Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered (52394 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by nextprince: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:

Eyes for seeing, nose is for breathing, brain is for thinking

Either you don't have the latter or you don't know how to use it

Same Madueke that forfeited $151M0

When you saw picture of yakubus $9.8M I'm certain you said it's a lie
Nothing will ever satisfy flatheadinos and Liepobers

Imagine the dollars these people stole. And these things defending all these criminals are still the ones shouting hardship everywhere. I swear, the way I dey see these people eh! They are the reasons developed countries look down on us. How for God's sake will a normal human being be supporting the same people stealing what belongs to them and there children's children. They just want to be slaves forever. Baba God, what is this? Although, they say, the ways of the gods are not the same as that of men.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by sarrki(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:

If part of the body was likeable to inanimate object, you should be a dumpster, is this the best you can come up with? Sarrki, omenka, TonyeBarcanista, please is this guy's comment meaningful or reasonable?

Servicing of injector pumps required
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Eazybay(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nusaf:

Just imagine what this thing is saying. No record of crude oil export since 2015 and u are proudly saying it with confidence. Meaning, all the crude oil proceeds have been diverted into Bubu's account, right? Continue.
No improvement? Improvement on what exactly? On 'cheap rice' achievement from the over N51trillion accrued to the federation account? Or the yet to be accounted $20b? Or is it the depletion of Foreign Reserve despite the huge income within the period? What exactly is there to be improved? I wouldn't want to talk about crashing of oil price & disruption of oil exploration because the economic impact of that is apparently beyond u.

Pls d new petroleum minister would b in d best position to talk bout the $20bn and as 4 no records since 2015, we can refer to d c'ttee. As for oil price crash my guy our benchmark was 38pb so we've had excess crude accrued since last yr. And subsidy has been thrown out, so no excuse..

BOTTOMLINE: This govt has been sharing funds back 2 back(4rm Paris excess to bail out to IDPgrass) so don't try 2 cover ineptitude
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Iamwrath: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Servicing of injector pumps required

grin

I even thought it's ECU brainbox error grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Iamwrath: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
nextprince:

Imagine the dollars these people stole. And these things defending all these criminals are still the ones shouting hardship everywhere. I swear, the way I dey see these people eh! They are the reasons developed countries look down on us. How for God's sake will a normal human being be supporting the same people stealing what belongs to them and there children's children. They just want to be slaves forever. Baba God, what is this? Although, they say, the ways of the gods are not the same as that of men.

That's what they do, to speak the truth on here is just waste of time because their brothers will ban you till June

With all the glaring evidence and confessions and refunds some ediots still want us to think Buhari and APC is Nigeria's enemy , denziani's story will be like that of Ibori, her court date in UK has been announced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by cyberguy72(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
One sided arrests and probes,APC=ALL PROMISES CANCELLED
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by nextprince: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eazybay:

Pls d new petroleum minister would b in d best position to talk bout the $20bn and as 4 no records since 2015, we can refer to d c'ttee. As for oil price crash my guy our benchmark was 38pb so we've had excess crude accrued since last yr. And subsidy has been thrown out, so no excuse..

BOTTOMLINE: This govt has been sharing funds back 2 back(4rm Paris excess to bail out to IDPgrass) so don't try 2 cover ineptitude

With people like these, Nigeria is in serious problem. So, something that was missing under the previous administration should be found by Bubu? Now that there was no record of crude oil export, the proceeds have been paid into Bubu's account, abi? Clap for urself. Now, which 38pb are u talking about? For the same oil that has no record?
If crude now sells above $38/b, did u factor in when it was less than 30pb? Did u factor in the estimated quantity vis-a-vis the disruption? After celebrating every bombing activity, u are here making some funny calculations.
What annoys me about these wailers is that they can't answer very simple question. Now, gej took over when Foreign Reserve was in the excess of $47b, and crude has a 6-yr average of $100 pb, yet he left the reserve at $32b, why, how? Rather than strengthening that reserve, he weakened it, why? Now with the gradual picking up of oil and reduced militant activities, that same reserve is on the increase and u have the gut to be talking about sharing? Boy, stealing is now corruption, get that into ur head.
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by tonyzeal(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
For christ sake;this is an ex-governor and with the present setting in Nigeria;every ex governor in this country is a billionare and can purchase all those things;only a court of law can proclaim him a criminal;to me he is just like others and will soon regain hiis freedom.
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by BabaAduras: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
MrSocrate:

Your comment is not unexpected knowing we have abundant paid agents, family members, friends and beneficiaries of "stealing is not corruption" on the social media.

Either way, we have a new sheriff in town. His name is PMB. All your wailing won't change that.
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by BabaAduras: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...The truth of the matter is that more and more people are seeing all this 'corruption fight' as the charade and circus it is...The way and manner this apc jokers are going on about this 'fight' will not in any way and manner stop corruption..They are all stinking of corruption and looting massively in Abuja and beyond as we speak,so why are they hounding only PDP Politicians??..No matter how corrupt a politician is,as soon as he runs to Apc,he is free and clear,and you want to tell me buhari/apc are fighting corruption??

...I do not support politicians at all because THEY ARE ALL THE SAME....but if any admin must fight corruption,do it holistically or shut-up and quit insulting our sensibilities. What even happens after these arrests??..NOTHING!..What about Dasuki and co??

