Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Need Unpublished Screenwriters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Unpublished Screenwriters (1508 Views)

6 Things That Nollywood Screenwriters DON’T Do Right In Their Screenplays / 6 Things Nollywood Screenwriters Do Right In Their Screenplays / Oscars 2017: Oscars 2017: 2 Black Screenwriters Earn Oscar Noms For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by lynx200(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hi people

I need unpublished scriptwriters who are good at what they do. As a screenwriter, I have been getting a lot of jobs which necessitates my building a team of scriptwriters. Sending a brief bio of yourself and samples of your writing to jovikool@gmail.com

Note that this offer is only for Lagos based scriptwriters. I want people who are imaginative and read a lot as well as wide. I am also into production and lately I have been in contact with willing I vestors who want to invest into the film/tv content business so if you have good ideas, you could get help.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by BiafranBushBoy: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
lynx200:
Hi people

I need unpublished scriptwriters who are good at what they do. As a screenwriter, I have been getting a lot of jobs which necessitates my building a team of scriptwriters. Sending a brief bio of yourself and samples of your writing to jovikool@gmail.com

Note that this offer is only for Lagos based scriptwriters. I want people who are imaginative and read a lot as well as wide. I am also into production and lately I have been in contact with willing I vestors who want to invest into the film/tv content business so if you have good ideas, you could get help.

I write stories not scrpits
Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by lynx200(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
For those who sent in their sample write ups, thank you. Sorry I haven't commented till now due to my busy schedule. I will be contacting you all soon. If you still wish to partake, its still open.
Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by boylan2020: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mr lynx good day, I am a script writer based in Lagos. I d love very much to work with you. How do I reach you.
Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by morsadh(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Really wish I could partake, but I'm presently based in IB.
Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by Macdove02(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
lynx200:
Hi people

I am a scriptwriter but I am based in Ibadan. Is that going to be a problem? I can send the informations you need to the mail above.
Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by lynx200(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Sorry, this offer is already closed. Thank you
Re: I Need Unpublished Screenwriters by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
link me up bro I'm good at what I do

(1) (Reply)

Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! / Nollywood Actor Slumps & Dies On The Way To Movie Set In Enugu (photos) / Download Aquaman 2018 HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.