Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern (435 Views)

My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by mhunt: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello guys in the house, can you marry a lady who was truthful enough to admit she has done abortion in the past even though the number of times not stated. or rather for the married guys with such experience how where u enable to go ahead with the lady that openly told u about an abortion she did in the past and some escapades she had with so many dates? pls kindly drop your views!
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mehn.. There are some ladies who just brings badluck into ur life... And such a girl is a very good example...
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is it your abortion,so why worry fa! when she opening confined in you!
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes I can marry her completely...... but will need to undergo some medical check up to affirm her ability to give birth.. if it's all good and well.. we are married already
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm not a guy but I think any ladies that is HONEST with her past shud not be judged.. She may have reasons why she aborted her child..
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
I'm not a guy but I think any ladies that is HONEST with her past shud not be judged.. She may have reasons why she aborted her child..

no reason is enough to kill... I would rather marry a single mother than d one who commits an abortion
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by sinaj(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
At least she is honest enough to tell you. What if she hadn't told u or how are sure the girl next door that portrays herself as a saint avnt done worse.

Honesty is a rare quality nd would go ahead only if the person feels remorseful bout it tho.
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm not a guy but honesty is a virtue & a vital part in any relationship. So I'd choose the bitter truth over a decorated lie any time of the day. What I do about it is obviously up to me. But I still prefer the raw truth above everything else.
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by Sunnymatey(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
If all angels are saint they wont be any Lucifer.
Re: Kindly Give Your View/advice To This Marital Concern by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Like what kinda reasons??...if you got pregnant just keep the baby...there are NO justifiable reasons whatsoever for a girl to kill an unborn child fa.

(1) (Reply)

For All Theme And Launcher Lovers / Female Orgasms: Some Women Get Them Less Than Others / Because I'm A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.