Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? (3927 Views)

What Business Can A 19year Old Engage In With The Sum Of 15k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / Get N500 Bonus When You Open ALAT Account With Minimum Of N500 In Wema Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by forget101O(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am a single mother. I have a savings of 500k and I want to venture in business with it but don't have a single business in mind.

Please I need your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
FOOD STUFF...

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by squarelead(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
The first success factor to consider is your location. You provide to the needs of the people in your location. Business is an organized approach to providing to the needs of the people. You can contact me on 08132672031 for more details.... I promise strictly business, and nothing more

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by Sunnymatey(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
The choice of business is dependent on so many factors, a lot of intaraction is required before one can advice u on the particular business to set up.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by engrkunlex: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by forget101O(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
I reside in Benin. I don't mind venturing into any business so long it's profitable and genuine.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by monlawal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Irony of life, exact same amount i need to start my proposed business.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by forget101O(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
monlawal:
Irony of life, exact same amount i need to start my proposed business.

Can you share your idea with me please?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by monlawal(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
forget101O:

Can you share your idea with me please?
Based on my current location, my businesses are virgins. They have not been explored. Based on your location, i am sure someone is into it already
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by Chukwumahike: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pm me and I will show you were to invest it for huge returns without sweat. Nt a ponzi scheme if u get 70k monthly from ur 500k, will dat b OK fr u
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by SehgateTeam(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
well ma'am, I guess you need to go into food stuff business. that is the business you can have control over for now as a single mother. secondly, don't yield to any advise of turning your capital over like magic. do real business and establish yourself in it.

look around you and find the foodstuffs people demand for that use to come from Northern part of the country, do your feasibility study and get back to me about it.

we will move it down to your location before payment

Note: we don't deal with perishables....

I wish you all the best. always.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by jeftalene(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
forget101O:
I am a single mother. I have a savings of 500k and I want to venture in business with it but don't have a single business in mind.

Let's rub minds together on whatsapp if you dont mind;

My whatsapp: 08167394799
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by Kenchosen: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Don't go far my friend.
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #73,500 or #283,500, it's depends on your financial capacity.
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 or #283,500 and $20 or $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #73,500 or #283,500
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by crackhouse(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
squarelead:
The first success factor to consider is your location. You provide to the needs of the people in your location. Business is an organized approach to providing to the needs of the people. You can contact me on 08132672031 for more details.... I promise strictly business, and nothing more
wayo man, because she said she's a single mother that's why u quickly drop ur phone number so u can gradually take over her in the name trying to help.
If na man now u no go drop ur number.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by crackhouse(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
U can open a hair dressing salon for women and that for men, That's unisex salon. Or u can go into agriculture and rear fish and chickens. U can as well open a shop for electrical parts or building materials (though it's mainly for men). U can open a shop and be selling weavons for women.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by crackhouse(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
U can open a hair dressing salon for women and that for men, That's unisex salon. Or u can go into agriculture and rear fish and chickens. U can as well open a shop for electrical parts or building materials (though it's mainly for men). U can open a shop and be selling weavons for women and small cosmetics.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by IncomeCreator(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
forget101O:

pm me through my signature i have 2 business proposals for you. Don't take this for granted. You can change your story. Waiting to hear from you
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by forget101O(m): 2:02am On Feb 28, 2017
crackhouse:
U can open a hair dressing salon for women and that for men, That's unisex salon. Or u can go into agriculture and rear fish and chickens. U can as well open a shop for electrical parts or building materials (though it's mainly for men). U can open a shop and be selling weavons for women and small cosmetics.

Thanks a lot. I think the weavons and small cosmetics will be a nice ideal. But how do I get the product?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 28, 2017
crackhouse:

Building materials and electrical parts business is mainly for men? I find many females doing these businesses successfully so stop being sexist.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by crackhouse(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2017
forget101O:

Thanks a lot. I think the weavons and small cosmetics will be a nice ideal. But how do I get the product?
meet the sellers for guidance. They will put u through on how to run it. Beg any of them to allow u learn the biz in his/her shop for few months and then take it up from there. By that time u must have known everything about the business, where they buy good ones, the prices and the products that sells fast so u don't buy goods that will tie down ur money. Please don't give anybody money to buy goods for u.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by crackhouse(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Building materials and electrical parts business is mainly for men? I find many females doing these businesses successfully so stop being sexist.
I am not my dear. It's from observation.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by akaahs(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2017
forget101O:

go to any big i mean big cosmetics shop that u know are willing to partner with u nd re ready to the products on retail scale for u nd established business relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by crackhouse(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2017
akaahs:

go to any big i mean big cosmetics shop that u know are willing to partner with u nd re ready to the products on retail scale for u nd established business relationship.
this is nice one too but I don't like it when people get their supplies on credit. It's good if u can avoid that unless u are sure of making good sales if not leave it.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by jpride(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
SehgateTeam:
well ma'am, I guess you need to go into food stuff business. that is the business you can have control over for now as a single mother. secondly, don't yield to any advise of turning your capital over like magic. do real business and establish yourself in it.

look around you and find the foodstuffs people demand for that use to come from Northern part of the country, do your feasibility study and get back to me about it.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/

Guy can we chat on whatsapp
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by vinceendowed(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Venture into cement business ma...get a shop...look for a very new site....load your shop with cement and wait for buyers to flush in...thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by akaahs(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
crackhouse:
this is nice one too but I don't like it when people get their supplies on credit. It's good if u can avoid that unless u are sure of making good sales if not leave it.
these big cosmetics shop I'm talking about re whole salers who sale to retailers according to their purchasing power and not on credit, unless u re looking to meet and partner with the manufacturers or producers of these commodities.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by FKMagazine(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
you can buy land at Asese Village, near ibafo, Via New Redeem camp road, ibadan/lagos exp way
leave it for 2 years and make 4x to 6x the amount you bought it

call me on 08052186322
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by kevwemanuel: 4:38am On Mar 01, 2017
SehgateTeam:

Kindly send your number to 08166185537 so I can contact you to buy beans and sweet potato. Also how much is a 100kg bag of beans and potato if you send it to port Harcourt?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by kevwemanuel: 4:45am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=SehgateTeam post=54088812]well ma'am, I guess you need to go into food stuff business. that is the business you can have control over for now as a single mother. secondly, don't yield to any advise of turning your capital over like magic. do real business and establish yourself in it.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro please contact me on 08166185537. I want to start foodstuffs business. I'll need you to sell to me.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by SehgateTeam(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=kevwemanuel post=54157132][/quote]

ma'am we are agro commodity trading and exporting company, we do not sell food stuff in particular. we only give advice and suggestion based on your request.

so kindly let us know the food stuff you wish to sell, if it falls under our trading categories we shall deliver to you as we promised earlier.

send mail to sehgatehub@gmail.com your preferred food stuff.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00? by 1stNumeroUno: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
FKMagazine:
you can buy land at Asese Village, near ibafo, Via New Redeem camp road, ibadan/lagos exp way
leave it for 2 years and make 4x to 6x the amount you bought it

call me on 08052186322

Boss, she want BUSINESS idea not investment.

(1) (Reply)

Differenciating Between A Feasibility Study And A Business Plan / Need Perfume In Large Stock / A New Era In Access Bank Plc: Igbos All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.