Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. (44025 Views)

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Explorers(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Actor Bill Paxton has died at the age of 61 because of complications following a heart surgery, his family said.

The Titanic and Aliens star passed away on Saturday, after a heart surgery had complications post-op and he suffered a fatal stroke, according to TMZ.

The talented actor was in a host of Hollywood hits, including Twister, Apollo13 and Edge of Tomorrow, had an Emmy for Hatfields and McCoys, and was in the Golden Globe-nominated HBO series Big Love.

Celebrities such as William Shatner, Rob Lowe, Zach Braff and several more have taken to social media to mourn the loss of their friend and colleague.

Paxton was set to appear alongside Tom Hanks later this year in The Circle, who said in a tweet:

'Bill Paxton was, simply, a wonderful man.

A wonderful man.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4261440/Titanic-star-Bill-Paxton-dies-age-61.html
cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Explorers(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Paxton played the role of Brock Lovett in Titanic, the treasure hunter that discovered the Heart of the Ocean necklace in the film.

In the 1986 film Aliens, Paxton played the role of Private Hudson in the movie (right)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ritababe(f): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
oh, I thought it was jack.
RIP Mr Bill.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Harrymig1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP man cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ANNOY(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
ritababe:
oh, I thought it was jack.
RIP Mr Bill.
God forbid.which one is jack.

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Explorers(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Eleniyan15: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP SiR, Seun your mod ain't do the needful by moving educative thread to Front page virtually all explorer thread should be on frontpage but reverse is the case and it bad, what our business with yeyebrities life all because of traffic. I just hope change start from you. Mr lala And mynd44 trying there best and kudos to Oga justwise also even though you banned me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Muzanga(f): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eyaa. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Muzanga(f): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eleniyan15:
RIP SiR, Seun your mod ain't do the needful by moving educative thread to Front page virtually all explorer thread should be on frontpage but reverse is the case and it bad, what our business with yeyebrities life all because of traffic. I just hope change start from you. Mr lala And mynd44 trying there best and kudos to Oga justwise also even though you banned me
you are ranting sir. Why so?

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ALAYORMII: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rest on Actor
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by jamoscofield(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
1ST TO COMMMMMENT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Famocious(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
May his soul rest in peace ..
Whites too die from postop complications... embarassed
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ritababe(f): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamoscofield:

wake up
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by kanicorp9(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
What A Disgrace! Some Married People Where Pictured Making Out Near An ATM (See Photos)

http://naijalandatv..com/2017/02/what-disgrace-some-married-people-where.html?m=1
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Caustics: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sad
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by LecciGucci: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eeiyaa diz guy... rip

FTC shaa
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by jamesbridget13(f): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip bill
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by waleadex(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oh! Rest in peace Paxton...
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
ANNOY:
God forbid.which one is jack.
Leo de caprio
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by clems88(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
jamoscofield:
grin faster next time
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP TO THE DEAD Even though I don't know you.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Csami(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip Bill! I loved your character in TWO GUNS.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Ahmadgani(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
When it is time to die, lets die as men and not continue to live as cowards. Youve made your mark now it is time to be with your creator

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ajalawole(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
The only actor i know in titanic is JACKsad RIP billsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Kenneth205(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nixiepie(f): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dnt knw this one, rip man
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Yarduni: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
I think I have watched every movie and TV series this man starred in. Very consistent and underated. He was a great actor. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by VickyRotex(f): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sun Re Bill!
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
rip,he was such a great actor, I watch one of his movie, just yesterday, Apollo 13.He kinda looked younger, never knew he was up to 61.

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP Bill...
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ephi123(f): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Muzanga:

So with all he typed, you didn't deduce his reasons for ranting?
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Eleniyan15: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Muzanga:

IF I decide to spill what in my head right now you will cry but make i free you next time don't ever quote me again!!!!
You haven't make any better contribution to N.L before all your post lack common sense, I wonder how your mother InlAw go cope with your manners
get better things to do and tell your ....... mak I swallow m I suppose send you go Ouse ni but it well anyways Goodnyt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.