Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L (1356 Views)

Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed / I Need A Smart Programmer To Solve This Logic? / I Need An Angular Js Developer to partner with me on a project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by dramzblacq: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
[b][/b]i need a programmer to partner with or to program an app for me and get paid.I am aged 14 in ss2 and i have a business idea that will bring cool cash.if u need me call or whatsapp me @ 08024583443.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by dramzblacq: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
U must be based in lagos cool kiss
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
You think you can pay a programmer?
no beef intended
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by dramzblacq: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Khaynet:

no beef intended
Y not
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by dramzblacq: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Y not...how much is their price
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by rayyspark(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
@OP What type of app do u want to be programmed 4 u
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by olyjosh(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Khaynet:

no beef intended

Never under estimate anybody. There is potential even in a madman on the street. A boy has got arms, brain, legs. A boy is a human(A boy can be harmful and can do you good). Someone about that age is no longer to young to do things

dramzblacq:
[b][/b]i need a programmer to partner with or to program an app for me and get paid.I am aged 14 in ss2 and i have a business idea that will bring cool cash.if u need me call or whatsapp me @ 08024583443.[color=#990000][/color]

Why must you tell people ur age or your class in a biz like this. This will makes people to have mix feeling about you, especially in this part of the world. I think you need someone to start managing you too. Checking the legality of what you are about getting yourself into, You will always need a guardian you can work with.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
olyjosh:

Never under estimate anybody. There is potential even in a madman on the street. A boy has got arms, brain, legs. A boy is a human(A boy can be harmful and can do you good). Someone about that age is no longer to young to do things

Why must you tell people ur age or your class in a biz like this. This will makes people to have mix feeling about you, especially in this part of the world. I think you need someone to start managing you too. Checking the legality of what you are about getting yourself into, You will always need a guardian you can work with.

Like I said earlier I didn't mean to underestimate him

Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by Dmayor7(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
olyjosh:

Sincerely, I love this beautiful reply.

You did justice to both parties.

He that has ear, let him ear.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'm a Programmer i knw much in java,c#, c,c++, html,css,javascript and php

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by 0luwatope(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
^^^the guy above me tho, an expert in 8languagess, write a java syntax that sleeps a thread for 500milli sec and make sure the exception is caught.

OP, i am not a lagos based programmer SO i ain't gonna apply. Asta lavista
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by OpssonD1: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kaeyzo:
I'm a Programmer i knw much in java,c#, c,c++, html,css,javascript and php

smh
Re: I Am In Need Of A Programmer To Partner With As A Co-founder L by Tamzytoks: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2017
I'm looking for a programmer for hire, game development with c++ ,python and c# skill andv if u hv team, better. Call me on this number 08037318816

(1) (Reply)

What Is SQL And Why Is It Important? / Process Vs Threads For Concurrency / Simplex Media Converter download link available !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.