..That is why even the internatiinal community thinks they are jokers and rated Nigeria as the number one most corrupt country on earth in their latest rating.A spot Nigeria had not attained in a while embarassed...Selective justice to play to the gallery is no justice...That is the point.

We both agreed ALL POLITICIANS are THIEVES. Then the options facing us is between a group of politicians that is led by someone who says "Stealing is not corruption" and the other group who is led by someone who says "I will fight corruption with all I have" and he is doing so, be it one sided as you allude (I do not agree to that though - Andrew Yakubu is not a PDP man so are many others).

Dasuki is in jail and he is singing like a bird as we talk. And all he is saying is he got orders from GEJ to disburse our commonwealth like ATM machine that does not require card or pin. The money he singularly disbursed was meant to fight Boko Harram (a group that PMB government has now fought to almost non-existence)

Check you facts, International Community is in full support of this government fight against corruption.

I am not in support of either APC or PDP, but the choice is your between the two groups of leadership of the two parties.
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Thisis2raw(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
Never again will Nigeria be ruled by criminals

so wat is Ameachi doing in power?
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Eazybay(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
nextprince:

With people like these, Nigeria is in serious problem. So, something that was missing under the previous administration should be found by Bubu? Now that there was no record of crude oil export, the proceeds have been paid into Bubu's account, abi? Clap for urself. Now, which 38pb are u talking about? For the same oil that has no record?
If crude now sells above $38/b, did u factor in when it was less than 30pb? Did u factor in the estimated quantity vis-a-vis the disruption? After celebrating every bombing activity, u are here making some funny calculations.
What annoys me about these wailers is that they can't answer very simple question. Now, gej took over when Foreign Reserve was in the excess of $47b, and crude has a 6-yr average of $100 pb, yet he left the reserve at $32b, why, how? Rather than strengthening that reserve, he weakened it, why? Now with the gradual picking up of oil and reduced militant activities, that same reserve is on the increase and u have the gut to be talking about sharing? Boy, stealing is now corruption, get that into ur head.

Your propaganda machinery are yet to doubt GEJ's infrastructural achievement. From schools to roads to rails etc. I really don't have time to spell it out to u as u want! 6yr average of $100pb?? Stop saying rubbish bout disruption datz a dumb smokescreen Yaradua witnessed large scale abduction/bombings in fact dey bombed a "deep sea pipeline". What u call disruption is not up to a third of what Yaradua met on ground. Yet he paid subsidy and dea was no mention of recession!! Now PMB keeps searching 4 an excuse! With TSA, No subsidy, Improved tax template and heavy taxation my guy PMB is inexcusable! Add that to a 15trn debt profile and you would know corruption has been given a new name. BTW Fash is yet to respond to the 166bn contract scandal amidst a 2bn insertion in his new budget! I don't need to open ur eyes, it would open soon. The Magu u ppl scream behind has helped his godfather Ibrahim Lamorde to quietly escape with a trillion! Let dem help us to recover, we would get someone better in 2019
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by nextprince: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eazybay:

Your propaganda machinery are yet to doubt GEJ's infrastructural achievement. From schools to roads to rails etc. I really don't have time to spell it out to u as u want! 6yr average of $100pb?? Stop saying rubbish bout disruption datz a dumb smokescreen Yaradua witnessed large scale abduction/bombings in fact dey bombed a "deep sea pipeline". What u call disruption is not up to a third of what Yaradua met on ground. Yet he paid subsidy and dea was no mention of recession!! Now PMB keeps searching 4 an excuse! With TSA, No subsidy, Improved tax template and heavy taxation my guy PMB is inexcusable! Add that to a 15trn debt profile and you would know corruption has been given a new name. BTW Fash is yet to respond to the $166bn contract scandal amidst a 2bn insertion in his new budget! I don't need to open ur eyes, it would open soon. The Magu u ppl scream behind has helped his godfather Ibrahim Lamorde to quietly escape with a trillion! Let dem help us to recover, we would get someone better in 2019

I doubt if this thing knows what $166bn is. A clear indication that I'm just wasting my time and as such I rest my case.
Bye.

Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Eazybay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
nextprince:

I doubt if this thing knows what $166bn is. A clear indication that I'm just wasting my time and as such I rest my case.
Bye.

Sorry its naira and I ain't no propagandist so I don't care bout ur case.. Feel free to express urself on d discourse. Thanks 4 d correction
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by MrSocrate(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:

If part of the body was likeable to inanimate object, you should be a dumpster, is this the best you can come up with? Sarrki, omenka, TonyeBarcanista, please is this guy's comment meaningful or reasonable?
so u cant even defend yourself, just busy calling others for help. ewu awusa.
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Phobia1: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2017
MrSocrate:
non'sense. these guys are desperate to ensure that pdp is crippled economically so that by 2019, the party will be too brutalised to wresttle power with apc
Are you pained you might not get ur usual 1k from PSP come 2019? must they share money before you people vote them? rubbish
Re: DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered by Iamwrath: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrSocrate:
so u cant even defend yourself, just busy calling others for help. ewu awusa.

So stupid thing to say, whenever I reply insults the idiots report me to their moderator relatives and whichever one it is always bans me,

Besides I don't engage in fist fights in real or virtually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.