Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:57 PM

Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper (29201 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by sar33: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
According to Kuti,church members/loyalists of Rev King paid for 13 pages advert on This day Newspaper just to celebrate his birthday.Below is what he wrote....

'And they paid for 13 pages in FULL COLOUR, Thisday Newspaper, to celebrate the birthday of a convicted killer.a murderer.

Convicted up to Supreme Court level...currently on death row.

Nigeria is a very sick nation'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/church-membersloyalists-of-reverend.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by sar33: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by TheFreeOne: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Religion is the opium of the people - Karl Marx

Some of his followers are still addicted to his 'opiate'.

21 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by mamatayour(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
They are blind followers undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is this man still alive? Na wa o. This country sef

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by TPAND(f): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
When I saw this same thing last year, I was thrown in an irrecoverable shock. A man that is sentenced to death is being celebrated in the pages of the national dailies.

Nigerian dailies is not all money money money. Come on!

13 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by bonechamberlain(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
So this man is still alive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Outofsync(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dear God, what is happening to this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by TheBlessedMAN: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Those crazy members should b catched and castrated live.. 4 celebrating that He-goat! Chai.. Religion don enter one-chance
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Jeffrey12(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
so this devil still dey alive.. and his brainwashed followers.

well i nor go blame him followers sha, even Satan self get members

4 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by bbbabes(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
I miss his LARGE SIGNBOARDS at every bus-stops....werey man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by najoke: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
I blame the newspaper. ...they should be sanctioned. .....this mean Shekau can celebrate his birthday on the pages of Nigerian paper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who is Reverend King?

That beard prisoner on death roll?
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by slurryeye: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
If I tell people that the level of brainwashing some Nigerians have been subjected to is beyond repair, they think I'm just exaggerating. The most annoying thing is that most of these people are educated Christians that abuse Boko haram members of being brainwashed to bomb themselves, but the difference between them and Boko haram members is that while Boko haram cause bodily harm to themselves and innocent people, they on the other hand cause harm to their soul and mental wellbeing

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by ngwababe(f): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
That guy wey score two-trick for Southampton.. ..
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by snezBaba: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Someone said maybe they want to remind the govt to kill him fast. grin
BTW To those that paid for those adverts....

5 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by ItzTun3chi(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
There isn't hope for this fu*ked country embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Realdeals(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some Nigerians are like that, what's the difference between King's followers and those hailing Ibori after being released from prison.

OR

What's the difference between them and those that know the cause of recession and high forex rate but choose to spread propaganda and hate.

23 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Qabt(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
The man resembles asari dokubo, another criminal
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by jimmyolasun: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
I surely will still start my own ministry... Too many mumu i mean followers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Adonis3: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nnnd
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by maskamdo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
it doesn't change the fact that he is a convicted murderer
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by caesaraba(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's called Nigeria for a reason. This is not surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by chccho(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
If they like they should publish magazine for him,that won't exempt him from that death row list and one day he will eventually be hung according to the law that sentenced him... Biafran werey pastor

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by ephi123(f): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Orisirisi. This our country called Nigeria is a very "fantastic" country, just don't let me talk.

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
bonechamberlain:
So this man is still alive

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Karlman: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
...IF that fella actually tried to burn someone alive as was accused then he should be served to the hangman long ago

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by ifyan(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Welcome to a country in which Criminal are more celebrated than hero

Where pageant are more honoured than graduate.

Where followers follow their pastor more gospel

Where stealing N1B you are praised but N100,000 na jungle justice

Where most of our ladies use their bad side more than their brain

Let me stop here. But 9ja which way

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Menace2Society(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
IPOB!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by toprealman: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
TPAND:
When I saw this same thing last year, I was thrown in an irrecoverable shock. A man that is sentenced to death is being celebrated in the pages of the national dailies.

Nigerian dailies is not all money money money. Come on!
What is the difference in celebrating politicians who do nothing but loot our common purse? Do you know the number of direct and indirect deaths they caused?

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Many are mentally sick

Few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by oochi123(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hian! This one still dey? Na their money make them spend am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / The Word For Today: A Daily Devotional / Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.