Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. (44031 Views)

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Prodigee: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Interesting actor! One of his quotes from Alien 2: "We're gonna die men, we're all gonna die"
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by kirchofff(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Csami:
Rip Bill! I loved your character in TWO GUNS.
i've seen 2guns, which character was he in 2gunz pls?
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Tedassie(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
ritababe:
oh, I thought it was jack.

RIP Mr Bill.
*sighs* u don't knw jack!
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eleniyan15:
RIP SiR, Seun your mod ain't do the needful by moving educative thread to Front page virtually all explorer thread should be on frontpage but reverse is the case and it bad, what our business with yeyebrities life all because of traffic. I just hope change start from you. Mr lala And mynd44 trying there best and kudos to Oga justwise also even though you banned me

It's all about the money Bro or have you donate any sum for the forum?

Wonder why people always complain about moving topics to front page, if you don't like what's there, move to your favorite thread..

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by kirchofff(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Csami:
Rip Bill! I loved your character in TWO GUNS.
yeah i just checked it......he was dat bad CIA boss that interogates people badly........RIP man

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by sirfee(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Famocious:
May his soul rest in peace ..
Whites too die from postop complications... embarassed

At least they make it to an operation table.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2017
/
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by mercato: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Loved his performance in edge of tomorrow. He had this funny accent. Rip sir
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:32am On Feb 27, 2017
that old woman nko
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
DonCrust:

LMAO if you'll send her go Ouse, pls don't forget to give her money for keke NAPEP grin

And money for gala
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by jboycrb(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2017
No ooo, it is Mr Sparow

ritababe:

RIP Mr Bill.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Famocious(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

At least they make it to an operation table.

And none of our own even smell waiting room talkless of operating theatre.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Eleniyan15: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2017
DonCrust:

LMAO if you'll send her go Ouse, pls don't forget to give her money for keke NAPEP grin

lol...she go trek iffa give m money for keke make my balls break
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Eleniyan15: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2017
udemzy101:

It's all about the money Bro or have you donate any sum for the forum?

Wonder why people always complain about moving topics to front page, if you don't like what's there, move to your favorite thread..

I suppose pull trigger for your skull but this moniker familiar so make I swallow am but to be sincere it too much I never said he shouldn't but too much if salt for food dey spoil m
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by blont(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:

RIP Mr Bill.
dat u r thinking it was jack, how many times jack wan die i know u would hav been crying again if its leonado u heard died of which u cried when u were watching him in the movie titanic.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by tojos(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2017
I remember the hilarious role he played in True Lies where he tried to hit on Arnold Swarzeneger's wife (Jamie Lee Cortis) pretending to pose as an undercover agent. I love this guy back then.
Rip Bill
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Eleniyan15:

I suppose pull trigger for your skull but this moniker familiar so make I swallow am but to be sincere it too much I never said he shouldn't but too much if salt for food dey spoil m

LOL... No vex ooo
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Rip bill taught it was jack
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Muzanga(f): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Eleniyan15:

IF I decide to spill what in my head right now you will cry but make i free you next time don't ever quote me again!!!!
You haven't make any better contribution to N.L before all your post lack common sense, I wonder how your mother InlAw go cope with your manners
get better things to do and tell your ....... mak I swallow m I suppose send you go Ouse ni but it well anyways Goodnyt
lol. I see you rant for fun.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Muzanga(f): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:

So with all he typed, you didn't deduce his reasons for ranting?
no ma'am.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Max24: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Muzanga:
lol. I see you rant for fun.
Why is the guy taking things too serious? Poke him again let's see if he rants more? grin
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Eleniyan15: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2017
udemzy101:

LOL... No vex ooo

Am loyal boss, you still dey c.v??
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Am loyal boss, you still dey c.v??
Na next week I go resume
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Muzanga(f): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Max24:

Why is the guy taking things too serious? Poke him again let's see if he rants more? grin
hahhhaha. Dont mind the sadist with his very bad english.
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by assana: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
RIP Mr Bill.
same here, I don fear fear say, anyways RIP to Bill
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Eleniyan15: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
udemzy101:

Na next week I go resume

you be boss na...I pour for you ooo
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by creepsyme(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
RIP Mr Bill.
u try oooo.....
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eleniyan15:

you be boss na...I pour for you ooo
LOL.. Na so
Re: Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. by ritababe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
creepsyme:
u try oooo.....
how

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Carrying Their Son, Munir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.