Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). (1857 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by andy3478(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hi. Am Andy. Am 28 years of age. I reside in Lagos. Am cool, gentle and fun to be with. I love life and love making new Friends. I would love to meet a decent, beautiful and down to earth lady with whom I can share my world with..A woman i can take good care of, and she should also take good care of me. One who is ready for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. Am not a perfect guy but i think am good to go. I try small lol...Ladies hit me up on WhatsApp(08087853954) and let's get to know each other and also hangout sometime..then we see were it leads. Friendship first.

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
are you related to judefcc?

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by squarelead(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Clears throat.... After how many lovers?. Just for fun tho. Dont take my comment serious.
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol cute dude...

No homo...
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by purity22(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Be careful oh

This life will either make you or break you. Our world is full of bad people
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Splinz(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by ElizaVeta(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good luck on your ultimate search
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by deyemia: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
When last did you have sex?
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Hizeey: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
**laughing out loud**

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
just reading comments

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by thuggCheetah(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
With your skin punk grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by thunderfiremods(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
my broda..start charging ur phones, extra batteries,powerbanks....boys will send u message most...dont panic...dey wanna introduce u to ponji scheme grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by koolet: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
atleast show us the pictures of ur car, least u forgot ur house too... embarassed
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by ogeoflyf(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
thunderfiremods:
my broda..start charging ur phones, extra batteries,powerbanks....boys will send u message most...dont panic...dey wanna introduce u to ponji scheme grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:
just reading comments

You and this popcorn! You'll get fat undecided
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
angry

thunderfiremods:

You made me laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
LaylaAli:

You and this popcorn! You'll get fat undecided
i cant help it na grin grin
Re: Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). by Tastemoney(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Inferiority complex

(1) (Reply)

9 Differences Between The Guy You Are Dating And The One You Will Marry / If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* / I Am Depressed And Will Kill Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.