Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

"Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" (60614 Views)

Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / Two Girls Fighting Unclad Over A Yahoo Boyfriend (VIDOE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by mccoy47(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
So girl cannor be on her heavy menses in peace again eh kwa? angry
U ppl should

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Kingsolar: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
LaylaAli:
I bet she went and had an abortion and made up this nollywood story to cover up! wink
ever had such experience b4 ? Y conclude

4 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Amajerry83(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Annalise(f): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
People can lie on this twitter ehn

4 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by mannyU: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Girls and forex na wah o. They're one of the main reasons we in recession.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
LaylaAli:

So on our periods we now control the blood flow Interesting tell me more grin

It's only in periods that the flow happens right?!

U no go learn now..........dey form say u too sabi, until u enter!!

Whatever rocks ur boat girl!

I don't feel for these girls that fall victim of this kind anymore!

#GREED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Are you sure she didn't have an abortion?

4 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Apina(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2017
BiafraStretMeat:
she'll die sad

U just took the words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Story for another day. Its not like I don't believe all these but this story is definitely cooked up.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by toxxnoni(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Story for another day. Its not like I don't believe all these but this story is definitely cooked up.

hmmm
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2017
ladies won't hear buh these things happen.

Me I have seen a G boy wif long nails on specific fingers.

On his right thumb there's a long nail buh on the left thumb the nail was cut very short. Then on the right index finger there's no nail while there's a long nail on the left index finger.

He had it like a long nail would be on a finger and the finger closest to that finger would have no nail
The weirdest thing here was that he wore a certain type of runic ring on the fingers that had no nailsundecided

4 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by agrovick(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Pictures or adonblivit.
Twitteratis that can say anything just to trend

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by thecavemanesq(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Watch the slay queens[/i] and slay mamas[i] avoid this thread like a plague

Lalasticlala abeg coman push this thing to the promised land... people need to learn

Biko what are they SLAYING abeg?[i][/i] angry sad angry sad
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2017
OP, take the lady the clinic and please allow the doctors to carry out their test. The doctors are in best position to ascertain the cause of the bleeding. Yahoo boys use laptop nah, when did they start pulling money out of ladies private part, na wa o. Damn!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by AreaFada2: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
LaylaAli:
I bet she went and had an abortion and made up this nollywood story to cover up! wink

You badt gan. grin grin

The babe should admit what she did before sepsis sets in. She needs urgent medical help.

Or she might not be aware. The dude might have mixed abortion drugs in her drink, if she told him she was preggy. shocked shocked

I hope her family can avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by wizrose(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
According to twitter user @DijiaderoGba a lady living close to his house is bleeding uncontrollably from her privates after following her 'yahoo yahoo' guy to Ibadan.

Read how he narrated it below… We all should be careful. No such thing as quick money.

Everyone ought to be careful. The rate at which our young men are desperate these days (and willing to go any length) is really alarming.

Source: http://gistreel.com/2017/02/26/lady-bleeds-uncontrollably-privates-followed-yahoo-yahoo-boyfriend-ibadan/
thanks... but tell the ladies way their puna no day stay one place ..then they carry their puna go compound to compound junction to junction ...... hmmmmmmm dear is GOD. ....... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by richybanky(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2017
But dey prefer to date YY guys than normal guys cus dey feel secured in time of cash. IRANU

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Bizibi(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2017
I remember telling someone on this platform to be careful and ask questions...... people are always carried away with flashy things,these are things some of us have known fr years.
It is not every yahoo g that is really a yahoo g.
Girls don't listen so we don't care if their lives are being ruined
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
What's really the principle behind money ritual?
Money
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Qabt(m): 1:17am On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
What's really the principle behind money ritual?
I'm professor ajagbemokeferi from the university of awonaike and I can lecture you on black magic 401
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Toks2008(m): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Some ladies are very good as sacrificial tools because these ladies know their baes are into fraud yet they still stay in that affair cos of what they are getting from him.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by babseg(m): 1:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
OP, take the lady the clinic and please allow the doctors to carry out their test. The doctors are in best position to ascertain the cause of the bleeding. Yahoo boys use laptop nah, when did they start pulling money out of ladies private part, na wa o. Damn!

It's actually called yahoo plus

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 27, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
in MI voice...

If you don't talk money, omo don't show up. If you don't drive cars,
omo don't show up. Cos she's all
about the money, (she's all about
the money). Cos she's all about
the money, (she's all about the
money). Tóba lowo o ma tele e.

will they learn.NO

Tuneeee
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by kllinxman(m): 1:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Not always ritual, It can be Abortion gone bad...
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2017
ikp120:
Chai, I pity these girls looking for rich guys to date.

Back then in school, one of my course mates dey tell me say she dey steer clear from any young guy wey come around her with flashy car because of the ugly stuffs most these boys do these days for money.

If you think these kinda stuffs ain't real, then you're on a long thing. cry cry

@ the bolded... Flashy cars doesn't mean a young dude is a yahoo boy... Drop that mentality and learn how guys trade and get rich at a very young age...

People earn legitimately online doing freelance jobs and a lot other legit jobs online...

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
ladies won't hear buh these things happen.

Me I have seen a G boy wif long nails on specific fingers.

On his right thumb there's a long nail buh on the left thumb the nail was cut very short. Then on the right index finger there's no nail while there's a long nail on the left index finger.

He had it like a long nail would be on a finger and the finger closest to that finger would have no nail
The weirdest thing here was that he wore a certain type of runic ring on the fingers that had no nailsundecided

Chai...
And you read a spiritual meaning to these?
So person no fit cut him nails as e like?
Person no fit buy ring from Hausa again?

If u don't have tangible evidence of someone being shady, don't term him shady just from his looks

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by slysteel: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Na belle your girl go commot so,its either she knows or the guy decived her and gave her a concoction,ask her if she was pregnant before the trip,everything no be ritual,naija people this na 2017.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by bizzibodi(m): 2:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Failed Abortion suspected. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by thebadmus(m): 3:01am On Feb 27, 2017
LaylaAli:
. You speak the real FACT. Lobatan!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Royals1st: 3:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Kylekent59:
They are everywhere. One of my guy dat always begged me for tp just hammered during final year. He dsnt talk to us again,and a girl can never sit at the front seat of his car. I know he did G+. Please to all our ladies out dir,just be very careful. Let us focus on love and not riches.love is stronger than riches.

My brother 4get love story ooo girls go tell u say na love then chop that is there ? So all u need is exotic car and flashing things and go to club and blow cash u will find girls girl way go love u that there own meaning of love , Even if u are a millionaire 9ja and u no dey flash or show off to see 9ja girls follow u bro u try gan they like guys with fake life so real love for 9ja na only papa GOD go give person that one ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.