Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Dealing With Pride And Arrogant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Pride And Arrogant (705 Views)

Why Are Slim And Sexy Girls Rude,lousy And Arrogant / Let Love Rule,don't Be Selfish And Arrogant / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by friyooo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please my fellow nairalander, I will sincerely appreciate if I can get tips to dealing with pride and arrogant, because I am having a tough time trying overcome those attributes because I know it does not befit me at all. Your kind advise and encouragement will be sincerely appreciated. Thank you all
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Strahovski1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol.

What are you proud of?
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Draei: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Uhm lower the way you see yourself, try take
in corrections whenever you are being given &
humble yourself to the lowest point.(b respectful)
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Laveda(f): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Go check the meaning of humility and how it works.
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
At a time in my Life I have the three combos, (proud,Pride,Arrogance) wasn't a perfect world then,smh
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
LostCity:
At a time in my Life I have the three combos, (proud,Pride,Arrogance) wasn't a perfect world then,smh
proud and pride? hmmmmm
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
proud and pride? hmmmmm
Thought i un-followed This Topic.
Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by damesilver(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
I think the first step towards getting help to your challenge is by recognizing the vice which you have acknowledged by opening this thread.

You are already on the way to recovery. What you need now is a psychological shift. Realise that nobody can free you from this vice except yourself. There is no magic anywhere.

Meditate about it. You are probably proud because you have certain admirable qualities in you. It could a handsome social grace, intelligence, connections, psychic gift, etc etc.

Think about the fact that nothing really last forever. The law of impermanence will take effect one day. No matter how beautifully looking we may appear, how intellectually sound, or popular, it is not for ever. It must pass, too.

Just like every other thing in this physical dimension, it will pass, we will leave them here on earth one day. Think about the passing away of the human soul from this earth which can happen at any hour. Then you will see the futility of earthly honors.

It is the illusion of possession that makes us proud. We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator. Little by little, by prayer and supplication, the pride will go away.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Always remember that no matter how rich or good you are, there are people better than you that don't feel proud about it.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pride And Arrogant by friyooo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
damesilver:
I think the first step towards getting help to your challenge is by recognizing the vice which you have acknowledged by opening this thread.

You are already on the way to recovery. What you need now is a psychological shift. Realise that nobody can free you from this vice except yourself. There is no magic anywhere.

Meditate about it. You are probably proud because you have certain admirable qualities in you. It could a handsome social grace, intelligence, connections, psychic gift, etc etc.

Think about the fact that nothing really last forever. The law of impermanence will take effect one day. No matter how beautifully looking we may appear, how intellectually sound, or popular, it is not for ever. It must pass, too.

Just like every other thing in this physical dimension, it will pass, we will leave them here on earth one day. Think about the passing away of the human soul from this earth which can happen at any hour. Then you will see the futility of earthly honors.

It is the illusion of possession that makes us proud. We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator. Little by little, by prayer and supplication, the pride will go away.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Fc Barcelona And Psg / You Exercising Doesn't Make Sense If It Is Missing This (photos) / We All Have That One Friend With Superpowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.