fulaniHERDSman:
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

A leader with a compassionate heart. Even while on sick leave,You still find the time,not minding your own challenges to reach out to others.

A true leader indeed.

This ur statement above confirms rumours of u being an apc paid agent. Anyway tell ur president he can keep on making calls as long as he remains there...we don't need his badluck and negative policies together wit him back into d country.
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death by queencalipso(f): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Buhari make calls, yet can't address those he's governing..

Well, let's see how long the politics will be played

(1) (Reply)

The Rehabilitation Of Takum Barrack Road By Gov. Darius || Www.naijaram.com / Pics News:Aregbesola Laid 50 Years Infrastructure In 6 Years / Politicians Behind Suleiman’s Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.